Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207266 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
kbone:

anyone got the full detailed info on the uti- yacob brouhaha? i hear homeboy f**** up again oh, he will see the door sooner that we all think sef

with the way uti behaved today with yacob ,,, hes gonna see the door, he should better behave
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2010
Uti just gets annoying by the day, i wish he left after his father passed on. The guy no get sense at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
pls wat did uti do again ooo?I thnk his problem is dat he likes playn childish games whch smetimes get violent.n he needs some1 2 teach him hw to talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2010
yeah Uti needs to grow up , he needs to stop playing into the haters hands. As for Yacob, dude needs to man up, how can a grown man say that a man younger than him is bullying him. Instead for him to confront Uti he went to gossip with Jen and Paloma. The worst part is that i think Yacob has been acting up because he thinks Uti and co nominated him. Sadly for him he'll find out tomorrow that its actually Jen, Paloma and Munya. Even Munya told Uti that Yacob is a whim
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
Whats the update for today, i have been watching sport through out the day. What has ben happening?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
@tatiana009 i agree wiv u 100% bout yacob, y cant he ever confront the people he feels r bullying him namely shuti? he always likes to have an audience to voice out his frustrations instead of going to d source of his misery? since he was nominated (which by d way was his own idea) he has been acting like a lil boy all over d house
d one thing i do like bout yacob is when he is pushed to the wall, he says exactly what he has kept bottled up and says exactly as it is and he says things that sting badly but still d dude is always acting paranoid
if he goes tomorrow, he will b shocked to find out d midnite crew did not nominate him like he thinks instead his confidante munya is one of d backstabbers!

on another note, i have to admit d fight was actually entertaining to watch, when home boy told yacob "if u ever say eish about my family then i will show u am a naija delta boy from naija" guys i applauded him right there cheesy grin embarassed guess am still patriotic even when our candidate grates on everyones nerve including ours

oh well getting ready to watch d party, its a roman party. they r all dressed on togas
this is gonna be interesting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pls does anyone know d theme of todays party I just came in to see them dressed in white
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
1,2:

Whats the update for today, i have been watching sport through out the day. What has ben happening?

I've not been following the show for some days now,

But i can say you just missed a war of words between Jen n Munya! For a second i thought there would be some punches grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
Oops so much drama in da biggie house right now. Blame it on d alxxx
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
wow, love Jen, she went ballistic on Munya, he was trying he's fake Mr. Nice guy move on her. She told him off and told him she's not Tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
i wonder
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2010
go jen d lil fire cracker cheesy she told munya to take a hike and also where he can deposit his fake concerns grin
d most eventful saturday in bba5 thus far
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2010
hmmm. . . sb call 911
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2010
I wonder why the girls dance alone (tha guys are dulling sha)

Just switched to the barn!

The barn is much more fun at the moment, Hany, Lera, Tat all dancing to the party hits from the t.v!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2010
these housemates dont know how to groove, kai bring bb4 guys to rock dis party cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2010
Please who else thinks Mwisho should be on a leash shocked
Dude just cant handle himself with alcohol lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
naijagal:

these housemates dont know how to groove, kai bring bb4 guys to rock dis party cheesy

Yeah you can say that again! the barnmates are doing better. Btw, Hwz your weekend going?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
These housemates are freaking dry. . .this dj has to be the best with his mixes yet all of them are acting like nothing is happening.

Really all of you should spend less time looking out for Uti's faults as that ONLY explains why you think he is not playing the game well.

What other rep will naija prefer to have.I mean just take a long seious look at Kaone,Code,Mwisho(this guy is an eye-sore when he is drunk),Munya undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^^@gtay weekend is cool tanx, just chillin & gettin ma subscription worth of bba & wat a day it has been. d drama kings & queens came out in full force today grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^^ Yup so i heard. I Missed out on the Uti-Cob Fight totally, Only tuned in when Jen and Munya had a spat.

Hanny is one lucky dude, rocking two chicks in tha barn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
The housemates so dry . Wasting d jams well I'm sippin with my night train express and jamin in my sittin room.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
tatiana009:

wow, love Jen, she went ballistic on Munya, he was trying he's fake Mr. Nice guy move on her. She told him off and told him she's not Tatiana

This boy Munya feels like he is in control of this game. He thinks he can also survive this eviction, little does he know that the two occasions that he survived it was a fake eviction. He will be shocked 2morrow when he bounces to the Barn and finding Tatiana on Hanny's hands. Can't wait for tomorrow, the dude will have a Heart attach when he sees that Tatiana does not love him any more.

