Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Am I Doing It Right? (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing It Right? (pix) (7518 Views)

Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by blujoi(m): 12:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Bros, well done dia! Try to do more bench presses to make your chest fuller and Coiling for your biceps and triceps. Here are my tips, when I started I used to work out twice a day. Take lots of bananas in the evening and avocado pear with bread in the morning. Nutrition plays a big part in body building. Also make sure you have lots of vitamin C, it helps in boosting your stamina before work out sessions and keeps your skin looking fresh! Then dont forget to drink water, lots and lots of water!! Ride on bro, no guts no glory!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Simiano: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Ride on bro..good for ur health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by 1Sharon(f): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Dammylois(f): 2:33am On Aug 13, 2018
I don't know what is right or wrong here..... But will six packs pay the bills?
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by utenwuson: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

Skinny arms. You look like a frozen chicken.
hehehehwhehehwh hehehehwhehehwh........... U wicked guy
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by zicoraads: 5:21am On Aug 13, 2018
I started with some few push-ups. I'm still doing 15 and have been on it for two weeks. I cannot come and go and kill myself. grin cheesy

You are doing well, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by zicoraads: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2018
Dammylois:
I don't know what is right or wrong here..... But will six packs pay the bills?
Yes. Some of them are bouncers at night clubs. And they do day jobs at some other places. It pays and it's honest work.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Dollarship(m): 6:14am On Aug 13, 2018
For this Nigeria economy I cannot cum and dye smiley
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2018
@op why not spend the time you are using to develop muscle to learn software development ?
You will avail yourself of many untapped opportunities.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by BluntBoy(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2018
utenwuson:
hehehehwhehehwh hehehehwhehehwh........... U wicked guy

Abi na grin
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by eddyghali(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2018
member of small sized dicken men spotted
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by giftedheart1(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
seems to me that there is nothing inside the boxers (pant)...abi is that the normal size?
just asking bro.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by R3B3L(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Maybe u should have figured d right dieting before picking ds up.. u look wrong.. I mean alot is off..
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by simo5e: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2018
ECOMMERCE DESIGN

Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

==? Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
==? Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
==? 1 Year Domain
==? Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by captainking(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
i started building my body early last year so i want to know if i am doing it right body builders in the house step in. trust me trying to build a body that is 6:4ft is very hard insults are allowed they make me bigger
(south south region )
do you wanna be like me..?? Do more bench press.. Wide arm bench press.. So that your chest will be fuller.. Work on your biceps and triceps.. And keep pushing yourself.. Do ...when you feel the pains that's when you should do more.. No pain no gain bro... Pls keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by franklingud(m): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2018
To get 6 cars no dey hungry you?

Na to get 6 packs.

Gbafuo here
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by IamAirforce1: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Thus things you're trying to build, I got them all natural .
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by kushercain: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz.. Na very simple question the Op been ask when una want just crucify the guy... Op i think u posted this in the wrong section take it health or something related.. Meanwhile i just got inspired myself.. Been thinking of registering in a gym but alcohol & laziness just dey do me sha.

Happy birthday man
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by rex444(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
All the app for body building dey my phone but na once in a month i fit remember do ordinary push up....i don lazy gan....it's nt easy guy....keep it up but as u work out ,try alcohol.... It helps in buffing up ur shoulders n chest too....just like protein shake
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
kushercain:

Happy birthday man
Thanks bro..
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
captainking:
do you wanna be like me..?? Do more bench press.. Wide arm bench press.. So that your chest will be fuller.. Work on your biceps and triceps.. And keep pushing yourself.. Do ...when you feel the pains that's when you should do more.. No pain no gain bro... Pls keep it up..
wow nice arms. thanks
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Thus things you're trying to build, I got them all natural .
shey pot belly and meaty arms abi
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=rex444 post=70238633]All the app for body building dey my phone but na once in a month i fit remember do ordinary push up....i don lazy gan....it's nt easy guy....keep it up but as u work out ,try alcohol.... It helps in buffing up ur shoulders n chest too....just like protein shake[/quote
thanks but alcohol is a no no for me i prefer beans meat and the likes as protein

1 Like

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
blujoi:
Bros, well done dia! Try to do more bench presses to make your chest fuller and Coiling for your biceps and triceps. Here are my tips, when I started I used to work out twice a day. Take lots of bananas in the evening and avocado pear with bread in the morning. Nutrition plays a big part in body building. Also make sure you have lots of vitamin C, it helps in boosting your stamina before work out sessions and keeps your skin looking fresh! Then dont forget to drink water, lots and lots of water!! Ride on bro, no guts no glory!!
thanks alot
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
eddyghali:
member of small sized dicken men spotted
why not bring ur girlfriend to me and let me bam her for 15mins. then ask her her testimonies
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=giftedheart1 post=70229387]seems to me that there is nothing inside the boxers (pant)...abi is that the normal size?
just asking bro. [/quote

am 6:4ft and my shoe size is 46 do the maths bro
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Mcslize: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
darol4real:
Look for reasonable things to do guy

The guy is doing pretty fine. Why telling him to look for something reasonable to do? Is keeping fit not reasonable enough?

I used to gym once a while. Though mine ain't regular but whenever I do it, there is this great feeling and activeness I feel within. It's good to exercise. Try it and you will see how confident and strong you will feel.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by eddyghali(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

why not bring ur girlfriend to me and let me bam her for 15mins. then ask her her testimonies
sex starved man identified..
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
eddyghali:
sex starved man identified..
sex starved? lolzzz u must be a joker
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Mcslize: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600

Which region are you? I'm thinking of getting some manually made gym and dumbbells I can use at home. Where can I get such?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembers Merlin And Arthur In The Movie "MERLIN"? See What They Did / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Short Women Are Better In Bed Than Tall Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.