Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (46351 Views)

Where Are The Sai Baba And 4 + 4 Crooners / Atiku Got The Sai Baba Treatment In Gombe(video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
babakb:
Why are people taking Panadol for Kwankwaso headache, he is preparing grounds for 2023, even PMB contested for presidency three times and lost before he won the fourth time.

Kwankwaso is not about 2019, watch out for him in 2023.
chairman for kwankwaso to gang up against PMB, he is a goner politically.... we don't even regards him as anything, we buried Atiku's political career long ago when he contested against PMB

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go to kwara and see the treatment saraki is getting. He has been unanimously given a persona non grata in kwara .

Tambuwal is getting his own treatment in sokoto.

Who is Ben Bruce? The twitter constituent man?

Say something else please
It is very clear you have gone berserk.

What a way to live?.... Running amok all day long, from week to week, month to month concocting falsehood and disseminating propaganda...

All to principals who care less of your very existence....

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by NotAZombie: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
GameGod:
No place for satanic PDP in the north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Yan Kwankwasiyya right now grin
Lies I want you all to watch those videos. It was botj Buhari and Kwankwaso that were hailed. Zombies can lie to the ones who don't have data to watch videos.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by waveman2: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
I really don't, understand these northerners. That is why the poverty level in that region is the highest. These people dey hail have their children living extravagant lifestyle, schooling abroad and they are here shouting sai baba embarrassing a fellow man. It is choice if he leave APC for PDP. These people must realise Nigeria is composed of several regions.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
divinelove:
grin

kwankwaso is the man to beat
for where, na God catch am. I pity his political career
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by NotAZombie: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:

What a way to live?.... Running amok all day long, from week to week, month to month concocting falsehood and disseminating propaganda...

The guy is lying. I want you to watch the video very well. APC and lies are 5&6. They hailed both Buhari and Kwankwaso. APC fooling gullible ones.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Rooy57(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
safarigirl:
The people I pity most are those supporting these useless parties. Live and die for nothing..... The sad life of a nation filled with cowards

You are one of the very few people I follow here. If I may ask you, what party would you recommend? Just a honest opinion would do
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by BENARI: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
proudevil:
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.

They've been doing all the talking all this while. Time for those from waste to do the talking.
Enjoy your moment and stop looking for trouble.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
waveman2:
I really don't, understand these northerners. That is why the poverty level in that region is the highest. These people dey hail have their children living extravagant lifestyle, schooling abroad and they are here shouting sai baba embarrassing a fellow man. It is choice if he leave APC for PDP. These people must realise Nigeria is composed of several regions.
wetin konsain you with our region? If they were hailing him, you will be singing a different song by now. Leave our Buhari for us, you people should go campaign for atichukwu

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by klax(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rented a r s e lickers. How much were they paid? Foolish people and very backward bollocks.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
maestroferddi:

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by staytravel: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I have said it severally here, if you ever want to be successful in politics, don't EVER let the idiotic pigs of Biafra support you. There is eternal curse and bad luck following those clowns and it affects whoever they support.

This exactly is why Rochas said that he's not banking on them to support his presidential ambition. He didn't say it but we all know it's because they're cursed

They supported GEJ, he lost.
They supported Jimi Agbaje, he was beaten.
They called Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra, she was imprisoned.
They hailed Fayose, he ended up in serious pains.
They promoted Dankwabo, he's now a political orphan.
They brought Makarfi, he's now worth less than a janitor in PDP.
Atiku was their darling, his political chances are getting dimmer by the day.
They lured Tambuwal, his people already see him as an Ex-Governor.

Do you know that even Nnamdi Kanu had no problems while in the UK? Even when he was carry olosho all around Lagos and insulting Yorubas, no problem. The moment he landed in potopoto region and those pigs started following him, his life became miserable.

Now, just look at how fast Kwankwaso has depreciated in less than a week. People now taunt him like a common thief. grin

This pigs of Biafra statement need to go away. It's insulting. I agree that people hold on to that notion illogically sometimes but PIG is too much of a dismissive term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by GameGod(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:

Lies I want you all to watch those videos. It was botj Buhari and Kwankwaso that were hailed. Zombies can lie to the ones who don't have data to watch videos.
Have crowd ever chanted "sai kwankwaso" to buhari?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by BENARI: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mark my word, Buhari will not contest the 2019 election.

The forces against him are more powerful and he knows it.
Nigeria future is usually not decided in Nigeria. It's decided in the West. We only just rubber stamp there decisions.

If the West are against him, He will not win, if he does win, they'll make the government miserable.
If the West had not fallen out with Jonathan, he'll still be president, take it or leave it.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kennydoc(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
I have said it severally here, if you ever want to be successful in politics, don't EVER let the idiotic pigs of Biafra support you. There is eternal curse and bad luck following those clowns and it affects whoever they support.

This exactly is why Rochas said that he's not banking on them to support his presidential ambition. He didn't say it but we all know it's because they're cursed

Do you know that even Nnamdi Kanu had no problems while in the UK? Even when he was carry olosho all around Lagos and insulting Yorubas, no problem. The moment he landed in potopoto region and those pigs started following him, his life became miserable.

Now, just look at how fast Kwankwaso has depreciated in less than a week. People now taunt him like a common thief. grin

What do you really gain from this?

Shouldn't you appreciate Igbos for trying hard to sustain the spirit of opposition politics in Nigeria under this terrible, undemocratic APC government? Yorubas played opposition politics under Jonathan and for a good part of the previous dispensations. I can't remember anybody abusing Yorubas online for being in the opposition while Jonathan was in power. If all of us run into APC, who will serve to put the government in power in check?

