Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Am I Doing It Right? (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing It Right? (pix) (7512 Views)

Am I Doing Anything Wrong With My "Sister"? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mcslize:
dannyrhymes600

Which region are you? I'm thinking of getting some manually made gym and dumbbells I can use at home. Where can I get such?
am in the west for now ibadan to be precise
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Skyeplus(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
honestly bro, all dis rings a bell of sex position in my head

dannyrhymes600:

plank,flutter kick,crunch kicks and scissors
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
honestly bro, all dis rings a bell of sex position in my head

lwkmd they ain't sex positions o
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Skyeplus(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
legsss bro...for ur stature ur upper part is okay, u can be doing light to maintain d shape..try and squirt
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by pryme(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

lwkmd they ain't sex positions o

From your physique I can tell you only use body weight, you should also try to incorporate lower body workout programs. Working the legs gives you alot of balance especially if you are a 6 footer.

To get bigger you need to start eating alot (I usually watch a movie if I want to finish a lot of food - it takes my mind off the amount am eating), if you don't have appetite to finish alot, then you can consider buying some blood capsule to kick start your appetite.

Food is very important to getting big.

On final note always finish your upper body workout by doing push up in SLOW MOTION, first try using 10 seconds to lower chest to the ground, while you use another 10 seconds to bring your body back to the starting position (your hands may be shaking while lowering your body), this is placing the body under tension. Try 3 sets of these.
This will pump you up.

Above all you have to remain consistent to get lasting results.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by pryme(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
captainking:
do you wanna be like me..?? Do more bench press.. Wide arm bench press.. So that your chest will be fuller.. Work on your biceps and triceps.. And keep pushing yourself.. Do ...when you feel the pains that's when you should do more.. No pain no gain bro... Pls keep it up..

You need to start building pure muscle and shred up.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by captainking(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
pryme:

You need to start building pure muscle and shred up.
yes sir......
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by ojay2053(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wow, I’m inspired, I’ve not been consistent for months now, need to get back to my A Level asap
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by quinSonia(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600 what of your dieting,
the foods you eat,I hope you know you going to change ur diet
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Skyeplus:
legsss bro...for ur stature ur upper part is okay, u can be doing light to maintain d shape..try and squirt
noted
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
pryme:

From your physique I can tell you only use body weight, you should also try to incorporate lower body workout programs. Working the legs gives you alot of balance especially if you are a 6 footer.

To get bigger you need to start eating alot (I usually watch a movie if I want to finish a lot of food - it takes my mind off the amount am eating), if you don't have appetite to finish alot, then you can consider buying some blood capsule to kick start your appetite.

Food is very important to getting big.

On final note always finish your upper body workout by doing push up in SLOW MOTION, first try using 10 seconds to lower chest to the ground, while you use another 10 seconds to bring your body back to the starting position (your hands may be shaking while lowering your body), this is placing the body under tension. Try 3 sets of these.
This will pump you up.

Above all you have to remain consistent to get lasting results.
thanks
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
quinSonia:
dannyrhymes600 what of your dieting,

the foods you eat,I hope you know you going to change ur diet
i hv changed my diet but u know sometimes in dis naija its mainly eat what u see not what u like
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Uberalles: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
i started building my body early last year so i want to know if i am doing it right body builders in the house step in. trust me trying to build a body that is 6:4ft is very hard insults are allowed they make me bigger
(south south region )
Good job. Well done try and increase nutrition just enough to fill out. Also work on the your legs and lower part of the body. The challenge with body building is that you grow in minute steps. It takes time but you need to keep going..it will be worth it.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by eddyghali(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
sex starved? lolzzz u must be a joker
U want to claim now...make sure its ur wife u have it with else ....
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is good....

Exercise ain't easy. Started 6yrs ago, still grinding nonstop. Don't stop it bro, and don't show it off bro.

Lowkey attracts viewers more.

