Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (46364 Views)

Where Are The Sai Baba And 4 + 4 Crooners / Atiku Got The Sai Baba Treatment In Gombe(video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by seunowa(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Where is fayose?
pls,don't ask dat question again
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Ziggylady(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afonjos fooling their ancestors on this thread undecided.....as usual.

You are jubilating over sai baba chants in the north like they didt 'sai baba' for buhari all the while he lost three times..

We are waiting for your sai baba.chants in the SW since buhariis greater than awolo-awo and all the SW leaders both past and present put together.

Keep running your gbegiri mouths againt Igbos like you did during and after the Ekiti elections till gale of APC defectors to PDP slapped senses into your heads...landing many of you in the hospital

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Mankosi: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
I am sure they don't know what they are doing. Buhari have made many of our citizens so wretched that they can do anything just for 500 naira.
They keep monitoring this man and sending him touts to disgrace him anywhere he step in.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
How is it my fault that you are encumbered with sub-par cognitive skills?

Now get out!
Clown everywhere.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by buhariguy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So a crowd in the Abuja airport just happens to be unanimously spontaneous in shouting "sai baba?

Go to any crowd or group, you must see people who are complaining about the state of affairs and speaking against this Government.

This one na political "arrangement" abeg.
it is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that are complaining

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by muhdfaruq(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari is the saviour of Nigeria looking at many projects done in few years despite the damages done by former goverment
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by excel101(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
So APC has now won the Presidential election because the people in Abuja are chanting Sai Baba. You guys forgot so soon that Sen. Kwakwanso is from Kano State.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
it is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist that are complaining

Really?

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ziggylady:
Afonjos fooling their ancestors on this thread undecided.....as usual.

You are jubilating over sai baba chants in the north like they didt 'sai baba' for buhari all the while he lost three times..

We are waiting for your sai baba.chants in the SW since buhariis greater than awolo-awo and all the SW leaders both past and present put together.

Keep running your gbegiri mouths againt Igbos like you did during and after the Ekiti elections till gale of APC defectors to PDP slapped senses into your heads...landing many of you in the hospital

Zig zag lady Yorubas are not your problem. Your problem is found among your fellow confused and politically naive ibos who think victory is won online.

You sit there and try to talk down on yorubas when your own ibo leaders are begging the northerners to come for chieftaincy titles and have already dished them out to PMB as Ogbuagu 1 of Aba and Femi Adeshina as Ugo MBA.

In fact your Abia state governor is begging Ganduje to come for chieftaincy title too. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by muhdfaruq(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
sai baba 2019
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by francisbiz: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well I don't think anyone is paying anyone. I just think that he is receiving punishment for joining a bunch of thieves who call themselves PDP plus the news about him pulling a kwankwasiyya followership in kano.

I think the people just want him to know that his folowership is limited to kano as well as letting him know he now stinks for joining PDP against PMB
Forget it, stop spreading lies, they are rented crowd.
This is Nigeria, we know how it works, nobody leaves his home and pays transport price to the airport to shout sai whatever.
All are arrangement, they have been paid, stop your weak and ineffectual propaganda, it is no longer working. Buhari and APC have lost it long ago.
Nothing good has come out of this administration, at all. I know say you don get high blood pressure trying to defend and market buhari, but each time you try, he is busy committing fress blunders in multiples..
Sorry, take heart, my dear, its one of those things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
francisbiz:

Forget it, stop spreading lies, they are rented crowd.
This is Nigeria, we know how it works, nobody leaves his home and pays transport price to the airport to shout sai whatever.
All are arrangement, they have been paid, stop your weak and ineffectual propaganda, it is no longer working. Buhari and APC have lost it long ago.
Nothing good has come out of this administration, at all. I know say you don get high blood pressure trying to defend and market buhari, but each time you try, he is busy committing dress blunders in multiples..
Sorry, take heart, my dear, its one of those things.

