Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (44046 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

My dear, people dey fear pregnancy pass HIV o.
I dey always wonder why cheesy cheesy

Anyway, this is an old trick.

Werin dey pregnancy, worst of d worst- u abort.
HIV no get cure even medication sef no sure
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Galaticos444: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
shegxi:
I still can't wrap myself around all this nonsense yarns......
if you are going to have sex, by all means use condom, saves a lot of stress. it is not too much to do.
and u think condom don't burst?

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by nan1: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Better go check your hypertites HIV and other STD status you don't trust her yet you pour your akamu in her cup rubbish
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by DONADAMS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
chai..just what I needed..I'm also in almost the same scenario sha...she has not seen her period which is supposed to come like since 5th of this month..I don't know if her period fluctuates buh please, ladies is it normal to see your period on the 5th last month and still not see it in the next month 12th?? I no dey fit sleep oh...I just dey pray everyday...

P.S- it was a safe one
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided lipsrsealed embarassed typing. ....... why won't she scam u when u too is a player.Supposed she truly get preg nkoh?U even kip potty beside ur bed?Ajegunle pipu nor go kee person with laff
guy take five.. being wondering too...poti lolzzz broke dude. foolish girl.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Tisong(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
All of you shouting "use condoms ", do you wear handgloves to scratch your nose?

Conji can make you forget what condom is used for. Let's be real here. What if she was his only babe? �

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by drnoel: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Moral of the story
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mehn.. Most girls aren't clean this days.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by DonEvarest(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonDemu:
2 more APC Senators. Bauchi and Katsina.
in other words, APC is like a wild cow that ravages harmless peeps...

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by cocotech5: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Make money viewing ads
https:///2P3qiAg
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Chochovini: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
shegxi:
if you are going to have sex, by all means use condom, saves a lot of stress. it is not too much to do.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by chris2face(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
veekid:
If you been wondering why some people remain in Abusive, Cheatful Relationships. Just remember that Arsenal still has supporters.
Hahaha bros u funny die
Ehe bros that bolt that took slaves to America is back again
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Chochovini: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
shegxi:
The problem is that way, you cannot enjoy the real feelings that comes with game. How can you lick Tom Tom with the rap all together? Lols!!!
Quote me and hvae a cracked screen.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by freakcin: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
So what do you do when the pregnancy is real as confirmed by the test kit!
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by expert234: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonDemu:
2 more APC Senators. Bauchi and Katsina.

Congrats on your successful rigging
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Gudwork(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=franchasng post=70220984] shocked

Top Qualities Majority of Men Seek For In a Lady Before They Consider Marrying Her In 2018 & Beyond

Age √: most men today prefer to marry ladies between age 27 - 32yrs

Genotype √: Every man wishes to marry an AA cry

Virginity ×: In 2018, men don't care much about a lady's virginity; haven known that most presumed virgins have done more sexual adventure than the non virgins. Safe to say there is no sexual purity among the ladies parading themselves as virgins. So if u want to be a virgin, do it for God and not for any man cos most don't care wink

Good job or career or business √: Every man in 2018 desires to marry a financial helpmate. A lady earning good, steady income through good job or business or trade. So as a single lady, try and be financially productive to increase your chances

Do I need to remind u that the Nigerian economy and society in general is a mess Even the rich are scared of the future of Nigeria. If not for unpredictable economy recession that can hit the nation at any time as crude oil becomes more valueless, it is the tensed political atmosphere, tribalism and religious intolerance that can explode into full blown civil war anytime in future. For this, every Nigerian man wishes to have his children have a dual citizenship of another advanced safe country, so any lady that has citizenship of countries like USA, Canada, UK, European countries, Australia, etc will stand a greater chance of getting the ring in 2018.

Family background √: Have you asked yourself why Zahra Buhari, Indimi daughters, Osinbajo daughter, most serving governors daughters and including Aliko Dangote daughter got married since their parents became president, governors, senators and richest man in Africa

I forgot to mention the popular Ebuka Uchendu, if u think he married his wife for love u were wrong, he married the girl mostly for her family background, not really for love like they display, ah who throw me stone shocked shocked angry

Most celebrities marries for money based on the girls family background; Banky W, Dbanj and co comes to mind angry

It is because of their family background; every guy wishes to marry a girl from a rich family, at least if u can't meet them, join them na cry

Educational qualification √: Especially foreign acquired education, it freak Nigerian guys, don't blame them, blame the bad society and economy cry

Physical beauty ×√: Most Nigerian guys don't care much about physical beauty of a Lady when they are ready to marry. They consider above qualities first, only few consider physical beauty, especially those in entertainment industry.

Good character √: Every man considers this quality first o, if u lack manners, u will teh for your papa house sha unless u carry plenty money and sexy body plus rich family background or red passport shocked

[b]Fertility..... STOP NA!!

E DON DO U..
ABI U WAN STEAL OP SHOW
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Dilianne(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by frankputer: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
I told her to send me the pic of the test through what's app and I'm intrested in keeping it if it's actually true.
And that was the end of the story, after 3 days period show.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Hardeynecho(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin my shine ur face ooo...jaapaa
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mchewww. Na by force to get girlfriend? I don tire . angry undecided
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
The owner of the story lacks wisdom, a test strip like that does not detect at that early stage of pregnancy, only blood test can actually confirm. the girl might actually be pregnant
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by cronsberg: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
A girl i dated and seperated with years ago called me recently and said that her friend is accidentally pregos, that i should pls ask around for abortion drug then text her the name and how to use it so that she will help her dear friend. I almost started asking around when i thought hey, what if she was the one thats pregos and wanted to hook me and use the text as evidence that i impregnated her? Why wont she ask around by herself? God saved me from falling into such evil trap. And i found out later that indeed she is the one thats pregnant for one jobless nigga like that and even delivered the baby. She could have easily hooked me and use my 'how to abort' text message as proof against me. You see the evil ways of women? No female should blame me for totally not trusting women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by kellz0(m): 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol, unfortunately I’m in this kind of poo now, one of my fwb is billing me 15k for abortion money shocked shocked is abortion even that expensive??
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by stevups(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
franchasng:
shocked