Of course you know you are not actually insulting IPOB as those ones are more keen on break up of Nigeria. It's the Igbos who still believe in the Nigerian project that are pushing for PDP.

Hope you remember that one day, the SW will need the support of the rest of the South to return to power, probably in 2023 (according to Tinubu's scheming). I guess you know that APC may lose power then, cos any party that fields a powerful northern candidate with a SE/SS VP may win that election.

I need to remind you that the north only cares about their people being in power, whether PDP or APC. The same people shouting Sai Baba are the people being impoverished everyday by their politicians, but they don't care as long as one of their brothers is in power.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tomson992000:
All this APC thugs All over social media, supporting this evil party call APC, you will live to regret your actions after 2019 elections
OYO, so u want us to support ipobian party abi? Park well jor

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Omoboricash(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Calers:
Where is fayose?
Fayose has been shot down. He could not run his mouth again. Running from pole to pole for safe landing.
The fear of efcc.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kennydoc:

What do you really gain from this?

Shouldn't you appreciate Igbos for trying hard to sustain the spirit of opposition politics in Nigeria under this terrible, undemocratic APC government? Yorubas played opposition politics under Jonathan and for a good part of the previous dispensations. I can't remember anybody abusing Yorubas online for being in the opposition while Jonathan was in power. If all of us run into APC, who will serve to put the government in power in check?

Of course you know you are not actually insulting IPOB as those ones are more keen on break up of Nigeria. It's the Igbos who still believe in the Nigerian project that are pushing for PDP.

Hope you remember that one day, the SW will need the support of the rest of the South to return to power, probably in 2023 (according to Tinubu's scheming). I guess you know that APC may lose power then, cos any party that fields a powerful northern candidate with a SE/SS VP may win that election.

I need to remind you that the north only cares about the people in power, whether PDP or APC. The same people shouting Sai Baba are the people being impoverished everyday by their politicians, but they don't care as long as one of their brothers is in power.
we are not greedy Mr. By 2023 the power will shift to south

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Kennydoc(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
hmuhammad:
we are not greedy Mr. By 2023 the power will shift to south

Shebi one of your brothers said his goal in the legislature is to push for Buhari to be president for life. That was his ONLY mandate.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by sehin79(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
when you are big,baba na big fish kwakwaso is baby fish.
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
BENARI:
Mark my word, Buhari will not contest the 2019 election.

The forces against him are more powerful and he knows it.
Nigeria future is usually not decided in Nigeria. It's decided in the West. We only just rubber stamp there decisions.

If the West are against him, He will not win, if he does win, they'll make the government miserable.
If the West had not fallen out with Jonathan, he'll still be president, take it or leave it.

consolation. Buhari will contest and win, and there is nothing you or nnamdi kanu will do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kennydoc:

Shebi one of your brothers said his goal in the legislature is to push for Buhari to be president for life. That was his ONLY mandate.
thats his own opinion, it won't happen

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by hmuhammad(m): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
klax:
Rented a r s e lickers. How much were they paid? Foolish people and very backward bollocks.
so if it was the other way round, you will be the first to say Buhari can never win.... let me tell you this, I am a northerner and we have decided that it is PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by binaws(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
HEHEHE LAUGHING IN A CHINESE WAY, WALLAHI I PITY THIS RED CAP MAN BECAUSE ID IS PLAYING WITH BABA POPULARITY. HE FORGOT THAT BABA CONTEST THREE TIMES AND HE WON BUT YAM EATERS MANIPULATE THE ELECTION. TALKESS OF NOW THAT THE POWER IS IN BABA'S HAND. ANYWAY BABA IS FOR MASSES SO THAT RED CAP BOY SHOULD GO AND REST. THE BOY HAS DEAD POLITICALLY ALSO. SAI BABA INSHA'ALLAH no shaking

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Singalong: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

grin
I agree with you.. Igbo's are confused and until they find out that their votes don't count they won't move forward.. They have the smallest tribe with the smallest population amongst the six geo political zones.. I heard during the civil war more than two million igbo's died... So sad for that tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by carinmom(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by galadima77(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
proudevil:
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.

hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Bambambiglo: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
dafemnet:
Buhari is a religion in the North, pdp knows this.

He has been like that even when he lost thrice in the past.

No body cares about the north as long as the middle belt and south west have decided to dump his jihadist ass in the thrash bin.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by AK481(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
One man recording and shouting sai buhari.

I also saw a lot of people wearing red caps, are they also shouting sai buhari ?
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by maestroferddi: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:

The guy is lying. I want you to watch the video very well. APC and lies are 5&6. They hailed both Buhari and Kwankwaso. APC fooling gullible ones.
He and his co-travelers are using this medium to further their sinister interests.

The rate with which some administrators here are colluding in this show of shame is highly deplorable.

Deliberate falsehood and outright distortion are being pushed to the front page with an alarming frequency...

Some day, someone will serve as a scapegoat so that other people understand the price of impunity.. .
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by AK481(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

In addition to what u have rightly said;

They supported gej in 2011, he ....
They supported yar adua in 2007, he .....

Onye ala.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by galadima77(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dollarship:
Top 20 popular things on Nairaland
1.Apc
2.Buhari
3.Davido and chioma
4.Bobrisky
5.Tonto dikeh
6.Yahoo Yahoo
7.Drugs
6.Tribalism
7.Hushpuppy
8.Daddy freeze
9.Emoney
10.Airforce1
11.Atheist
12.Fulani herdsmen
13.Cultist
14.Arm robbery
15.Seun
16.lalasticlala
17.Snakes
18.Pre wedding photo shoot
19.Sex
20.You

you missed "Nigerian drug trafficker caught in Asia".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.