Good body( where my thumbs up icon) , bia seun, come here
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
U dey ask us, 4ur information, U re not doing it ryt, go hustle nd stop been lazy, all we need is Six cars not six pack, cum to tink of it, who ur six pack eppp?. Lazy youth.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Gaspardd(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:
i started building my body early last year so i want to know if i am doing it right body builders in the house step in. trust me trying to build a body that is 6:4ft is very hard insults are allowed they make me bigger
(south south region )

Try build more with press ups and squats, thats more painful and harder, result is less visible, but in d long run with consistency it will make u more stronger and more shapey and your size ratios will ryhme, cus now you look awkward.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Gaspardd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
U dey ask us, 4ur information, U re not doing it ryt, go hustle nd stop been lazy, all we need is Six cars not six pack, cum to tink of it, who ur six pack eppp?. Lazy youth.

You went full rètard. Never go full rètard
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
na body builders i dey ask no be people wa dia belle don sag finish
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

na body builders i dey ask no be people wa dia belle don sag finish
dis is wat joblessness has turned u into, beta look for a job nd stop deceiving ur self, if u lyk build from now till 2moro, it will not add a dine to ur acct.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
dis is wat joblessness has turned u into, beta look for a job nd stop deceiving ur self, if u lyk build from now till 2moro, it will not add a dine to ur acct.
i come una house come beg for food?
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

i come una house come beg for food?
an advice to better ur lyf.
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by yorubakid: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
Stupid girl,if you have nothing nice to say why not ignore the thread..May sango strike you with ebola of the hand for typing this nonsense.See her face,the make up on that your ugly face can paint entire building..
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
an advice to better ur lyf.
carry ur advice enter express wait there till bulldozer pass
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
yorubakid:
Stupid girl,if you have nothing nice to say why not ignore the thread..May sango strike you with ebola of the hand for typing this nonsense.See her face,the make up on that your ugly face can paint entire building..
she wants to advice me ni .eni to ya igbe
sara npariwo pe elomi ya iso (person wa shit for body dey shout say anoda person mess).
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2018
yorubakid:
d lazy youth Mr president is talking about, better tell him d truth. Anu
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by yorubakid: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
d lazy youth Mr president is talking about, better tell him d truth. Anu
Ezi,what do you know apart from opening and closing that your useless legs for any dick that comes your way.. Everything to you must be money which am sure that a leech like you is waiting for a guy who will give you money even to buy your sanitary pads. Dumb bimbo who doesn't know that people exercise to be fit and healthy. I don't blame those guys that say that most Nigerian girls are dumb and stupid..Rie nsi ebea!!!
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Burgerlomo: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Good job bro, biko how can somebody like Mr Ibu get to that stage? grin
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by showafrica(m): 2:55am On Aug 14, 2018
SUPERPACK:
what are the exercises you did to attain a flat tummy?, i will like to know thanks.

Hunger exercise... Just do it for one week and your tummy will be flat
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2018
yorubakid:
Ezi,what do you know apart from opening and closing that your useless legs for any dick that comes your way.. Everything to you must be money which am sure that a leech like you is waiting for a guy who will give you money even to buy your sanitary pads. Dumb bimbo who doesn't know that people exercise to be fit and healthy. I don't blame those guys that say that most Nigerian girls are dumb and stupid..Rie nsi ebea!!!
u re very stupid for saying dat, u tink all d gals are as lazy as ur sisters dat oloshorise around, I don't blame ur, I blame ur low mentality, if he's dat bouyant, y is he carrying out his exercise in d bush, wen his mate re doing it in d gym, better tell him 2 step up his game, b4 he gets beaten by snake in dat bush. Ewu Gambia.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2018
fancy4eve:
u re very stupid for saying dat, u tink all d gals are as lazy as ur sisters dat oloshorise around, I don't blame ur, I blame ur low mentality, if he's dat bouyant, y is he carrying out his exercise in d bush, wen his mate re doing it in d gym, better tell him 2 step up his game, b4 he gets beaten by snake in dat bush. Ewu Gambia.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
that bush is better than ur fadas house dats if he even owns any with ur mouth like orangutan puzzy
Re: Am I Doing It Right? (pix) by fancy4eve(f): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2018
dannyrhymes600:

that bush is better than ur fadas house dats if he even owns any with ur mouth like orangutan puzzy
Ain't countn on my parents achievement, I count on mine.

No wonder ur still in d bush carryn concrete in d name of gym, with ur irritating skin nd malnourished body. Upgrade boi.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Has Not Shaved Her Armpit And Pvssy Since Birth / My Mother's Friend Want To Take Me To Bed / Why Do "Worwor" Nigerian Men Thinks They Are "Handsome"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.