Top Qualities Majority of Men Seek For In a Lady Before They Consider Marrying Her In 2018 & Beyond

Virginity ×: In 2018, men don't care much about a lady's virginity; haven known that most presumed virgins have done more sexual adventure than the non virgins. Safe to say there is no sexual purity among the ladies parading themselves as virgins. So if u want to be a virgin, do it for God and not for any man cos most don't care wink

Good job or career or business √: Every man in 2018 desires to marry a financial helpmate. A lady earning good, steady income through good job or business or trade. So as a single lady, try and be financially productive to increase your chances of finding Mr. Right soonest.

International citizenship & exposure ×√:

Do I need to remind u that the Nigerian economy and society in general is a mess Even the rich are scared of the future of Nigeria. If not for unpredictable economy recession that can hit the nation at any time as crude oil becomes more valueless, it is the tensed political atmosphere, tribalism and religious intolerance that can explode into full blown civil war anytime in future. For this, every Nigerian man wishes to have his children have a dual citizenship of another advanced safe country, so any lady that has citizenship of countries like USA, Canada, UK, European countries, Australia, etc will stand a greater chance of getting the ring in 2018.

Family background √: Have you asked yourself why Zahra Buhari, Indimi daughters, Osinbajo daughter, most serving governors daughters and including Aliko Dangote daughter got married since their parents became president, governors, senators and richest man in Africa

I forgot to mention the popular Ebuka Uchendu, if u think he married his wife for love u were wrong, he married the girl mostly for her family background, not really for love like they display, ah who throw me stone shocked shocked angry

Most celebrities marries for money based on the girls family background; Banky W, Dbanj and co comes to mind angry

It is because of their family background; every guy wishes to marry a girl from a rich family, at least if u can't meet them, join them na cry

Educational qualification √: Especially foreign acquired education, it freak Nigerian guys, don't blame them, blame the bad society and economy cry

Physical beauty ×√: Most Nigerian guys don't care much about physical beauty of a Lady when they are ready to marry. They consider above qualities first, only few consider physical beauty, especially those in entertainment industry.

Good character √: Every man considers this quality first o, if u lack manners, u will teh for your papa house sha unless u carry plenty money and sexy body plus rich family background or red passport shocked

Fertility √√: If not for child bearing, most guys won't marry. So being fertile is number one quality o, go check yourself well sis wink

Loyalty & respect √: Men have ego, to win them and get the ring, show him some respect and be loyal to him even if your father has tati billion for akant shocked

Height ×: Men don't care much about a lady's height.

Spirituality ×: Most men don't care about a lady's spirituality.

Sexual expertise ×: Most men don't care if u can give doggy, cowleg, cowtell, horsefall or mango tree style. They only care during dating and flings shocked

Good shape ×: Most men don't care much about hot shape when getting married, just be good looking and meet other top criteria and u will get the ring.

Home keeping skills × √: Many men don't joke with their stomach o shocked, even Dangote can break bottle because of food cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

Good enough to be a topic
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by maxiuc(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Me and my babe Same thing oooo

Acting our action film in the other room boom condom broke I noticed it under 15sec of the condom breaking anyway I didn't pure inside of her 2weeks now she said her period hasn't come I told her we are going for pregnancy test tomorrow she agreed then I asked her one question why are you so scared of getting pregnant you don't bother about HIV she said she knows her status

But tomorrow we are checking for everything

Viruses are much this days
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by stevups(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
stevups:

Good enough to be a topic

You are a researcher!
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by fergie001: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
franchasng:
shocked

Good job or career or business √: Every man in 2018 desires to marry a financial helpmate. A lady earning good, steady income through good job or business or trade. So as a single lady, try and be financially productive to increase your chances of finding Mr. Right soonest.

International citizenship & exposure ×√:

Fertility √√: If not for child bearing, most guys won't marry. So being fertile is number one quality o, go check yourself well sis wink

Loyalty & respect √: Men have ego, to win them and get the ring, show him some respect and be loyal to him even if your father has tati billion for akant shocked

Height ×: Men don't care much about a lady's height.

Spirituality ×: Most men don't care about a lady's spirituality.

Sexual expertise ×: Most men don't care if u can give doggy, cowleg, cowtell, horsefall or mango tree style. They only care during dating and flings shocked

Good shape ×: Most men don't care much about hot shape when getting married, just be good looking and meet other top criteria and u will get the ring.

Home keeping skills × √: Many men don't joke with their stomach o shocked, even Dangote can break bottle because of food cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
Sense wee not kill you,though you are spot on... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by mranova(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nwodosis:
I also advise that you get HIV test kit for yourself and check your status! You are proud of swimming and having unprotected casual sex in all these HIV prone swimming pools.
When you test positive, then you will know that it is better to have 200 girls impregnated.
God is really great to create such hilarious minds.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by IsaAbubakar: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
veekid:
If you been wondering why some people remain in Abusive, Cheatful Relationships. Just remember that Arsenal still has supporters.
and Buhari has supporters too

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2018
megareal:
He claims to be smart.

But the real smarts is knowing HIV and STIs are real.

How much is condom sef?

About the same price as the test kit. undecided
yea but na one kit...But condom carry 3 inside ����
Re: 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man by otswag(m): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2018
I'm still trying to understand the point behind this post. Its like the op just discovered pregnancy test strips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Simple And Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.