Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,762 members, 7,865,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207545 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
Mwisho is Uti's good friend and you seem to have forgotten that he and Hanniyton were like brothers. The other guys in the house are just not his type of peopl, is it Code who never has anything to say, Munya who goes around begging to be liked or K1 who is forever trying to be more 9ja than our boy sef. Even if you choose to support someone else, i beg not Munya. The guy truly sucks and he's country men say the nastiest things about 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
as for Yacob, i think he was trying to redeem his image in the eyes of his new barnmates, unfortunately with him twisting the story i see Tatiana nominating Uti. i think Lerato and Hanny are to loyal to betray Uti. Uti will definitely be up and even though he hasn't lived up to all our expectations i think we should do our very best to save him. Guys please remember that no rep is perfect, i remember very well that even Kevin had a lot of faults and some people here couldn't even stand him. The Munya that they are supporting has plenty faults of his own, imagine if Uti had been the one to say F Africa, people would have crucified him, yet the same people are supporting Munya. let us support our boy guys just the way Zim is supporting theirs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
Tatiana, said something very importan, she said Biggy didn't let the 2nd person be evicted cos biggy don't want the person in the Barn. Surely this can not be Meryl. The tart is ready to bring on all the drammer and Biggy does not want the show to have that husband snatching theme again. Anyways tart and Lerato sAid biggy allows who ever she wants to the Barn. Munya is clearly being separated from the tart.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2010
No I don't think you guys are Nigerians, Munya supporters on Naira Land, True Nigerians save their own no matter what so pls we don't want to see you here anymore, take it somewhere else. Head to Head on everything no one will pick Mumuyam over Uti anytimeorday! Copy that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
You guys are still talking about Munya 3rd survival, please, do you think in reality he would still be in the house. The guy would have walked long time ago. This is all Big Brother's twist. All our votes dont count, that is why i dont vote no more. In reality Munya must have walked when Lerato went out. It was evident that Lerato was leading in the poll. Munya was out out out out. But Big brother as always, saves the Zimbo who wanted to quit 2 days before. How could Africa saved someone who voluntarily wanted to walk out.

Biggy knows how he wants to do with all this fake evictions. The plan is to use hanny, Tatiana and Munya. He just gave Munya this week so that the relationship between hanny and Tatiana develops, when Munya arrives in the barn and finding Tatiana on hanny's hands, its a war. At this point hanny and Tatiana have not fully develop their relationship. Munya's 3rd survival has gone to his head, little does he know that voting is not involve. He will be brought to earth and he wont stand the barn, he will quit. If he could not stand the real house, what about the barn. I put my bottom dollar that if he goes to the Barn, he will quit. He has a small heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^ looks like u've nailed evrithing down
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2010
yacob said dat his problem wit uti was dat uti always liked embarassing him referring specificaly to d 'secrets' episode whre uti exposd his masturbatn issue. now I understnd why he is angry wit uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yacob just told Lerato and Hanny that he'll only be nominating the people that nominated him especially Munya and Code.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2010
Uti might be up against Munya this week. I wonder who Jen will replace herself with, the only people i see her putting up are Munya or Uti. she plays the am cool with everyone card
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yacob is already startin a quarrel by droppin hints here and there, already hanninton and tatiana had a fight
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
aieromon:

@tatiana009
Believe me,i understand how you feel.Unfortunately,i have thrown patriotism into the dustbin seeing that my Naija brother often exhibits un-Nigerian attitudes.Why is it that Uti has no male friends in the house?

Tatiana for the $$$

Where is the song na
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
This barn thing is gonna work, we will be able to see those who were acting in the real house. In the barn, there is no pressure, there is no competition, you just need to be yourself. I am currently observing Tatiana, i think she is fading away since there is no need to act. Her personality is starting to come out, she is forgetting that she is still in the game, no shouting, no sexxy dences.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:06am On Aug 23, 2010
The barn is happening. Hanny and Tatiana are romancing each other in the same bed. Yacob cannot take it, he says its freaky in the barn while Hanny and Tatiana having a good time. Tatiana loves S*x, now i can say that. This is no longer about the game, this guys in the barn have no pressure, so there is no need to go extra mile. Tatiana just loves s*x. This is what Biggy wants, he wants this two to get closer and closer as much as posssible, then unleash Munya before every one realises.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 3:24am On Aug 23, 2010
Hmm,lets watch the Nollywood script unfold.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HAH: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2010
Munya is a survivor they shoul not waste their vote on him . and that our so call uti is annoying . MUFC
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2010
Its week 6 of Big Brother All Stars and below is how the housemates & barnmates have nominated this week:

1. Jen: Sheila & Munya

2. Uti: Code & Paloma

3. Sheila: Jen & Code

4. Meryl: Paloma & Code

5. Mwisho: Kaone & Code

6. Code: Sheila & Uti

7. Paloma: Mwisho & Munya

8. Kaone: Jen & Meryl

9. Munya: Sheila & Uti

Barnmates' Nominations

10. Yacob: Munya & Code

11. Tatiana: Mwisho & Uti

12. Hannington: Munya & Jen

13. Lerato: Munya & Jen

Highest Votes
------------------

Code: 5

Munya: 5

Jen: 4

Other Votes
------------------

Uti: 3

Sheila: 3

Mwisho: 2

Paloma: 2

Kaone: 1

Meryl: 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2010
HAH:

