Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207528 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Sammiejo: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2010
Guys its time to reward loyalty. Keep votiing Sheila every hour. Munya  has to go to the barn to join his friend Tatiana
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
D zimbos have been votin d gangsta way with biggys help and gettin away wiv it, unless somethin is done fast we gonna lose all d midnite crew in favour of d fake a*s boy from zim
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2010
This is it pplz, if sheila cant get muMunya out then nobody can.

if biggie isnt aiding munya then d zimbos must be playin our ''game''

guess its time to show dem whose game it rily is, Ethopia , Ghana , ROA, Moz is ours for d taking .

i still dnt get wat munya does in d house, d cameras ar hardly on him, so hes prolly neva doing anytin interestin.
Me thinks dat aside from d zimbos, munya doesnt hv fans , uti just has haterz. Its dat simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
we have been to nice this season, we need to do it the way we did it fro Kevin. If only to bring down the big headed Munya, imaging nominating a whole 9ja, he must be taught a serious lesson and his country men have been very disrespectful.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2010
munya vs sheila? hmmmmmm interesting cos i thought it was gonna b munya vs uti, now d week wud have been crazy on d forums and straps
r we gonna let munya escape again or wat? even d guy is not feelin too cocky cos every week he gets nominated, there is always a possibilty of being evicted
gonna try to vote sheila online dis week, still pissed @ mnet d way d show is going so no kobo of my airtime will go to them
i just hope sheila stay in d house & will kick his butt to d barn to go continue his soap opera with tati
and by d way is mnet kiddin me or wat? how did munya get 12 country votes, meryl 3 and yacob none? not even his own country? na real wa though it reminds me how kevin got mozambique votes when he was up against moz boy last year grin grin grin brings back hilarious moments i tell u
having said all dat, pls lets vote sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Am i excited or what! Guys lets do this. Munya needs to no dat no one makes an enemy of Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2010
the poll is already speaking on www.bigbrotherafrica.com sheila 69.4% munya 30.6%  total votes of 576, lets keep voting to save sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Naijagal, dat moz boi did nothing but pass time in dat house so dats understandable. Meryl and Yacob are just pawns in biggie's demented game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
I am sorry but I think Sheila is gone. Why? The math shows she has a very difficult task ahead of her. Munya secured 12 votes last week, now assuming the 3 countries that didn't go to Munya last week vote for Sheila this week, she will still require no less than 5 of Munya votes to swing her way. If it was Uti or Mwisho I would feel it was possible, but I don't think Sheila can poach as many as 5 votes off Munya in just a week. Okay maybe Namibia (Meryl), Uganda (Hannington) and Ethopia (Yacob) may switch. But those are the only votes I can possibly see changing and maybe Ghana (if enough Naija pple there vote en-mass), but considering that these countries have voted Munya before its not sure that they will switch. Tanzania will go against, Zambia will go against, Malawi will go against, Zimbabwe will go against, S.A will go against, Mozambique will go against,  Botswana will go against and so will the rest of Africa who never like outspoken and free spirited females, much less one who might be bi-sexual, drinks, smokes, behaves like a tom-boy and swears like a sailor. I don't see how Sheila can do it in such a short time. People are going to have spend serious money to overturn enough Munya votes to save Sheila.  sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
Let's save Sheila abeg just to teach zombie zimbos a lesson. How can he insult a whole nation? Bring out the kevomania spirit and lay the onslaught for naija's pride. Do not rely on d polls one it is not official and 2ndly its the sms votes that are useful that count.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
montelik:

I am sorry but I think Sheila is gone. Why? The math shows she has a very difficult task ahead of her. Munya secured 12 votes last week, now assuming the 3 countries that didn't go to Munya last week vote for Sheila this week, she will still require no less than 5 of Munya votes to swing her way. If it was Uti or Mwisho I would feel it was possible, but I don't think Sheila can poach as many as 5 votes off Munya in just a week. Okay maybe Namibia (Meryl), Uganda (Hannington) and Ethopia (Yacob) may switch. But those are the only votes I can possibly see changing and maybe Ghana (if enough Naija pple there vote en-mass), but considering that these countries have voted Munya before its not sure that they will switch. Tanzania will go against, Zambia will go against, Malawi will go against, Zimbabwe will go against, S.A will go against, Mozambique will go against,  Botswana will go against and so will the rest of Africa who never like outspoken and free spirited females, much less one who might be bi-sexual, drinks, smokes, behaves like a tom-boy and swears like a sailor. I don't see how Sheila can do it in such a short time. People are going to have spend serious money to overturn enough Munya votes to save Sheila.  sad

dont just conclude lets wait till sunday in my own opinion i think utis fans would support sheila since utis fan base is even more in the southern african region area.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2010
kay bently:

dont just conclude lets wait till sunday in my own opinion i think utis fans would support sheila since utis fan base is even more in the southern african region area.