Lmao

See confused fellow projecting his own high blood pressure on me. grin

APC and PMB has won every election since 2015 and you can chew rocks if it hurts. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Bambambiglo: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
galadima77:

i don't know which middle belt state u talking but Buhari owns Niger state... full-time!

The same way he owned it in the past abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ifymadu: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Useless and hopeless youths that have mortgaged their future to old cargoes.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by buhariguy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Really?

Are you in Nigeria?
the good people of Nigeria that are complaining, are complaining about corrupt PDP.
People I always ask, if buhari is not good, will they vote for corrupt PDP,? They always say God forbid.

Even many jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist also say God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
uncle005:
Clown everywhere.
But I told you I don't waste my saliva on nitwits...

Was that too difficult to process?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Eponyeeboz: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hausas chanted Sai Baba in favour of Buhari an Hausa man and against Kwankwaso another Hausa man.

Why are Ipob pigs here foaming at the mouth?
Why crying louder than the bereaved?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kundagarten: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well he asked for it grin

Even Tambuwal is getting his own doze back home with the waves of defections going on there.

Did you hear about the 117 councillors from 23 LG who defected to APC in sokoto recently?

So there were up to 117 councillors in Sokoto? Can you post a link to this story. The other day you practically said the entire commissioners/house of assembly members in Akwa Ibom have defected, you spew this trash without any of your zombie supporters asking you for proof.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kundagarten: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
buhariguy:
the good people of Nigeria that are complaining, are complaining about corrupt PDP.
People I always ask
Stop asking your fellow zombies and confusing it for sane people.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kundagarten:

So there were up to 117 councillors in Sokoto? Can you post a link to this story. The other you practically said the entire commissioners/house of assembly members in Akwa Ibom have defected, you spew this trash without any of your zombie supporters asking you for proof.

Help yourself. They do say information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/4669376/super-breaking-news-117-councillors

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/08/10/breaking-117-councillors-from-23-l-g-join-san-wammako-to-apc/

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by fk001(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Fariq:

Kwankwaso is not a failure rather he made a worst political blunder this time.

Let me sit back and watch how he will shake Ganduje from his seat.

He will know he is a failure when Ganduje win come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by francisbiz: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Lmao

See confused fellow projecting his own high blood pressure on me. grin

APC and PMB has won every election since 2015 and you can chew rocks if it hurts. cheesy
No dey shout, IT'S COMING HOME
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kundagarten: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Help yourself. They do say information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/4669376/super-breaking-news-117-councillors

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/08/10/breaking-117-councillors-from-23-l-g-join-san-wammako-to-apc/

You were the same person that posted that report from a ragtag news outlet. You're a clown. grin
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by buhariguy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kundagarten:

Stop asking your fellow zombies and confusing it for sane people.
buhariguy:
People I always ask, if buhari is not good, will they vote for corrupt PDP,? They always say God forbid.

Even many jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist also say God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Mujtahida: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

The worst of them is Aminu Tambuwal. If he gets PDP Presidential ticket, definitely he can not defeat PMB. If he goes back to contest as Governorship candidate, his people are waiting to vote him out. He has really committed the greatest political blunder
So it is not about Tambuwal's performance as a Governor but about his allegiance to Buhari? It is not about what he's been able to achieve in terms of development and progress but on his subscription to the the mindless personality cult of Buhari? This is a tragedy walahi if political considerations are only guided by such low level sentiments.

That's why I earnestly desire that Nigeria be restructured so that when one region decides to let it politics be framed by issues of growth and development, issues of progress and prosperity, let the other region continue to worship a man and see if that would provide roads, schools, electricity, health care facilities, security and other practical beneficial realities.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by akinszz: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I have said it severally here, if you ever want to be successful in politics, don't EVER let the idiotic pigs of Biafra support you. There is eternal curse and bad luck following those clowns and it affects whoever they support.

