Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (796056 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

there no drama my dear. I asked for something, and anyone willing will assist me

Wait wat was your Course in Northeastern
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:
please nairaland, I want to take SAT but don't have the money .I need someone to help me. am not a scammer, am real.i will never forget the person and I will keep praying for him/her. am a 18years old boy . I will send my details for the person to do the registration (if he/she doesn't trust me). please am really in need of help, don't overlook me, am begging you with the name of God. I'll forever be grateful. please help a poor boy pleasee..God will bless you abundantly. I will make sure I pass the exam very well. I won't let you down.please make my dream come true

A few weeks ago, someone came here with a similar story about how he got admitted to Harvard and used his school's account to collect i20. Considering that this OP has a new account, I'm suspecting he is the reincarnated version of that individual.

Also, you claim to be very brilliant but you can't spell simple words such as cater (Carter) and I'm (am). When you write, you combine capital letters and small letters frequently. If you're familiar with Naija Yahoo boys, you will understand my point.

From your "transcript", I noticed you carefully did not include funding questions which made me doubt it a little. Also, it is very hard for a VO to make the kind of compliments you mentioned in your transcript.

You also want us to believe that within a few weeks, a financial mishap has just transformed your parents from "being able to pay $49K/ year" to "not being able to pay a few $$ for SAT"? Come on!

I'm not saying you're a fraudster, but you need to provide enough reasons why we shouldn't think you are a fraudster.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

there no drama my dear. I asked for something, and anyone willing will assist me

How much is the SAT registration?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by bwiizy92(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys...this is my first post here. But just as the gurus normally say read from the beginning, am combing through the thread and it's quite informative.
Here is my profile.
UG degree 4.65/5.0
Two published journals..one international the other national
2years working experience in a reputable firm
GRE: 311 AWA: 4.0
TOEFL: 106
Admits: IIT and CMU( Central Michigan)
IIT: Illinois Tech College Scholarship
CMU: TA with two year RA
Obviously going with CMU.
Cc: LagosIsMyHome Femi312 Walspring kfrosh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

50k sir. I will appreciate if you can assist me. or I can even send my details for u to do the registration you self(I Know is not easy to trust like that). God bless you

Which of the options are you interested in? SAT with Essay or just the regular SAT? And which date are you looking at?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Northeastern doesn't actually require SAT for international students
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

I will like to take sat with essay. April 5 or may (anyone u can assist me with)
thank you so much

I will help you out with the registration for the June 1st date. I will let you know when I'm ready to do the registration.

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

am real bro. please don't scare away my helper. I can send you anything to prove it, but I can't discuss my family problem in open thread to like this. pm me if you want to know.

I never called you a scammer and I'm not restricting you from getting help. The stories you shared with us have some loopholes.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
ManOfPeace2000:

am really happy.. thank you so much. God will continue to bless you. you will never lack anything

Hopefully you are genuine.... all the best in your exam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Predstan:

Long Time Walsping. How have you been?

Doing great and blessed.

How about you ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
For sevis payment, interested people should feel free to send me message and I respond ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ay10yahoocom(f): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
4gunners:
I was also offered admission. I received a mail yesterday notifying me of the award of 30% Dean's scholarship ( I guess it's 30% of the tuition fees).

Not really interested in the school.
I also got 50% Dean's scholarship

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
bwiizy92:
Hey guys...this is my first post here. But just as the gurus normally say read from the beginning, am combing through the thread and it's quite informative.
Here is my profile.
UG degree 4.65/5.0

Congrats ... great news. I pray it all goes smoothly

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by oluezekiel(m): 1:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Please, does anyone know if it is possible to renew an international passport before it expires?
Like I have a passport that will expire in August but want to renew it over the summer break around June/July.
Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2019
bwiizy92:
Here is my profile.
UG degree 4.65/5.0

Congrats!
Also, glad to see the full name beside the abbreviation. CMU has caused lots of confusion here.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Awo95: 2:34am On Mar 21, 2019
HELLO HOUSE !!!!!!
My uncle is my sponsor but we do don’t share the same last name . What should I do ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 4:47am On Mar 21, 2019
It doesn't matter. He doesn't have to share the same last name.
Awo95:
HELLO HOUSE !!!!!!
My uncle is my sponsor but we do don’t share the same last name . What should I do ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2019
oluezekiel:
Please, does anyone know if it is possible to renew an international passport before it expires?
Like I have a passport that will expire in August but want to renew it over the summer break around June/July.
Thank you.

Yes this is fine ....

Nigeria rule is that you can apply for a new passport at least 6 months before your current passport expires.... so anytime under 6 months to the expiry date is allowed .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Miaanita(f): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
pls am getting different messages from Nairalanders regarding SEVIS payment... Telling me to use SEVIS Express... How genuine are these pls?

So that I won't get into the wrong hands.

Thanks and God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 8:05am On Mar 21, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Yes this is fine ....

Nigeria rule is that you can apply for a new passport at least 6 months before your current passport expires.... so anytime under 6 months to the expiry date is allowed .

It is not always like that. I once renewed my passport 12 months before it expires even though they said it's 6 months.

Scenario 1: current passport still needs 12 months before expiration but a school u are about to apply to ask u to submit a passport which is valid for at least 2 years.

Scenario 2: current passport still has 11 months to expire. But an employer wish to renew your contract n Visa by 12 months.

They will give it but will ask you to write down why u want it earlier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Miaanita:
pls am getting different messages from Nairalanders regarding SEVIS payment... Telling me to use SEVIS Express... How genuine are these pls?

Thanks and God bless

You can use it but very expensive almost and take 4 working days while 24 hours more expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fcnaxo: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Miaanita:

Thanks and God bless
Hey stranger, they are reliable I can tell u that first hand. The 4 days plan is thier cheaper option costs 84-85k there about. But if it is about reliability I can assure u they are very OK.
If u have a friend or family member in the Abroad it is way cheaper 72-75 all parameters considered. However you have to send the filled form via Post or DHL which wud cost another amount,invariably amounting to the same 84k u wud spend with Sevis Express
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2019
AgreatMan:

It is not always like that. I once renewed my passport 12 months before it expires even though they said it's 6 months.

Scenario 1: current passport still needs 12 months before expiration but a school u are about to apply to ask u to submit a passport which is valid for at least 2 years.

Scenario 2: current passport still has 11 months to expire. But an employer wish to renew your contract n Visa by 12 months.

They will give it but will ask you to write down why u want it earlier.

Do you get this done inside Nigeria or outside Nigeria ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Walspring: 8:32am On Mar 21, 2019
fcnaxo:
Hey stranger, they are reliable I can tell u that first hand. The 4 days plan is thier cheaper option costs 84-85k there about. But if it is about reliability I can assure u they are very OK.
If u have a friend or family member in the Abroad it is way cheaper 72-75 all parameters considered. However you have to send the filled form via Post or DHL which wud cost another amount,invariably amounting to the same 84k u wud spend with Sevis Express

Lol. Am lost here oo.
Who told you at bold is needed?
Is it someone or sevis staff or sevis express staff?
Let us not post message that will confuse people..

Lastly a day payment plan I can help is not even up to sevis express 4 days payment plan.

Anyway it’s all about people’s choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.