I hope you are right, but unfortunately Sheila being up, is not the same thing as Uti being up. Its a pity that Sheila's crying stunt with Mwisho on Saturday has probably cost her the Tanzanian vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2010
This guy Yacob has never F*cked. 20 minutes for s*x and he is done. He says 2 or 3 rounds are just too much. This dude is probably gay. He knows nothing about pumping, come on, how old is this guy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
The MUFC are capitalising on the internet votes, they are registering in different countries, hence Ithiopia went for him and Namibia. I also think Munya has put up people outside who will help him survive the evictions or wome one close to him. This guys probably spend the whole day voting him in different countries. Remember that munya comes from a well off family. This is the guy who has a child but does not have any income. He stays in a posh Suburb in Cape Town but he does not work. His father is paying for every thing.

shocked what the hell has Munya contributed in the house. I lough at this MUFC. If you pit Munya against Uti or Mwisho or even Hannington. He wouldn't survive. If he does survive this one, he needs to be pitted against Mwisho, i am telling you the guy will never get a single vote including from his own country.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Aieromoron na cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2010
Nigeria is just one vote that MUFC can do without.Please,stop the hate and get back to the game.Once Sheila is out,you guys will see that Uti aint a real man.

Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2010
Kunbee:

Aieromoron na cry cry cry cry cry cry

I havent forgotten.Please be patient for the CD Rip
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 3:52am On Aug 24, 2010
Munya is the only guy dat nominates with no good reason.He contributes nothing to de game,ful of himself,arrogant. His days are numbered, is about meeting his match. His fellow housemate wil never stop nominating esp barnmates unless is enivicted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2010
@Aieromon Nigeria is just one vote that MUFC can do without.Please,stop the hate and get back to the game.Once Sheila is out,you guys will see that Uti aint a real man.

and Munya is a real man? a boy who cries over every stupid thing and they swears at Africa and biggy. A boy who goes around begging to be liked, mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2010
i have come to realise that a lot of the new Munya "fans" are just groupies that want to be on the winning team. Its obvious most of them hardly watch, they can't even say what they like about the boy, am sure they are just impressed by the fact that he has been surviving and they are jumping on the band wagon. They remind me of people who start watching soccer and immediately declare themselves Man U FANS, lol. We seriously need to cut his wings then all his fair weather fans will disappear. Even if we are not able to save Shiela and kick him out this Sunday, i beg let us do as much damage as possible. If we are able to get Sheila 6 countries votes, it will shake their confidence and boost ours. They will be scared that if the margin is so little with Shiela that means Uti can kick him out. Then am sure we'll see some fans joining our side
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mac73(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2010
@Tatiana009, pray tell, what exactly is it about Uti that Uti groupies like?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Sammiejo: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2010
lets register and keep voting sheila by the hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2010
i beg i don't have time for Munya's groupies, am too busy voting Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2010
Don't worry Munya's xenophobic (brutal honesty) nomination strategy will bite him in the ass eventually. The more consistently he keeps nominating "far away" countries and not housemates, the more likely that he will make several enemies. And yes I have concluded that his nomination approach looks xenophobic. After his slip in the diary room mentioning Nigeria instead of Uti, not to mention some of his other unguarded utterances at different points it looks clear. We know that there are people all over Africa (particularly the south) who exhibit xenophobic tendencies to Africans from other regions. Seriously if say Uti or Paloma went into the diary room and said they would be nominating people based on how fair their skin was or on the basis of religion, would people not conclude discrimination or racism.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by yesboss20(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
Go BB5.
Although IMO last year's was more fun, I have to give it to Uti this time around. He is still bananas!!

shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2010
Having followed bba4 kevolution, its time-wasting watching bba5 without entertainment.
I ve always known that if pitched against strong acts, Munya will go home.
For nominating a whole nation naija, Munya is barnbound.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2010
Forget Meryl boning Mwisho,this girl's got Uti's back than anyone in that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2010
Guys we can do thos we have the numbers, lets do it like it UTI or Kevin thats up, tell ur brothers, cousins, friends, sisters and neigbhoors, lets do it do or die. lets campaign massively on TV, let our hate messages on Munya be more than theirs on Sheila, dont nigerialise ur messages make them anonymous like its from all over africa. we need to win this war, victory is sweet, we need to celebrate on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2010
Now we are talking i have recruited everyone i know in house and outside to registers as Ethiopians and Ghanians and start voteing for Sheila. what nonsense we will beat them at it this time and next time he will respect Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2010
yes guys this week we are doing it Kuru kere way, make una pick plenty obodos especially those obodos wey no dey active
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2010
there ia Ghana,Namibia, Angola, Malawi, Tanzania,Mozanbique SA, Uganda, Ethopia and of course Nigeria& Kenya. If we do wat we know how to do best we will make. dont forget guys we have the numbers and even the means(money and IT). tell ur coleagues at work, breaktime should be for voting massively, like Obasanjo said ITS DO OR DIE.
Pls lets campaign on TV with anonymous IDs Sheila 4lyf
SHUTI yes we can
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2010
we need to settle this battle once and for all, munya has touched the tail of a lion and he must be consumed, if u are a student spend ur free time votin, go to cyber cafes if u dont have laptop or web enabled phones. set up teams of group of friends u can work with to make the work easier. its team work guys, together we can make it. ur hard work will be compensated when u see Mumu hugging Tarty on sunday. pls dont rest, as far as i'm conncerned KEVIN and ITAI are up this week and Kevin must be saved thats the way i'm taking it.
Now enough said make I go vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.