Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? (49087 Views)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay To Replace An Alternator On 2012 Toyota Avensis / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bwaal:

Do you do interior
in what sense? We don't do body work yet.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUTS!!!!
We couldn't wait until the 15th to start the next blitz cheesy

Until July 17th, Monroe shocks and struts prices have been reduced and installation is only N4k with a 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!
WHAT. ARE. YOU. WAITING. FOR?? cool

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Or if you can, get your mechanic to go to it to start it safely for you.

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you let the Brake Blitz pass you by, OYO is your case.

Call or email for your make and model.

Lasts while there is stock

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by sunnymighty(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
What is the cost of changing the shaft of a 2005 Toyota Camry Big daddy V4 engine plus the workmanship.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
WE HEARD YOUR COMPLAINTS AND MADE SOME IMPROVEMENTS!

By far the largest complaints we ever had were about our lack of communication. With our new system, all information about your repair is at your fingertips 24/7 LIVE as it happens. Still have additional questions? You can reach your auto advisor without having to make a phone call. The message goes directly to YOUR service advisor, is logged and monitored and if they are not immediately available they will respond as soon as they are free!

BUT HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you come in, you will receive a welcome email like the one below with a link were you can monitor all aspects of your repair.

The link will take you a webpage like the one below.

From this page you can MESSAGE YOUR ADVISOR...

View the different recommended repairs and their estimated costs (broken down into parts and labor per service as well as in total)...If you scroll down the page, you can also see any findings and notes to and from your auto advisor...

And approve all or part of the estimate without ever having to come into the shop or make a phone call! Pertinent pictures will even be available to view of your vehicle repair!!! No more being placed on hold, no more waiting for a callback cool

We continue to try to improve our services and feel that this will address communication issues and help us be more green by reducing paper waste. More improvements are in the works and will communicate them to you as they come.

We thank you for your loyalty and hope this helps continue to build "customer experiences that result in loyalty".

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Rad Auto Works 4D alignment process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8pGSK-Az1M

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sorry it took so long. Here is our new customer interface and how to use it. It's long but it's also a lot of information grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlfWk8BZmsw

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
How much do you think it would cost to change a rack and pinion on a Dodge Challenger at our shop?

Well you'd be wrong cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGxylJmfZg
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by aieromon(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
radautoworks:
How much do you think it would cost to change a rack and pinion on a Dodge Challenger at our shop?

Well you'd be wrong cool

Nice Kazeem touch with the plastic bottle.

Welcome back.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by toxatyt: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hi all, I want to share with you, I recently did a sound replacement in my car, as my dimmocks broke and the music became very poor quality. With the help of an interesting article here https://automobible.com/best-car-door-speakers/ I learned a lot of new and interesting things. The frequency range is related to the sound effect you want to focus on. Bass, for example, is obtained at frequencies between 60 Hz and 250 Hz. You need to look for speakers with a stronger response in the low frequency range to get a strong and clear bass effect from your door speakers. Conversely, you will get a strong tweeter effect if your sound system has speakers that perform better at higher frequencies. The remount didn't cost me as much money as I expected.
Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
aieromon:

Nice Kazeem touch with the plastic bottle.

Welcome back.

I thought so too though since we are American it is "niggarigging" not "kazeemization" grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
We did both the engine (blown head gasket posted previously) and the transmission on this 2016 Lexus LX570. We fixed, NOT replaced them and saved this customer over 4.5 million naira WITH a warranty cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCnYu8f4SDQ

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? by radautoworks: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
A lot of people get caught up on the word "cheap".

What we discovered is that what most people really mean by "cheap" is actually getting value for money paid. Are we cheaper than the guy on the street? No, we're not- at least not all the time- but I will tell you this, you will definitely get what you paid for and then some. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) / Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.