Munya is a survivor they shoul not waste their vote on him . and that our so call uti is annoying . MUFC

we hear you take it somewhere else ok! ish!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2010
shalom1234:

Its week 6 of Big Brother All Stars and below is how the housemates & barnmates have nominated this week:

1. Jen: Sheila & Munya

2. Uti: Code & Paloma

3. Sheila: Jen & Code

4. Meryl: Paloma & Code

5. Mwisho: Kaone & Code

6. Code: Sheila & Uti

7. Paloma: Mwisho & Munya

8. Kaone: Jen & Meryl

9. Munya: Sheila & Uti

Barnmates' Nominations

10. Yacob: Munya & Code

11. Tatiana: Mwisho & Uti

12. Hannington: Munya & Jen

13. Lerato: Munya & Jen

Highest Votes
------------------

Code: 5

Munya: 5

Jen: 4

Other Votes
------------------

Uti: 3

Sheila: 3

Mwisho: 2

Paloma: 2

Kaone: 1

Meryl: 1

thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2010
munya would not survive this weeks eviction. munya and all his MUFC member should not have a big head yet.,jen is going to save code and put either uti or sheila, uti or sheila would obviously send that munya to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2010
exactly please take your Munya campaign elsewhere
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2010
kay bently:

munya would not survive this weeks eviction. munya and all his MUFC  member should not have a big head yet.,jen is going to save code and put either uti or sheila, uti or sheila would obviously send that munya to the barn
I hope jen wont b up too so it can play out this way. Munya needs to stop dreaming about d money cos he aint getting it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2010
munya cant survive this week his time is due we need to see the drama that would unravel between hanni tatianna and munya, so we send munya to the barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2010
we need just one midnite crew member to do the job , munya must leave this week,surviving 4 evictions was just by chance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2010
I assume two people will be up for eviction which gives us Code and Munya. Now this is how it will work, the HOH Jen already said during her nomination that she will not nominate Code, Paloma and Kaone. She then went ahead and nominated Sheila and Uti at first and then changed her mind and replaced Uti with Munya.                                                                                 In predicting what Jen will do tonight, its almost certain she will save Code and put up Sheila or probably Uti. I so much want her to put up Uti cos i strongly believe Uti have a better chance to take out Munya than Sheila do. But whatever the case maybe we should all be ready to save our boy or Sheila.                                                                                                               I also think Uti and Sheila have more popularities in these countries: Uganda, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Ethiopia, Rest of Africa and probably South Africa while Munya is assured of the support of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola, Botswana and Mozambique. So Uti and Sheila chances look good but then we still have to vote and hope big brother doesnt save Munya again just like they did when he was up against Lerato.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2010
i also hope she'll replace Code with Uti, despite all his shortcomings i thing he actually has the best chance of kicking out Munya with our help of course. Hope the funeral isn't this week, Munya and Zim really need to be cut to size and they are are already losing some countries that were previously for them e.g Mozambique because of their attacks on Jen for the Sunday fight with Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
How accurate can this be if Ethiopia will vote to keep Munya knowing he was up against their own. What I think is that while the viewers decide who stays and who goes, Biggie decides which votes count based on Mnet's objective.

Your Votes: Meryl, Munya & Yacob

Last week you voted to save Meryl, Munya or Yacob. This graph shows that Yacob had the least number of popularity votes, while Meryl had three and Munya had the most, at 12.

Munya was the most popular Housemate with 12 countries voting to save him, while Meryl had three countries voting to save her and Yacob received zero popularity votes

Therefore, because he received the fewest country votes, Yacob has been evicted.

Munya

The countries that voted to save Munya were: Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana,
Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Meryl

The countries that voted to save Meryl were: Angola, Kenya and Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
Now is obvious zim is up to some shady moves, imagine biggy saying that Namibia and Ethiopia left their people and voted for Munya. its obvious those guys are making multiple accounts in other countries names.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
Meryl is from Namibia and she lost to Munya!!! this is becoming too obvious
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
So meryl didnt get votes from her own country. That doesnt make sense one bit, how can namibia pick munya over meryl? (mnet and a forbes should pls clarify that). and wen kevin amassed country votes last year, the accused us of vote rigging.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Biggie is seriously cheatin if u ask me, d result of how d countries voted ar out.

Yacob- no votes
Meryl- kenya, Nigeria, Angola
Munya- ethopia, namibia, uganda, ghana, ROA, zambia, S/africa, zim, tanzania, bots, Moz and malawi

Isnt dat a likkle ridiculous? Namibia didnt vote for meryl? Ethopia didnt vote for yacob? Despite d fact dat munya has bin nominatin Ethopia? Yh ryt!

dnt fink, uganda, SA and ROA votes wuda gone to munya either- not likely!

guess biggie aint just messin wiv d minds of d HM's, hes got d viewers/voters in d mix too!

its now very obvious dat biggie is d one deciding who goes to d barn.

anywaz, frm d nominations, munya and code shd be up 2nyt, Jen saves Code and puts up sum1 frm d midnyt crew, uti or sheila, and biggie takes it up frm there.

I aint gna be wasting ma votes, except Uti is up, and wen dat happens we ar gna make riggin difficult for biggie, just incase d folks frm ROA, Ethopia , Mozambique and ghana aint voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hannington nominations is very curious. Now, why would he nominates Munya, knowing fully well that should Munya surface in the barn, his hold on Tatiana would be questionable.
If I were Jen, as long as Code and Munya are up for evictions, I will rather leave it the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.