Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (46355 Views)

Where Are The Sai Baba And 4 + 4 Crooners / Atiku Got The Sai Baba Treatment In Gombe(video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
Kwankwasiyya right now grin
Hmmm it’s not fair! You are watching Fayose in 3D

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by blackpanda: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Choice

The guy will be regretting his destiny right now. Lol

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by budusky05(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
PDP. PDP. PDP. No sleeping or resting place for the devil in this country.

After 16yrs in office they have the gods to blame PMB who managed the crashing ship to stability. Now they want to come and continue from were they stopped.

We say NOooooooo.

These guy's forgot to build prisons cus they saw nothing wrong with stealing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by GameGod(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
anjigirl:
Hmmm it’s not fair! You are watching Fayose in 3D
Lol he's still in pain grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by nurusystem(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kwarikwanso will be disappointed 2019
we still prefer Buhari God choice than all of them in PDP

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by dmbb: 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
chaii!

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Dollarship(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Top 20 popular things on Nairaland
1.Apc
2.Buhari
3.Davido and chioma
4.Bobrisky
5.Tonto dikeh
6.Yahoo Yahoo
7.Drugs
6.Tribalism
7.Hushpuppy
8.Daddy freeze
9.Emoney
10.Airforce1
11.Atheist
12.Fulani herdsmen
13.Cultist
14.Arm robbery
15.Seun
16.lalasticlala
17.Snakes
18.Pre wedding photo shoot
19.Sex
20.You

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So a crowd in the Abuja airport just happens to be unanimously spontaneous I'm shouting "said baba?

Go to any crowd or group, you must see people who are complaining about the state of affairs.

This one na political "arrangement" abeg.

Yes its political arrangement because its not PMB that is being jeered. If it was PMB it wouldn't be a political arrangement right?

He went to the mosque in Kaduna a few days ago unannounced and got booed, he came to Nnamdi azikiwe a few days ago too and got booed and today the repeat has occurred and you are talking about people being arranged for that.

Come here set your face well....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ACE1010: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Where is fayose?
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Tomson992000: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
No place for satanic PDP in north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Kwankwasiyya right now grin
All this APC thugs All over social media, supporting this evil party call APC, you will live to regret your actions after 2019 elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ajahinnousa(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Those are people that hate him,that they chant sai baba doesn't mean that kwankwaso don't have his own supporters ,let them wait until after 2019,then we will know how their hate to kwankwaso and others seeking for the good of Nigeria take helped their baba.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by budusky05(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Where is fayose?

Two places he could be, 1 akara woman place or 2 kpomo woman place.

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tomson992000:
All this APC thugs All over social media, supporting this evil party call APC, you will live to regret your actions after 2019 elections

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Viking007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So a crowd in the Abuja airport just happens to be unanimously spontaneous in shouting "sai baba?

Go to any crowd or group, you must see people who are complaining about the state of affairs and speaking against this Government.

They are just deceiving themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Yes its political arrangement because its not PMB that is being jeered. If it was PMB it wouldn't be a political arrangement right?

He went to the mosque in Kaduna a few days ago unannounced and got booed, he came to Nnamdi azikiwe a few days ago too and got booed and today the repeat has occurred and you are talking about people being arranged for that.

Come here set your face well....

Really?

Then everyone should be getting the "sai baba" treatment.

Why only Kwankwaso?

Why not everyone going against PMB?

Does Dino not pass through that airport? What of Ben Bruce? Saraki nko?

Its like in those cartoons where Daffy Duck is walking and a rain cloud is following him everywhere, raining on only him!

Ask good questions. When you get answers to them you can actually learn something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by LordKO(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Idiosyncrasies of small-minded people remains the same everywhere, any day and anytime - with sycophancy as their major hallmarks.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Calers: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari will defeat kwakwanso in kano.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Masco2006: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
fake news
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by kitaatita: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
This is getting too much na. Are you sure some people are not pre arranging RMK for these embarrassing episodes? cheesy

Me I've started suspecting Atiku o as it's in his interest for RMK and others to lose clout before PDP primaries cheesy
The opposition should just give up the efforts and admit that PMB is for another four years. The way opposition politicians, including those in PMB government tried everything to scuttle progressive governance further alienated them from the regular population

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
ajahinnousa:
Those are people that hate him,that they chant sai baba doesn't mean that kwankwaso don't have his own supporters ,let them wait until after 2019,then we will know how their hate to kwankwaso and others seeking for the good of Nigeria take helped their baba.

Kwankwasos own followers many dumped him the moment he defected and chose to stand against PMB the face of integrity in the north.

He chose to join a bunch of thieves and looters against a son of the north who has always upheld a good name.

He dug his own grave. Atiku said and I quote " non of those aspiring for presidency in PDP can beat buhari in 2019".

