Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? (1474 Views)

Does Religion Matter? / Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / There is only one common enemy and that is religion not humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by felixomor: 4:26am On Aug 13, 2018
dalaman:

[s]You are a total failure you idiot!
Is this your new dance of shame?
Felixmoron[/s].

Its my dance of victory.....
I feel so good..... grin

I can only imagine the utter loneliness in your wilderness...
Take heart sad
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by felixomor: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2018
dalaman:

Imaginary dance of victory abi?
Are you projecting your sorry situation at me? Your mates are enjoying good sleep in Nigeria while you are still on the Internet speaking and squabbling on behalf of some imaginary God that lives only inside your moronic and olodo head. Felixmoron.
Eiya!
Cant you see how foolish you are to assume I am in Nigeria....?

Who is the olodo now?
No wonder atheism has been found to cause mental retardation.

Your reasoning faculties are getting atrophied per second....
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2018
JackBizzle:

Your question was quite stupid. What does asking the size of the planet add to the argument of the op?

I had to ignore the question, it was so out of point

1 Like

Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by johnydon22(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
felixomor:

What is the size of the universe?
The observable universe is estimated at 92billion light years in size. Observable universe

nwabekeyi:
the earth seem important? No, as a matter of fact, the earth is not important, you need to see the bigger picture.

If God created everything, did jesus died for the earth or the universe? If yes, show us from the scriptures
Importance is subjective and localized. To an earthling, nothing can be more important than the earth.

The totality of everything in the universe in our subjective mind can never be as important as the earth since the earth is the primary source of our being.
nwabekeyi:
nobody knows tbat for sure because we have not been there, not even the bible didn't documented that, so you cannot say living creatures are not there..

It is evolutionarily impossible for homo sapiens to be in other planets unless of course they migrated from or to other planets. But they can't evolve in another planet.

others beings - yes. Humans - most unlikely.

He asked for humans in his question to you though

1 Like

Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
johnydon22:
The observable universe is estimated at 92billion light years in size. Observable universe

Importance is subjective and localized. To an earthling, nothing can be more important than the earth.

The totality of everything in the universe in our subjective mind can never be as important as the earth since the earth is the primary source of our being.

It is evolutionarily impossible for homo sapiens to be in other planets unless of course they migrated from or to other planets. But they can't evolve in another planet.

yes, if you look at it from the "earthling" point of view, earth is important, you realize that earth is not really consequential when you think bigger.

And yes, it's nearly impossible for humans to exist on other planet (though you cannot totally rule this out as we are still exploring and there have been proof that terrestrial bodies also greatly contributed to the evolution of earth as a planet).

The point of this post, is for someone to please shed light on whether God is also worshipped in other part of the universe or just on earth or probably if the earth passes away like the stories in the Bible, what difference will it make to the totality of the universe?

N/B: I'm not seeing the topic as a human who lives on earth, I'm seeing it a neutral being who acknowledges the fact that the earth is very minute to be consequential to the demise of the universe.
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by johnydon22(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
nwabekeyi:
yes, if you look at it from the "earthling" point of view, earth is important, you realize that earth is not really consequential when you think bigger.
Well we are tiny, there is nothing really more consequential to us than the earth. Value" is a ripple that starts at the closest point and expands outward.

And yes, it's nearly impossible for humans to exist on other planet (though you cannot totally rule this out as we are still exploring and there have been proof that terrestrial bodies also greatly contributed to the evolution of earth as a planet).
That's why i said.

1. Either humans migrated to earth from elsewhere or

2. Migrated elsewhere from earth.

The point of this post, is for someone to please shed light on whether God is also worshipped in other part of the universe or just on earth or probably if the earth passes away like the stories in the Bible, what difference will it make to the totality of the universe?
If i am religious and want to answer this question. Then I'd say that God's relationship with different races of this universe is localized.

Therefore activities on earth is of no consequences to others.

N/B: I'm not seeing the topic as a human who lives on earth, I'm seeing it a neutral being who acknowledges the fact that the earth is very minute to be consequential to the demise of the universe.
Or maybe only the earth ends.
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by Dantedasz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by FELIX0M0R: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2018
johnydon22:

Thanks Johnydon22

In as much as thats not the answer to my question
I appreciate your effort.
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by FELIX0M0R: 5:57am On Aug 14, 2018
brodalikeme:

Very funny indeed, are they humans in other planet or you just want this to result into argument.

Thats what he wants

1 Like

Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by FELIX0M0R: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I had to ignore the question, it was so out of point
And your post isnt out of point?

You were dumbfounded by the question
Simple.
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

And your post isnt out of point?

You were dumbfounded by the question
Simple.
I just think it's a waste of time trying to debate a topic with a renowned troll. Every wise person will do that.

God bless you sir cheesy
Re: Why Does Religion Not Account For Any Other Parts Of The Universe Than Earth? by FELIX0M0R: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2018
nwabekeyi:
I just think it's a waste of time trying to debate a topic with a renowned troll. Every wise person will do that.

God bless you sir cheesy

I asked a simple question, not a debate
To show how obvious your goof was.
Another person answered it.

There is wisdom in admitting ignorance. Be humble
God bless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Big Joke In Christianity / Can Anyone Explain This Christian Logic? / Sex Chat Of Apostle Chris Omashola Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.