Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (793004 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ellakemzy: 11:12am On May 16, 2019
Anyone going to University of central Missouri..Fall 2019..? Let's chat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Milkshakes01(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2019
It won’t affect you. Nothing will happen. When filling the waec result portion on Wes, it will ask if result is coming in another name. You can indicate the old first name there.
Oyinkansola22:
Hello house. Please am new here and I need your help. Am about to start my evaluation with Wes and I just realized that the last letter of my first name on my waec certificate is different from the last letter of my first name on my undergraduate certificate but the one on my undergraduate certificate is the name am using now. Please I would like to know if it would not affect my evaluation process. It's just the last letter of my first name that is different H and T. But since am evaluating my undergraduate transcript does it matter. Please I need help. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by samdgreat2011: 11:30am On May 16, 2019
Johnolukolade:

Hi bro... I sent a PM, kindly revert.
Regards.
Check. I've responded

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2019
If you got admit in NIU for fall 19, send me a message let's relate. beezee719@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by jossywayne(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2019
Bleuocean:
My Interview on Monday for F1 visa in Lagos - Master program

Me. Good Morning

VO: Good Morning, pass me you I-20 and passport

VO: Why do you want to study Master in IT?

ME. Because IT rules the world and in line with my Bachelor Degree in Germany

VO. Why did you choose the University?

Me. The university is the leader in SAP graduate studies and prides itself as the North American leader in SAP certification. Graduates from this University are more SAP certified than the 3 highest Universities in US combined together.

Vo. I can see you have a valid b1/b2 visiting visa to the US, issued in January 2018 and you did not travel. Why?

Me. Then I was writing my bachelor thesis in Germany and wanted to visit for a conference in Texas as part of my research for the thesis but my thesis supervisor fixed a date that clashed with the date of the conference so there was no need to travel to US again.

Vo. I can see you are married

Me. Yes with 2 kids

Vo. Are you traveling with your family?

Me. No, am traveling alone

Vo. Who is sponsoring you

Me. Am sponsoring myself, I have a registered business doing well which is into logistics and road transportation and ticketing which I have employees working for me and also I am a share holder in a company in Nigeria which is into oil and gas where I receive income (profit shared) yearly as share holder of that company.

VO. Can I see your bank statement?

Me. Yes that’s my bank statement

Vo. Took time to check pages of the bank statement and I pointed out to him to check page 35 and see I receive money too as share holder of a company.

VO: what is your plan after studies?

ME. I plan to return back home to take up a job in SAP which I will be concentrating on in my studies. SAP skilled worker are lacking seriously in Nigeria as this is a new trending and disruptive IT technology in vogue and in high demand by almost all companies and getting those certified in this specialization are highly sought after here in my country.

VO: Your visa has been approved. He passed me the white paper indicating where to pick up my visa in 3 working days.

It was God
I was not asked too many questions or questions like why US, how many Universities did you apply to, did you write any standardized test e.t.c because I actually wrote IELTS and applied to 3 schools but I wasn't asked.

Bro I sent you a PM, can you please reply my mail?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
Guys abeg what is the fastest way to send documents to my school and how much does it cost?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2019
Davidkking:
Guys abeg what is the fastest way to send documents to my school and how much does it cost?

Courier of Cus.
Around 100 dollars depending on which you're using.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 16, 2019
Davidkking:

I'd suggest courier services like DHL, FedEx or UPS (they're faster). I sent my transcripts with NIPOST Speed Post (about 16k), and it took 15 days. Plan for double that price if using them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by emamoke123: 2:06pm On May 16, 2019
Hello guys, I am new here. In a case in which the visa interview has been scheduled and I have just my first name and last name on my ustraveldocs profile and appointment confirmation (middle name was omitted) What could I possibly do. Although the names are correct on the ds-160 form. Pls your word of advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Munix(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2019
You don't have a problem in my opinion, it usually comes out like that
emamoke123:
Hello guys, I am new here. In a case in which the visa interview has been scheduled and I have just my first name and last name on my ustraveldocs profile and appointment confirmation (middle name was omitted) What could I possibly do. Although the names are correct on the ds-160 form. Pls your word of advice would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by KatyDee: 2:32pm On May 16, 2019
emamoke123:

I would advise you get a sworn affividat as backup. I have heard stories of someone denied based on middle name clause. Then email them to notify about the omission

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Johnolukolade(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2019
KatyDee:

I would advise you get a sworn affividat as backup. I have heard stories of someone denied based on middle name clause. Then email them to notify about the omission

HeHeHeHe... How did that "someone" know he/she was refused based on middle name issue? The person was refused regardless of the fact that the first and last names were correct? That's not convincing enough.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:33pm On May 16, 2019
KatyDee:

smiley cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by mykolalekan: 4:14pm On May 16, 2019
Please NL, i need a clarification from anyone that has applied or currently enrolled at University of New Haven. I applied to University of New Haven in December, 2018 to study MS Finance for the 2019 fall entry without a request to pay for application fee, I do not know if this is the norm? , I also got a waiver for GMAT, IELTS and 40% scholarship on my tuition fee. In addition, I received my my I20 last week through UPS without paying a dime. I have read here where people are paying to receive their I20, just a bit confused about this.

