Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) (3289 Views)

Boobs Alert Lady Proudly Shows Her Off Stretch Marks As She Flaunts Natural Body / Symply Tacha "Body Shamed" For Showing Her Stretch Marks (Photo) / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts 'natural Body' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Lady proudly shows off her stretch marks as she flaunts ‘body’ (Photos).
Twitter user, @fashoo_ is proud of her natural body and she took to her page to show off her stretch marks while rocking a blue bikini.

See full photos below.

She captioned the post: ‘Real Bodies ? stretch marks and tummy ain’t never hurt nobody ??‍??’

SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS BELOW

https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-proudly-shows-off-her-stretch-marks-as-she-flaunts-body-photos/

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by sarahade(f): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fine girl. Go girl

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
sarahade:
Fine girl. Go girl
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by daviesblaze(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
is there something the lady above me is'nt telling?
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
daviesblaze:
is there something the lady above me is'nt telling?
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by mikejj(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin. lefulefu con see game over..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
[center][/center]
mikejj:
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
mikejj:
i don already see am commentcheesy. D babe look sweet i wont lie ucheesy.weather cold..i for like run my hands all over her body make i warm small.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
*American accent*
Oh Loe Sho.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
kingxsamz:
*American accent*
Oh Loe Sho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by mikejj(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
i don already see am commentcheesy. D babe look sweet i wont lie ucheesy.weather cold..i for like run my hands all over her body make i warm small.
....u sef go like better thing

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
mikejj:
....u sef go like better thing
who no like better tincheesy..hahahaha@ dat pix.. Dat pickin wahala too much na im d papa plaster a for wallcheesy.i like d papa stylecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by LuvU2: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Beautiful ❤ Seems almost everyone hs or will eventually hv stretch marks
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
LuvU2:
Beautiful ❤
Seems almost everyone hs or will eventually hv stretch marks
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by SalafRider(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stretch mark sef get level. If u see 9ja version of stretch mark. Eeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
SalafRider:
Stretch mark sef get level. If u see 9ja version of stretch mark. Eeeeewwwww

1 Like

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by falcon01: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2018

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Bigmugu: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Newsloft: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trendvoice:
@NAIRATREND.COM.NG

Lady proudly shows off her stretch marks as she flaunts ‘body’ (Photos).
Twitter user, @fashoo_ is proud of her natural body and she took to her page to show off her stretch marks while rocking a blue bikini.

See full photos below.

She captioned the post: ‘Real Bodies ? stretch marks and tummy ain’t never hurt nobody ??‍??’

SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS IN LINK BELOW

https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-proudly-shows-off-her-stretch-marks-as-she-flaunts-body-photos/

Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Newsloft: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2018

[quote author=Newsloft post=70216102][/quote]
Re: Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) by Trendvoice: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? / How Long Should A Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.