Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207540 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:16am On Aug 22, 2010
Bulll shitt, they gonna f*ck. Tatiana has taken off her G-stringg. damn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2010
1,2:

Bulll shitt, they gonna bleep. Tatiana has taken off her G-stringg. damn

me thinks officially mwishos game is now off the rails, and yeah i remember you suggested this happening a while ago, the guy's a fawking "drinkard" and abuser, now his ratings has a potential winner can only go south
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2010
1,2:

Bulll shitt, they gonna bleep. Tatiana has taken off her G-stringg. damn

So how did it go? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2010
GTay:

^^^ lol df2k6 you've got it twisted oh  wink

1, Its sheila who's crying in Jens Bed! (Now why she is crying is a story for another day - she was recounting a past violent relationship)
2, Mwisho has been drunk all night! and Meryl was trying to calm him down. He reacted by shoving her against the wall, thus hurting her leg!
3, Meryl started crying out of shock (with Paloma and Sheila comforting her), she confessed that the Mwisho she knows is not a violent person  undecided

Meanwhile a drunk Mwisho does not even remember that he hit his woman!

Sheila convinced Uti to talk to Mwisho and get him to apologize!

Util cornered a bemused Mwisho and told him what he did and the need to apologize!
Mwisho in his drunken state then approached Meryl and mumbled gibberish upon gibberish (with a few I'm sorrys in between)
Poor Meryl even tried to end the gibberish by saying, ''time to mend broken bridges" to which the drunk Mwisho replied "I dont mend bridges, I am an engineer, I only build bridges"  shocked shocked shocked He went on and on about how he's from a poor family, how the life he's living in the house is not him, blah blah about how the furniture in the house is extravagant etc. He ended by saying that he doesnt even have a facebook account because he doesnt even have internet access back home!  shocked

Welcome back omohwhunmmy! cool
thanks gtay for d full gist. These all stars like drama. Am not so crazy about them like d kevolution.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2010
hey people, uti is having a one on one with yacob and I have to say he's making sense, made the guy understand that even if he was fed up with the teasing he could have told him, he makes it clear that the guys he disturbs are the ones he sees as friends (mwisho, hannington, yacob) and that he gets really bored at times which he is why he can be persistent with the play, yacob looks like he's getting the drift sha, and i think uti is genuinely sorry about this one, nice move by homeboy, at least the hate can reduce a little with this
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2010
nwisho was high bt he spit som reality last nite 'dis is nt my life',sheila was sumtinelse wen she was on past issue methinks d shayo rily helpd in her expression.tart nd hanny havn best time in d bak,2 hanny its a emotion bt 2 tart its notin bt a game
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
Buh rily, wassup wiv kaone, his he reppin botswana or naija, dude is tryin too hard.

uti is annoyin , buh c'mon dat doesnt give kaone d ryt to tell him he is not a tru naija. So does visiting naija a couple of times, knowin a few naija artists/songs and inheritin a few naija t shirts frm kevin make him a nigerian? Jeez , we need to put dis guy in his place, i just hope dat if wen he is up for evictn he doesnt get naijas vote.

Uti is tryin ril hard to keep his calm, now, buh kaone wnt stop misyearnin, wen uti starts shouting back its gna seem lyk bullying.mscheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
K1 is a big nuisance, the way he and Paloma go on and on about kevin you would think they are his best friends. These guys were not even Kevin's good friends on the show o, just because the boy won and generously spent some on them, they won't let us here word. I know there type, if Uti were to miraculous win you would see them everywhere claiming him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
K1 paloma and munya suck big time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
The Show kicks off with an awesome tap-dancing performance form 'Ama Dancers' cheesy

Then the highlights of the week were reviewed as usual - Tatiana's exit, Nominations, The Week's Task, Uti's spat with Yacob, Munya's post Tatiana stunts, Ofunneka's visit, Sammy's exit etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2010
Kenyan artist Liz Ogumbo takes to the stage! She performs her hit song 'maro pa more'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2010
I.K Announces the winners of the week - No Naija luck this time

Natasha Mulenga Zambia $1000.00

Charity Mogale South Africa - HD TV
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
I.K:
Kaone its time to tell your housemates who you saved, who you replaced them with and why!

