Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (796235 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Marjoribanks: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Time2win:

He is not real. Just looking for means to extort money from people. He doesn't even know what SAT is used for. His account was created today and he said he has seen people receive help on this thread. Quite suspicious
Yes boss. He is a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kidUrbane: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
@AlexNigeria
It’s a damn shame that people like you with no iota of integrity are able to find their way to this thread.You are a phony! No one will fall for your cheap scam.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by lockupman(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yes. I'm writing the GRE next month.

1stdami:

Are you applying for fall? They are good schools by the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Milkshakes01(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mehn I surprise too
bracelum:

You've been reading this thread for 2 years and you still did not know that SAT is not for graduate studies.
Well done sir!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 1stdami(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Alright. Good luck.
lockupman:
Yes. I'm writing the GRE next month.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Olalekank(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Different things you won't see grin

Various nonsense by various people, this is getting common

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gloryemo(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
He is obviously lying. He is not interested in any studying. Just looking for how to extort people. How can you claim you are going for postgraduate and be looking for money for SAT.. He is still learning... Just blocking ways for genuine people

CuteRedd:
SAT for Masters grin Nawa oo what wont I see on this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
The hussle is real... nobody want to stay in nigeria again cool. uncle Buhari will be lonely oooo

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BarristerAlarig: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Predstan:

Lol... Thank your head say Twood no reply u. U cant withstand his criticism.

Dude is still sticking with the SAT for graduate studies bullshit.

Alex, please drop dead.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

Man it's okay. He did explained himself he was just being too ambitious... I don't think there's an intention to scam there.

Hmmm... Soft Mind.... U go sweet for "Mugu"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BarristerAlarig: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

Man it's okay. He did explained himself he was just being too ambitious... I don't think there's an intention to scam there.

You don't think?? In what parallel universe does a prospective graduate student not know that SAT is for undergraduate studies?? Especially one hoping to be funded?? Is it the SAT scores the uni will consider in offering him an RA or TA position?? Please, let's call a scammer, a SCAMMER!!!

Don't even get me started on his nerve. He is still sticking with the SAT for graduate studies instead of apologizing and deactivating this account.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by BarristerAlarig: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Predstan:

Hmmm... Soft Mind.... U go sweet for "Mugu"

100%.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Alexnigeria:

mama sorry. am ain't a scammer. just that I did everything in a wrong way

Sure ... i never said you were
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

This what i think as well . Just that he wants are MANY undecided . It very hard doing first degree in the U.S. with no money
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

You don't think?? In what parallel universe does a prospective graduate student not know that SAT is for undergraduate studies?? Especially one hoping to be funded?? Is it the SAT scores the uni will consider in offering him an RA or TA position?? Please, let's call a scammer, a SCAMMER!!!

Don't even get me started on his nerve. He is still sticking with the SAT for graduate studies instead of apologizing and deactivating this account.

That gave you the warrant to pray/curse him to sleep and never wakes up....Not everyone has the intention to scam ... I knew if he has the intention to scam he would have deactivated his acct... Even tho he did some things wrong he has accepted his fault and apologized...

Let's end it here ...

[s]"you're made on nairaland to attack the less opportuned"[/s]

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RegArmani: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pls can one apply for SAT with only O'Level result, since am still a Polytechnic ND undergraduate?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ay10yahoocom(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
MyAmericandream:
I was told it's 75%, what program did you put in for?
They have diff forms of funding. The provost assistantship is 75% while the Dean's scholarship is 50%. My program is cellular and molecular biology. I did not apply for the funding, I was notified of the scholarship a week after admit. But when I mail the course coordinator about GA, she said there's nothing like that, that when I get there I can get bursary job (or something like that, cos I did not really get that).

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
RegArmani:
Pls can one apply for SAT with only O'Level result, since am still a Polytechnic ND undergraduate?

Yes sure the requirements for taking an SAT is ur international passport not an O'level result.... But to get admitted you'll be needing your O'level result.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by RegArmani: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Godchangemylife:

Yes sure the requirements for taking an SAT is ur international passport not an O'level result.... But to get admitted you'll be needing your O'level result.

Thanks bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.