Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

MAG "Officialmag01" : My Story "I Was Once Walked Out Of The Stage By Organiser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MAG "Officialmag01" : My Story "I Was Once Walked Out Of The Stage By Organiser (325 Views)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Jamaican Slay Queen Thrown Off The Stage By Angry Man For Obstructing His Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAG "Officialmag01" : My Story "I Was Once Walked Out Of The Stage By Organiser by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
MAG , the music god talked about his grass to grace story in his recent interview with Topstories. He said , " I was a random artiste trying to hustle and make money to promote my music before l got signed by Mogroup music.

According to him , he used to get up as early as 5am every morning to go to a studio at iyana ipaja to make beats and music and also earn a living .

He mentioned how he always had to beg Djs so he Could perform on their gigs but was throwned out severally because he sneaked into to events without invitation .

Mag revealed that he was told several times by his family and friends to Stop music , followed by discouragements and challenges but his passion for music kept him going.

The afro pop artiste also mentioned an occation where he borrowed money to buy a form for a popular musical contest but was walked out of the stage even before he could perform and had to Walk back home.

According to him , his story started changing when he came across an old friend who linked him up with his label General Manager late last year and his life has been a testimony since then .

Mag who dropped a video to his first single "faaji lano" under Mo Group Music , said he is still amazed at the way his life took a drastic turn just in a few months with the label.

He concluded that he’d be dropping a video to his new hit song “ori “ which is still making waves in the streets of Lagos and also dropping another banger which he would feature an A list artist soon.

Follow on IG and Twitter - @Officialmag01

(1) (Reply)

About 400 Gay People In Ghana To Be Cured Of Homosexuality Through Therapy. See / Fundamental Surveys To Take Notes, Before Putting A Ring On It. / Hook Up ☎time�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.