Kaone:
Before i start let me say, Africa what's up men, how are you i love all of u!
Yo men, i saved myself thats for sure! and then i replaced myself with meryl because i know she can make it back to the house! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
I.K:

Its time to cross over to the house!
Hello housemates especially those of you who are up for eviction, those of us on the outside appreciate all that you are doing and for entertaining us in the house, with that set, lets get to it!

Munya! (the boy wan cry sha) Munya i'm sorry but you're safe!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
I.K:
The next housemate to leave the big brother house is Yacob!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
Like an emperor, Yacob strolls out calmly amidst hugs and kisses form the rest of the housemates!
Meanwhile Mwisho and Meryl lock their lips together in joy! Kaone who swapped Meryl tries to hug Meryl as well but Mwisho shoves him away grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
Now how lazy can this guy really be lipsrsealed

I.K:
Where there moments in the house that you didnt like?

Yacob:
Early morning exercises, House cleaning and Cooking for yourself shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yacob throws the dagger!

I.K:
One housemate must make all the beds every morning and keep the room tidy all the time!

Yacob:
This housemate doesnt like to clean like me. Sheila baby its coming to you!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
I.K:
Yacob its time to tell us your secret

Yacob:
Its a secret that nobody knows! I too i'm a singer (everyone bursts into laughter). Of course i'm joking. I've been loveless and that is my secret

I.K:
Yacob, you have never been in love all of your life? Aww! Let's sort this out right here. (I.K Yells to the crowd) Now who will marry yacob? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2010
Lazycob makes his entrance in the barn and cant stop moaning and complaining already!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2010
Was he not shown those who nominated him? What was his reaction bc he almost killed Shuti for this
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HAH: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
All you Munya haters get it now that the money belongs to him. I dont know why Uti is always angry when munya survives. the truth is munya is a likeable person thats why he went up the final in season 3 and Africa loves him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2010
MUFC rules after survivin' four eviction Sundays.Uti berra watch his back cos we're going to bring him down. . . . soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
HaH and Aieromon hope your not Nigerian, because the Munya your spending your money on claims that your country is too far from his and essentially he can do without our votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2010
^ he has been going up against losers so u think he is d eish. When he comes up against strong people, he will def bounce. Dat guy is annoying.  
aieromon:

MUFC rules after survivin' four eviction Sundays.Uti berra watch his back cos we're going to bring him down. . . . soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
BB: Housemates please gather in the lounge!

Since your HOH for next week is no longer in the house, your new head of house is Jennifer! Congratulations Jennifer!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2010
are you guys listening to Yacob in the barn? the guy has totally twisted the fight between him and Uti!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2010
@tatiana009
Am a bloody Nigerian.LolZ.
You want competition?Let's see whether Uti can stand MUFC.I tell you,Munya's got a strong cult followership.I never expected him to thrash Lerato(but with the help of BB),he lived to fight. . .twice.
For the records,i only support Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
Truth is that Uti is gradually loosing it .His fans are deserting him all thanks to his childish and aggressive behaviour. I sticking to him till the end for patriotism sake.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
well as a "real Nigerian" am supporting Uti till the end. You might want to go to the big brother website and read what the Zimbabweans have to say about 9ja next time you decide to vote for their boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2010
Can someone give an update? why is he still after Uti? what was his reaction on seeing those who nominated him? what are the barn mates take on his yarns?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2010
@tatiana009
Believe me,i understand how you feel.Unfortunately,i have thrown patriotism into the dustbin seeing that my Naija brother often exhibits un-Nigerian attitudes.Why is it that Uti has no male friends in the house?

Tatiana for the $$$

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.