Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (46358 Views)

Where Are The Sai Baba And 4 + 4 Crooners / Atiku Got The Sai Baba Treatment In Gombe(video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by galadima77(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bambambiglo:

He has been like that even when he lost thrice in the past.

No body cares about the north as long as the middle belt and south west have decided to dump his jihadist ass in the thrash bin.

i don't know which middle belt state u talking but Buhari owns Niger state... full-time!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bishopjoe02(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Greenarrow01:
My igbo brothers who dont live in northern part of the country dont really know who BUHARI is here.
The guy is a demi god.
More revered than any northern king.
Loved more than any body before him.
Not just that..
BUHARI works without talking.. he is sinking billions in Northern Nigeria.
There are so many dams springing up.
The rice industry in kano alone is something without talking about kebbi.
Abuja all the way to kano is been renovated.
The non existent oil he is looking for all over the north.
He is a staunch muslim another reason they love him.

Buhari is not just a religion to the hausas, he is a demi god only after utsman dan fodio.
Kwankwaso is only active in kano and cannot pull wright beyond governorship elections.

The very supportive kwankwasiyya movement will jettison him for pmb.

People like Rochas okorocha understand this.
He has done well to miggle and support the hausas people.
He speaks their language and his schools re in some northern cities.. he knows election is won in northen nugeria and he is gearing up for 2023 nothing much. He doesnt care about igbos.

God bless nigeria.
God bless its unity.
I duslike both apc anf pdp
Abuja of all places and crowd just gather miraculously just to chant sir buhari on his arrival, i bet u this all arrange and someone is afraid of his popularity and trying to kill his moral.

such crowd once gather and shout ole at saraki during the battle for Senate president, today saraki decamp with all d polling unit in kwara.

I ask, were are the youth that shouted ole at saraki during his CCB trial

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Moukandjo: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
There is nothing smart about paying attention to that undesirable element whose stock in trade has been dredging series of base propaganda and creating senseless threads all over the place.

If Buhari were popular as they want us to believe, how come they are working in overdrive to hoodwink unwary people to buy a defective product?

But because they know that no right-thinking person would elect to vote for Buhari who has taken incompetence to a new level, they have defaulted to disseminating falsehood and subterfuge with the misguided belief that a repeated rehash of the same false narrative would enforce credibility/believability.

They deserve our collective pity....
GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Dollarship(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
galadima77:

you missed "Nigerian drug trafficker caught in Asia".
no.7
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by shedy03(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well he asked for it grin

Even Tambuwal is getting his own doze back home with the waves of defections going on there.

Did you hear about the 117 councillors from 23 LG who defected to APC in sokoto recently?
Abegi, all those councillors where already in APC. Stop these hate posts.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ajahinnousa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Kwankwasos own followers many dumped him the moment he defected and chose to stand against PMB the face of integrity in the north.

He chose to join a bunch of thieves and looters against a son of the north who has always upheld a good name.

He dug his own grave. Atiku said and I quote " non of those aspiring for presidency in PDP can beat buhari in 2019".
That is why you see PDP trying to form as many mergers as possible with other parties but the funny thing is that the followers of the other parties would vote for buhari.

Let me give you an example.

There is a party in the north called NNPP and they just contested in the senatorial by elections up there. NNPP is supporting buhari for presidency and indicated so on their campaign poster.

View the attached image. Zoom it to see what I am talking about
now you are calling them bunch of thieves and looters,assuming they had been in the Apc,will they have been thieves or looters, Now you can see Apc life.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by shedy03(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
galadima77:

i don't know which middle belt state u talking but Buhari owns Niger state... full-time!
So its only Niger state that makeup middle belt, huh?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Addme: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Viking007:
They are just deceiving themselves.
Bros,you too dey come this side?
Don't let them infect you with bigotry and hypocrisy that are hallmark of this section o.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
There is nothing smart about paying attention to that undesirable element whose stock in trade has been dredging series of base propaganda and creating senseless threads all over the place.

If Buhari were popular as they want us to believe, how come they are working in overdrive to hoodwink unwary people to buy a defective product?

But because they know that no right-thinking person would elect to vote for Buhari who has taken incompetence to a new level, they have defaulted to disseminating falsehood and subterfuge with the misguided belief that a repeated rehash of the same false narrative would enforce credibility/believability.

They deserve our collective pity....
You did not say anything, I hope you know what is communication? Have you heard anything about Patrick Obiagbon lately? What you think you are doing never paid off.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Viking007(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Addme:
Bros,you too dey come this side?
Don't let them infect you with bigotry and hypocrisy that are hallmark of this section o.

I've since learnt my lesson o. I only come when I'm bored. cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bobowaja(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Kwankwaso just landed Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport and for the 3rd time in almost as many days he got given the Sai baba treatment.

Many thronged him and were shouting Sai baba and Sai buhari as he walked through the crowd in obvious embarrassment.