This exactly is why Rochas said that he's not banking on them to support his presidential ambition. He didn't say it but we all know it's because they're cursed

They supported GEJ, he lost.
They supported Jimi Agbaje, he was beaten.
They called Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra, she was imprisoned.
They hailed Fayose, he ended up in serious pains.
They promoted Dankwabo, he's now a political orphan.
They brought Makarfi, he's now worth less than a janitor in PDP.
Atiku was their darling, his political chances are getting dimmer by the day.
They lured Tambuwal, his people already see him as an Ex-Governor.

Do you know that even Nnamdi Kanu had no problems while in the UK? Even when he was carry olosho all around Lagos and insulting Yorubas, no problem. The moment he landed in potopoto region and those pigs started following him, his life became miserable.

Now, just look at how fast Kwankwaso has depreciated in less than a week. People now taunt him like a common thief. grin
epon yiibo ... what a name grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
See them above trying hard to sell the image of buhari, smh!! it is only northerners that will chant that, other region would never do that,

One is even saying he is a RELIGION, is that not HARAM in Islam, that is more like making him an idol that is worshiped, and these ones will say they are educated,

Buhari, apc, pdp, none of them has brought out a blueprint on how to move this country forward if they win the election next year, everyone is just shouting and comparing popularity which is mostly in the north smh

This country is not rready to be developed or progress whatsoever, with the likes of Op telling us of people chanting sai baba in an airport, and the Mod that moved this to FP, how stupid can one be please

Take it easy; do not allow your hatred for Buhari give you high blood pressure; it is politics at play in a democracy where every individual has a choice; having a different opinion other than yours doesn't make any one of them less educated or intelligent.

Unfortunately, there are many more like you who would have to face another 4 years of self imposed torture because PMB is destined to be president till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by dalongjnr: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
BENARI:
Mark my word, Buhari will not contest the 2019 election.

The forces against him are more powerful and he knows it.
Nigeria future is usually not decided in Nigeria. It's decided in the West. We only just rubber stamp there decisions.

If the West are against him, He will not win, if he does win, they'll make the government miserable.
If the West had not fallen out with Jonathan, he'll still be president, take it or leave it.

wetin concerns the west with Nigeria's election? your kolo no be for here o! I hope u know that Nigeria is a sovereign/independent nation!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kundagarten:

You were the same person that posted that report from a ragtag news outlet. You're a clown. grin

Really?

Now I know you are officially dumb

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Mujtahida: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Biglittlelois:
See them above trying hard to sell the image of buhari, smh!! it is only northerners that will chant that, other region would never do that,

One is even saying he is a RELIGION, is that not HARAM in Islam, that is more like making him an idol that is worshiped, and these ones will say they are educated,

Buhari, apc, pdp, none of them has brought out a blueprint on how to move this country forward if they win the election next year, everyone is just shouting and comparing popularity which is mostly in the north smh

This country is not rready to be developed or progress whatsoever, with the likes of Op telling us of people chanting sai baba in an airport, and the Mod that moved this to FP, how stupid can one be please
The monumental idiocy of this guys is appalling. Since morning it's been one bleating song about how popular Buhari is in the North. No one has mentioned how this translates into development, into growth, into progress for this almost God forsaken patch of earth called Nigeria. How can youths be so air-headed. Amidst the daunting challenges we are confronted with as a nation it's the foolish cult of Buhari that thrills them. Well it's like a drunk - after getting drunk to forget his problems he will still wake up to face reality.

The op has a massive streak of fanaticism in him. He's been frustrated and pushed out of the religion thread and he's now gone into overdrive in politics. Whether religion or politics one can see that It's the same sickness he's suffering from and how I wish hopefulandlord and dalaman can come give him some of his medication.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kingspin(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
No place for satanic PDP in the north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Yan Kwankwasiyya right now grin
This devilish agent full everywhere ooo. They want only power not development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kingspin(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
paying people to fellow Kwankwaso around. They are Beggars that dont want Change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.