Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (796109 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Auditmonkey(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Time2win:

Yes to both questions

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by KingStefan(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
They accept unofficial transcript [quote author=Ola9292 post=77128381][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Lizz58: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello guys..... please i will like to know if anyone knows about Salem state university, is it a good university or will it be a total turn off for the v.o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fairheart(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
You can change your sponsor.
Bleck08:
Hi everyone, I was denied visa in January, so I deferred my admission but unfortunately I can't use the same sponsor I used in January, as I plan to go for another interview in may, I will like to know if I can change my sponsor and what kind of excuse I can give the Vo, cuz I think telling the Vo the real reason(money has been moved from the account) is not wise, please help

@fairheart @lagosismyhome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gospelozy(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good evening Dear people of Nairaland. I am having challenge on sending my gre score to a school. After filling the payment section I get message that the pin I entered does not tally with the card. I have used different master cards but still getting same reply.
Please for people that sent theirs, how did you do it?
Please help a sister, it's already getting late.
Thank you as I anticipate your quick responses.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by martAKINOLA(m): 12:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Morning Nairalanders
please I've my interview soonest like very close now at the abuja embassy and I don't know anywhere at abuja. I'm coming straight from ondo. please someone should please help me describe the way or any tips I need to know on getting to ABJ and how I do about locating the embassy. please do help a soul, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2019
shoyoyebiodun

Gloryemo

Congrats guy & lady.

Wanted to know if you submitted a separate application for the GA roles after you got admitted or you reached out to the departments before being considered.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by iWise(m): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2019
Auditmonkey:
Hi
I have some questions but I am not sure if this is the appropriate thread for it. Forgive me if it's wrong, or help me if you can please.

I will be attending UTDallas in the fall and I am currently making up my budget.

1. Will it be possible to get a studio apartment for $500 a month in that area? Or do I have to get a shared apartment for that price range?

2. Is it possible to get a car for $4k-$5k. A reliable one.

Thank you.

I doubt it's possible. The average going rate for 'decent' studio apartments in Richardson and its environ is roughly $750. Even if you're lucky to find one at $500, trust me, you ain't going to like it.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2019
Well if you are going by air. Once your plane touch down. Walk outsude to the cab region and take a cab to Gariki , Area10 behind Nipost. You would be charged around 3k for the cab fare but i paid 1k5 it all depends on ur negotiating skills and if other passengers would join you. Once you are Gariki Area 10 , ask of Optimal hotel, they charge 6k but i negotiated for 5k. Its about 5 mins walk from the hotel to the embassy or u can take a napep for #50 . I hope this helps. Gracias

martAKINOLA:
Morning Nairalanders
please I've my interview soonest like very close now at the abuja embassy and I don't know anywhere at abuja. I'm coming straight from ondo. please someone should please help me describe the way or any tips I need to know on getting to ABJ and how I do about locating the embassy. please do help a soul, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 3:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Naughtyvirgin:
Well if you are going by air. Once your plane touch down. Walk outsude to the cab region and take a cab to Gariki , Area10 behind Nipost. You would be charged around 3k for the cab fare but i paid 1k5 it all depends on ur negotiating skills and if other passengers would join you. Once you are Gariki Area 10 , ask of Optimal hotel, they charge 6k but i negotiated for 5k. Its about 5 mins walk from the hotel to the embassy or u can take a napep for #50 . I hope this helps. Gracias

Bros help d guy na, 9k just to locate embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by cassidynwa: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Please somebody should help me, am schedule for US interview by the end of this month i have an IV ( a friends wedding and a planned vacation i also have a letter from my company on this effect, please do you think i stand a chance.! i have not travelled outside the country before.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gloryemo(f): 5:31am On Mar 31, 2019
I applied for the GA when I applied for admission. Did both together.

nelem:

Congrats guy & lady.

Wanted to know if you submitted a separate application for the GA roles after you got admitted or you reached out to the departments before being considered.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2019
Lol cheesy Na the only help wey i sabi i render bro....Im based in Lag not Abj

AgreatMan:

Bros help d guy na, 9k just to locate embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Milkshakes01(f): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2019
I thought one had to apply for GA only after admission
Gloryemo:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Gloryemo(f): 7:21am On Mar 31, 2019
You can apply for both together. That's what i did.

Milkshakes01:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 1stdami(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2019
That was my thought as well. Apparently you could apply for the two together
Milkshakes01:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ola9292(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2019
KingStefan:
They accept unofficial transcript
Thanks,will I be accept d without toefl score?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 1stdami(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2019
UNH waives tofel. At least I know for grads school
Ola9292:

Thanks,will I be accept d without toefl score?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shoyoyebiodun(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2019
You can do both together
Milkshakes01:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Gloryemo:
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by James89: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2019
I’m really grateful to @lagosismyhome.she offered to assist with my toefl fee. I’m really happy as my hope has been rekindled..please house help me appreciate her.Thanks and God bless you ma.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Predstan: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2019
James89:
I’m really grateful to @lagosismyhome.she offered to assist with my toefl fee. I’m really happy as my hope has been rekindled..please house help me appreciate her.Thanks and God bless you ma.

Lagosismyhome... Thanks and God bless you Ma

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by shoyoyebiodun(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Predstan:

Lagosismyhome... Thanks and God bless you Ma
Thanks and God bless you @lagosismyhome

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by orimahspence: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
James89:

Lagosismyhome has been doing this since 19gbogboro, may God continue to enrich her

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Legit215(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
When is one allowed entry into USA for fall semester can one enter July that's 30 days prior to start day
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Legit215:
When is one allowed entry into USA for fall semester can one enter July that's 30 days prior to start day

Yes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Legit215(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Time2win:

Yes.

So schools do allow one entry in July
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Legit215:

So schools do allow one entry in July

You can only enter within 30days to your program start date. That is just the time you are allowed to enter USA on F1 visa

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Tunnazboi: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Good evening all, I need a link to Universities in USA and their tuition fee for masters degree or post graduate diploma?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by ochukogentle: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Please I’ve been following this trend a while now. I’ve gotten admission from Grand valley state Uni for masters and I’ve booked for date and yet to pay sevis but my bro in the US is paying for me. I just want to know if it’s possible for him to make the payment and send me the receipt and I can print it here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kidUrbane: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
ochukogentle:
Please I’ve been following this trend a while now. I’ve gotten admission from Grand valley state Uni for masters and I’ve booked for date and yet to pay sevis but my bro in the US is paying for me. I just want to know if it’s possible for him to make the payment and send me the receipt and I can print it here
ochukogentle:

Hello,
Yes, your bro in the US can help you make the payment. He’ll have to generate a coupon on your behalf from the SEVP website (www.fmjfee.com)You can also generate the coupon yourself and send it to him via email. The coupon is what he needs to make payment at the Western Union outlet. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.