Some were even asking him in hausa what he thinks he is trying to do and telling him in hausa that Buhari is their choice.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrabusidiq/status/1028646484923875328

OAM4J, Mynd44
This guy.... You have carried your fanatism enter politics section.... I trust guys here, they will trash you.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
uncle005:
You did not say anything, I hope you know what is communication? Have you heard anything about Patrick Obiagbon lately? What you think you are doing never paid off.
How is it my fault that you are encumbered with sub-par cognitive skills?

Now get out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Abagworo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
proudevil:
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.

Not everyone is what you assume on Nairaland and social media. Igbos are being used as a pawn in PDP chess game hence most of their hirelings assume Igbo identity even though they cut across tribes.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by dondavinchi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
U APC supporters should stop deceiving urself stop making it look as if APC hv won d election
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
bobowaja:

This guy.... You have carried your fanatism enter politics section.... I trust guys here, they will trash you.

Run a free history check and see how stupid you sound and how they use their own hands to trash themselves.

Care to ask budaatum?

At least he is on my side

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
bobowaja:

No need for that...

He is trash already...

Only cowards administer more punishment to a man who is already prone/down.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
No need for that...

He is trash already...

The way you guys lie to yourselves reminds me of a certain twitter senator. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by oladele00(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sai baba is seen as a failure yet we Nigerians still eulogises him.. Who is fooling who?.. Nigerians and hypocrisy
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by modik(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I have said it severally here, if you ever want to be successful in politics, don't EVER let the idiotic pigs of Biafra support you. There is eternal curse and bad luck following those clowns and it affects whoever they support.

This exactly is why Rochas said that he's not banking on them to support his presidential ambition. He didn't say it but we all know it's because they're cursed

They supported GEJ, he lost.
They supported Jimi Agbaje, he was beaten.
They called Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra, she was imprisoned.
They hailed Fayose, he ended up in serious pains.
They promoted Dankwabo, he's now a political orphan.
They brought Makarfi, he's now worth less than a janitor in PDP.
Atiku was their darling, his political chances are getting dimmer by the day.
They lured Tambuwal, his people already see him as an Ex-Governor.

Do you know that even Nnamdi Kanu had no problems while in the UK? Even when he was carry olosho all around Lagos and insulting Yorubas, no problem. The moment he landed in potopoto region and those pigs started following him, his life became miserable.

Now, just look at how fast Kwankwaso has depreciated in less than a week. People now taunt him like a common thief. grin

In your mind, you think you've made common sense abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by itswell1: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
No place for satanic PDP in the north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Yan Kwankwasiyya right now grin
This is Fayoshit crying,choo PDP don suffer.
Sai baba 4 Life
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by akezn: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
By the way, where is Fayose? is he still in this country self?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by deomelo: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
They are paying for Saraki's sins, betrayal, greed and troubled adventure.

Nigerians have marked and condemned Saraki politically and Kwankwaso and the other politicians associating their survival and political future with Saraki will end up in the same political shalanga with him.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bobowaja(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
No need for that...

He is trash already...

Well I never read through the thread because I know everything will be falsehood or twisted truth.....that is what he is known for.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
bobowaja:

Well I never read through the thread because I know everything will be falsehood or twisted truth.....that is what he is known for.

Since you have neither read through the thread nor confirmed the posts made nor seen the video in the OP yet say its all twisted truth, then bring your monstrously morónic head closer......

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bobowaja(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Run a free history check and see how stupid you sound and how they use their own hands to trash themselves.

Care to ask budaatum?

At least he is on my side
See who is talking? I would like to hear more truth from your fictitious devil than to hear from you...... At least dude will be truthful a lil bit. grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
dondavinchi:
U APC supporters should stop deceiving urself stop making it look as if APC hv won d election
Noisemaking is their forte... Propaganda and falsehood typify them... Hallucination is in their DNA.

Watch as they blame others at the next instance of dexterity being exhibited by the opposition...

They have Saraki to contend with at least... You get beaten once, twice and yet you refuse to learn...

Albert Einstein's axiom...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bobowaja(m): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Since you have neither read through the thread nor confirmed the posts made nor seen the video in the OP yet say its all twisted truth, then bring your monstrously morónic head closer......
Seeing ur Monika as the op says it all..... I don't need further clarifications.... U re known for your lies and deceit wink wink cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
bobowaja:

See who is talking? I would like to hear more truth from your fictitious devil than to hear from you...... At least dude will be truthful a lil bit. grin grin

Are you done? Can politically mature minds now talk amongst themselves without intrusion from puerile minds?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bewla(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
proudevil:
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.
Enemies within u mean kai
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Respect55(m): 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
They should continue shouting in poverty
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Ahsat: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
D mases are not happi wit way is happening in d red chamber some wailers are blaming PMB not nowin DAT d masses no ho to blame. All dose defectors disspoint d masses 4 refusing to do wat dey are elected 4 instead of dem to do the needful dey just go and be criticism dare state governor. Com 2019 all dose defectors.............
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
bobowaja:

Good that you have discerned well.

It is pointless contending with the devil on integrity: He doesn't have it. He can do anything to achieve a twisted goal.

For me, I shun every kind of engagement. It will invariably end in regret...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court Upholds Udom And Ikpeazu's Elections / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.