That is why you see PDP trying to form as many mergers as possible with other parties but the funny thing is that the followers of the other parties would vote for buhari.

Let me give you an example.

There is a party in the north called NNPP and they just contested in the senatorial by elections up there. NNPP is supporting buhari for presidency and indicated so on their campaign poster.

View the attached image. Zoom it to see what I am talking about

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Tareq1105: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
proudevil:
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.

They don't have data

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Saao(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
No place for satanic PDP in the north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Yan Kwankwasiyya right now grin
because of his performance in office right?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Really?

Then everyone should be getting the "sai baba" treatment.

Why only Kwankwaso?

Why not everyone going against PMB?

Does Dino not pass through that airport? What of Ben Bruce? Saraki nko?

Its like in those cartoons where Daffy Duck is walking and a rain cloud is following him everywhere, raining on only him!

Ask good questions. When you get answers to them you can actually learn something.

Go to kwara and see the treatment saraki is getting. He has been unanimously given a persona non grata in kwara .

Tambuwal is getting his own treatment in sokoto.

Who is Ben Bruce? The twitter constituent man?

Say something else please

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Fariq: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I saw it plus the one in his local government. Going against Mai gaskiya was never going to be easy. I had been seeing buhari's picture on those mallam kiosks as far back as 2002 in Kano. They love him, Sheikh abubakar gumi and abacha dearly

You're right I have been seeing Buhari and Abacha pic on buses, motorcycle, kiosks for the past 18 years.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by SaintLucia: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
They hailed KANU, he disappeared into thin air.

They hailed Jimi Agbaje, His political career ended.

They hailed Fayose, He has now remain silence.

Should I advise Saraki and Kwankwanso about the consequence of those swans hailing them?

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Fariq: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
Lol kwankwaso is a failure, his red cap movement deceived him.

Buhari is untouchable up north.

Kwankwaso is not a failure rather he made a worst political blunder this time.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

So a crowd in the Abuja airport just happens to be unanimously spontaneous in shouting "sai baba?

Go to any crowd or group, you must see people who are complaining about the state of affairs and speaking against this Government.

There is nothing smart about paying attention to that undesirable element whose stock in trade has been dredging up series of base propaganda and creating senseless threads all over the place.

If Buhari were popular as they want us to believe, how come they are working in overdrive to hoodwink unwary people to buy a defective product?

But because they know that no right-thinking person would elect to vote for Buhari who has taken incompetence to a new level, they have defaulted to disseminating falsehood and subterfuge with the misguided belief that a repeated rehash of the same false narrative would enforce credibility/believability.

They deserve our collective pity....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by babakb: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why are people taking Panadol for Kwankwaso headache, he is preparing grounds for 2023, even PMB contested for presidency three times and lost before he won the fourth time.

Kwankwaso is not about 2019, watch out for him in 2023.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well I don't think anyone is paying anyone. I just think that he is receiving punishment for joining a bunch of thieves who call themselves PDP plus the news about him pulling a kwankwasiyya followership in kano.

I think the people just want him to know that his folowership is limited to kano as well as letting him know he now stinks for joining PDP against PMB
no northerner dares contest against PMB, he should have remained where he was.... shekarau tried contesting against PMB, where is he now? He's dead politically. The same faith await kwankwaso

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by OYAY(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
This is getting too much na. Are you sure some people are not pre arranging RMK for these embarrassing episodes? cheesy

Me I've started suspecting Atiku o as it's in his interest for RMK and others to lose clout before PDP primaries cheesy

I wholeheartedly concur with you on the angle of Atiku sponsoring it because in 2011 when the north were searching for northern candidate against Jonathan at the pdp primary; Atiku used this treatment against IBB by sponsoring different newspaper adverts against IBB which eventually sway the northern elders opinion in his favour against Babagida which confers the candidacy of northerners in pdp on him (Atiku) before he eventually lost the pdp primary to GEJ. So you are not far from the truth with your suspicion hence his co contestants in pdp should know they are in the race with veteran and schemer though at end of it all whoever wins the pdp primary will still lose to pmb.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by yahoodotcom: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Kwankwaso just landed Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport and for the 3rd time in almost as many days he got given the Sai baba treatment.

Many thronged him and were shouting Sai baba and Sai buhari as he walked through the crowd in obvious embarrassment.

Some were even asking him in hausa what he thinks he is trying to do and telling him in hausa that Buhari is their choice.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrabusidiq/status/1028646484923875328

OAM4J, Mynd44
But why where they there in first place
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by ZAWs: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
I still don't understand why Tambuwal of all people could commit such a political miscarriage.
A one term governor embarking on such a political miserable journey.
Kwankwaso is another fellow i don't even want to talk about.
Anyway I wish them well.

Akpabio wasn't stupid after all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.