The school also sent me a form online to fill my interview date once it has been scheduled. I am just worried if these are the unique traditions of the school

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abdulrahmon68(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2019
KatyDee:

Please shift for me lemme faint.
smiley cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abdulrahmon68(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2019
mykolalekan:
Please NL, i need a clarification from anyone that has applied or currently enrolled at University of New Haven. I applied to University of New Haven in December, 2018 to study MS Finance for the 2019 fall entry without a request to pay for application fee, I do not know if this is the norm? , I also got a waiver for GMAT, IELTS and 40% scholarship on my tuition fee. In addition, I received my my I20 last week through UPS without paying a dime. I have read here where people are paying to receive their I20, just a bit confused about this.

The school also sent me a form online to fill my interview date once it has been scheduled. I am just worried if these are the unique traditions of the school

I think the school love your personality, they also gbadun your charisma that's why they gave you all these preferential treatment.

grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2019
Leone26:

I'd suggest courier services like DHL, FedEx or UPS (they're faster). I sent my transcripts with NIPOST Speed Post (about 16k), and it took 15 days. Plan for double that price if using them.
I need it to be delivered in like 2 to 5 days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2019
Please guys I just called ups and a lady told ne there that documents would be delivered in 2 working days for #19k.....how true is this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2019
Bleuocean:
My Interview on Monday for F1 visa in Lagos - Master program

Me. Good Morning

VO: Good Morning, pass me you I-20 and passport

VO: Why do you want to study Master in IT?

ME. Because IT rules the world and in line with my Bachelor Degree in Germany

VO. Why did you choose the University?

Me. The university is the leader in SAP graduate studies and prides itself as the North American leader in SAP certification. Graduates from this University are more SAP certified than the 3 highest Universities in US combined together.

Vo. I can see you have a valid b1/b2 visiting visa to the US, issued in January 2018 and you did not travel. Why?

Me. Then I was writing my bachelor thesis in Germany and wanted to visit for a conference in Texas as part of my research for the thesis but my thesis supervisor fixed a date that clashed with the date of the conference so there was no need to travel to US again.

Vo. I can see you are married

Me. Yes with 2 kids

Vo. Are you traveling with your family?

Me. No, am traveling alone

Vo. Who is sponsoring you

Me. Am sponsoring myself, I have a registered business doing well which is into logistics and road transportation and ticketing which I have employees working for me and also I am a share holder in a company in Nigeria which is into oil and gas where I receive income (profit shared) yearly as share holder of that company.

VO. Can I see your bank statement?

Me. Yes that’s my bank statement

Vo. Took time to check pages of the bank statement and I pointed out to him to check page 35 and see I receive money too as share holder of a company.

VO: what is your plan after studies?

ME. I plan to return back home to take up a job in SAP which I will be concentrating on in my studies. SAP skilled worker are lacking seriously in Nigeria as this is a new trending and disruptive IT technology in vogue and in high demand by almost all companies and getting those certified in this specialization are highly sought after here in my country.

VO: Your visa has been approved. He passed me the white paper indicating where to pick up my visa in 3 working days.

It was God
I was not asked too many questions or questions like why US, how many Universities did you apply to, did you write any standardized test e.t.c because I actually wrote IELTS and applied to 3 schools but I wasn't asked.

Congratulations, Go and excel

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 16, 2019
Some schools send your I-20 form free of charge and you get it within 3-5 days. So, it's something good, coupled with the other benefits you've received.

mykolalekan:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by yuscodguy(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2019
mykolalekan:

That is how University of New Haven do for all applicants, they need student.

One thing we don't know Is that this thing is win win (both party win). American schools need us more that we need them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Abdulrahmon68(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2019
yuscodguy:

One thing we don't know Is that this thing is win win (both party win). American schools need us more that we need them.

The bolded, please kindly expatiate further.

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Munix(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2019
Bro, it's just the unique offer of the school, whether this would be sustained for long by the school or not, I do not know. I feel the school needs students as said above.
BTW, I'm currently going to the same school and for the same course. My GRE and TOEFL score was submitted though.
mykolalekan:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Brown2Green(m): 5:26pm On May 16, 2019
mykolalekan:

Lots of schools cover the expense for I20 delivery.

You got a Waiver on IELTS/TOEFL because you're Nigerian and regarded as proficient in English.
You got the GMAT waiver I strongly believe , because you have work experience between 3 to 5 years or above.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Sherlock5577: 5:40pm On May 16, 2019
Hello house,

Please does anyone have an idea if money invested in Treasury Bills can be used as evidence of the money in one's account?
The maturation of this Treasury Bill would be after Fall 2019 resumption.

Lagosismyhome, fairheart, Walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Davidkking(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2019
Davidkking:
Please guys I just called ups and a lady told ne there that documents would be delivered in 2 working days for #19k.....how true is this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 16, 2019
Davidkking:

Go to their office bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Arebjosh: 7:15pm On May 16, 2019
good evening naira land,need ur answers, pls where can a sponsor get a reference letter from ,is it from d bank or from d company itself?,am new to all dis pls forgive me,someone pls explain to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by kaydp: 7:38pm On May 16, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Abdulrahmon68:

The bolded, please kindly expatiate further.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:46pm On May 16, 2019
yuscodguy:

I noticed almost everyone i seen here from this school has tuition waiver ....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (536)

Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.