Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206628 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2010
BB: This is Big Brother, Will all housemates go to the lounge!

Mwisho : Can't You See Us Already? shocked

Surely he's not drunk as Uti claims he is
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2010
The [b]LIVE [/b]Show gets underway with the Highlights of the week being reviewed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2010
mwisho has been drunk all day infact started his day off drinking and drawling his words as usual tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^ No wonder wink . I was wondering where he dug up the liver from
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
I.K: Good evening housemates, how are you guys doing?

Sheila, how does it feel to be the boss for one whole week

Sheila: It was cool

I.K: You're the head of house, who did you save, who did you replace them with and why?

Sheila first apologizes to Kenyan fans for turning her national flag upside down and then corrected it later

Sheila: To the matter at hand, of course i saved myself and i replaced myself with Munya, i didnt have a reason.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
Munya's expression is priceless, Like OMG Not Again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
did u hear him say "d plot thickens"? hahahahahaa look on his and tati's face is just priceless grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ Yeah lol

Just switched to the Barn, Not much happening there with the 3 barnmates dressed in black and sitting on the lounge.
Lerato keeps herself busy by reading a book.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2010
tati must go unless sheila and uti  ar definetely up 2mrw
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2010
Lets cross over to the house

I.K: Hey housemates, how are you guys doing?
The hour is upon us, the Fourth Housemate to leave the BB All Stars house is: Tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2010
4th housemate is tati!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2010
tatiana leaves yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeesssssss tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
High time to switch to the BARN 24-7 grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
BB:
Tatiana, You have 10 seconds left to leave the big brother house 10, 9, 8 ,

Munya:

How about you go eat a D*CK Big brother  shocked shocked shocked

Was i the only one that caught that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
I am just waiting for the war in the Barn. Tatiana is not gona last there. She will quit, did u hear what Munya just said to big brother, "Just eat your dik big brother" this boy is just a spoilt brat, who does not mind his mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2010
am happy nw that tati is out of the bba ouse, SHUTI for life
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
Time for some Dagger throwing  cool

I.K: One Housemate must pack all his or her belongings including clothes and leave them in the store room, that person will only get them in one week.
This dagger commences Immediately

Tatiana: The Dagger will go to UTI Darling
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
tati throws her dagger @ uti angry same dagger kevin got after phil was evicted in bba4
he will not be with his possessions throughout d week, dis sucks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2010
Tatiana now reveals her secret  shocked

Tatiana: I believe that not one of you will discover my secret. The secret is simple. I am a SINGER  shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2010
I.K now forces Tatiana to sing us a song lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
Now the problem for Tatiana is that she just exposed her saying that she does not like Lerato and she feels she is not visible enough when Lerato is around.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2010
ik is ma main man 4 askin tati to sing, talk bout a shock secret
even d housemates including munya were shocked @ her secret and when she started singing bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin
i await d her arrival @ d barn, wat a splendid nite
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2010
the only reason munya is still in the house is that he was up against sum1 who africa thinks wen she gets to the barn,the barn would be lovely to watch just because of the rift btw her and lerato, assuming thr is no barn,Munya wld av said goodbye to big brother, i bet the nxt tym he"s up against ppl lyk UTI,i bet u he wlb definitely be smilin to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2010
Tatiana's music career(or is it interest) ends before it begins.Her singing voice is non-existent and that was a face in the palm moment.WTF angry

It's obvious Biggie needs more drama in the barn.

Oh Kaone's family are back on stage again. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Oh Kaone's family are back on stage again. lipsrsealed

grin Yeah you read my mind on that one
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
lol Tatiana is at the barn, and even the cows cant stand her cheesy One shifts away as Tatty tries to touch it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
Meanwhile Hanny, Lerato and Sammy are hiding behind the barn door! ready to give Tatty the shock of her life!

Darn, these adverts angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
her voice is nt dt ok due her presnt condition u dnt 2 c d best of tat on stage durin eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2010
hanny is gonna b tati's next victim in d barn cos dat guy cant handle himself round women
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^ Me thinks its gonna be sammy. Hanny and Lerato are already glued together at this stage!

Sammy will take anybody right now tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
Thanks to Mnet, we never saw the arrival of Tatiana in the Barn here in SA. They were busy showing us commercials, when they returned in the Barn, she was already there hugging Sammy. Thank you very much MNET, thats why i am gonna dump you very soon and go to TOP TV. Bull, commercials come first and then intertainment second, thats the name of the game at multichoice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
Who are all these junk performers that BB is always bringing to on eviction day sef.Who the hell calls himself juju boy and wear pants that looks that the one corporate security guards wear in naija.Oshisko.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.