This barn thing seems to be working, the weak people wont survive there, Sammy has already thrown in the towel, so will Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
Come on Lerato, there are lots of chickens in SOWETO. But i don't buy the story that you grow up in Soweto. She might have been born there but i see a lot of Northen Saburbs in her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
Munya's got to come to the Barn tomorow, if it happens it will make a good TV. Tatiana and Hanny are getting closer. I want to see the ZIMBO's reaction. This is good, cant wait
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2010
I told you that Mwisho will loose it, the show is starting to get to him. His emossions are starting to come out. Oooh no, Enter Paloma, who does she thinks she is Counselor or social worker. Now she is busy telling Mwisho that he is behaving like a small boy. Paloma as she always does, play Mother of the house.

I told you that Mwisho will loose it and he will be tested. he held it together for more than a month. No one can pretend for the whole month. The guy is a drunkard.

Now Meryl is angry at Paloma the way she was talking to Mwisho. It seems there were a lots of action today. This game is taking a lot of strain of these housemates, more over when they find out that almost all of the housemates they evicted are still in the game, because most of the think they are half way in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol Meryl didnt even give Paloma sniff of a chance to interfere, she shut her up nicely! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2010
Paloma will not make a lot of friends with her Mother of the house attitude. She is starting to get into other house mates nerves. You cannot play mother to 14 grown asss adult.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
This people una dey sleep? Something they happen 4 dat house! Weda mwisho don tear meryl slap, I no know, d girl dey cry in btw jenny bobby , since. abeg who see wetin happen make e report o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2010
Can you imagine!! Na sheila bury her face in btw jen oranges, dey claim crying, something tells me she has always wanted to do this.
She was talking about molesters, d cry seems genuine sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2010
Mwisho raised his hand at meryl, didnt hit her . He apologised later. Sheila is crying cos she has a friend who was in an abusive relationship. Drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2010
df2006:

This people una dey sleep? Something they happen 4 dat house! Weda mwisho don tear meryl slap, I no know, d girl dey cry in btw jenny bobby , since. abeg who see wetin happen make e report o!

^^^ lol df2k6 you've got it twisted oh  wink

1, Its sheila who's crying in Jens Bed! (Now why she is crying is a story for another day - she was recounting a past violent relationship)
2, Mwisho has been drunk all night! and Meryl was trying to calm him down. He reacted by shoving her against the wall, thus hurting her leg!
3, Meryl started crying out of shock (with Paloma and Sheila comforting her), she confessed that the Mwisho she knows is not a violent person  undecided

Meanwhile a drunk Mwisho does not even remember that he hit his woman!

Sheila convinced Uti to talk to Mwisho and get him to apologize!

Util cornered a bemused Mwisho and told him what he did and the need to apologize!
Mwisho in his drunken state then approached Meryl and mumbled gibberish upon gibberish (with a few I'm sorrys in between)
Poor Meryl even tried to end the gibberish by saying, ''time to mend broken bridges" to which the drunk Mwisho replied "I dont mend bridges, I am an engineer, I only build bridges"  shocked shocked shocked He went on and on about how he's from a poor family, how the life he's living in the house is not him, blah blah about how the furniture in the house is extravagant etc. He ended by saying that he doesnt even have a facebook account because he doesnt even have internet access back home!  shocked

omohwunmmy:

Mwisho raised his hand at meryl, didnt hit her . He apologised later. Sheila is crying cos she has a friend who was in an abusive relationship. Drama.

Welcome back omohwhunmmy! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:10am On Aug 22, 2010
Guys, wherever you are, you are missing out. Tatiana and Hanny are gonna do it night. They kissed and kissed, now they are at tatiana's bed and i think Tatiana wants it too. hanny's trouser, yoo, you can see the erecxion going on right there. Hanny is busy masaging Tatiana. This guys are gonna bleep tonight. Hopefully they have condommss, we dont want a Big brother baby. They are just taking too long. Tatiana is arousedd like hell. She has taken her dress off, she is only left with a G-stringg. They are busy masaging each other.

I think i am gonna go to sleep, cant stay this late for this shiit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.