Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (458114 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeeCodeman:
Please how true is this?

This says that as it is no date for TEF in the whole of Nigeria!

Yes, just confirmed from their Instagram handle.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigerians would always find a way to engage in bribery and corruption.

aurorae1:

If this is true then it's official, no where has corruption not touched in this nation.
Hopefully they resume, because this put a lull in a lot of people's plans.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by babakb: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
In Nigeria people glorify crime, we like crooked ways and the whole world have their eyes on us now.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2022
madayaya:

They have stated it as technical issue and you are posting a rumour without evidence online. If this rumour gets to the wrong hands what will you think will be the effect on everyone who has worked hard to be here? Please let’s talk with posterity in mind.

Yes I stated it's a rumour and I don't need to provide evidence. If they don't engage in such act, then there is absolutely nothing for them to fear and people taking the exams would easily disregard it.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by greenverte(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=79733139 post=114280846]

Yes I stated it's a rumour and I don't need to provide evidence. If they don't engage in such act, then there is absolutely nothing for them to fear and people taking the exams would easily disregard
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2022
79733139:

Yes I stated it's a rumour and I don't need to provide evidence. If they don't engage in such act, then there is absolutely nothing for them to fear and people taking the exams would easily disregard it.
Ok I understand what you mean now.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
aurorae1:

Darn, this makes this even more depressing. I know Canada is the hottest thing since sliced bread right now, but how many people are even writing TEF sef, enough to make it a racket?

Imagine after going through all that hardship and strife, spending so much to become an L2 speaker, you have your scores tampered with... That's sad. This breaks trust in the entire
system.

The exams shouldn't begin until they get this whole thing under tight control...
Na wa oooooo what is the proof that a result can be swapped or tampered with? This is a google search forum o let’s not complicate things ooo! Imagine ielts now who will temper with results for your sake when you don’t even know the markers
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
The normal thing would be for the organisation to put more checks and balances so that Alliance Française staff cannot even be tempted to help people cheat. I don't think TEF would outrightly ban Nigeria... It is too extreme.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by lumsyboy: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
We need to censor negative information shared online especially rumours orelse it will affect all genuine applicants.

4 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nonylistic001: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Exactly, I don't think its right for we to discuss these type of issues on a public platform so that we dont create unnecessary issues for ourselves....I also heard that visa officers from time to time read our posts. I'm also preparing to write TEF, if the ban is not lifted soon, I will go to Benin republic to write or switch to TCF. Please let's keep the hope alive.....We will all testify.

lumsyboy:
We need to censor negative information shared online especially rumours orelse it will affect all genuine applicants.

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Okay, I now see the angle of visa officers checking Nairaland. I started the whole cheating scandal stuff, everyone let's avoid that discussion here so it doesn't create more hurdles and actual problems for us.

Nonylistic001:
Exactly, I don't think its right for we to discuss these type of issues on a public platform so that we dont create unnecessary issues for ourselves....I also heard that visa officers from time to time read our posts. I'm also preparing to write TEF, if the ban is not lifted soon, I will go to Benin republic to write or switch to TCF. Please let's keep the hope alive.....We will all testify.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by GraciousWords: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
I wish all TEF candidates who are putting in the hard work the very best......success is theirs!

5 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
79733139:
Okay, I now see the angle of visa officers checking Nairaland. I started the whole cheating scandal stuff, everyone let's avoid that discussion here so it doesn't create more hurdles and actual problems for us.

This is exactly what I was trying to tell you immediately you shared the post
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by GraciousWords: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
There were OINP French Speaker's Draws on June 9 and June 21 for CRS 481 and 440 and above respectively so Cutebear, Sweetoma and others should have got NOI from Ontario....if they are still in the Canny run. Congrats!

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Timmypaul: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
June 18 tef Writters has anyone see his/her result ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Please anyone here,seen his or her result for TEF canada exam for May 2022.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
I wrote May 13th havent seen my result till now =Dennyjuff post=114011760]please is there anyone who wrote TEF in may and hasn’t gotten their result yet ?[/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Timmypaul: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
It may seem as though tef does not want to release our result anymore.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dennyjuff: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2022
79733139:

Thank you for seeing the angle. you can do well to delete the previous rumor post u made. some people sweated for this. It won’t be in vain IJN

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Switlife: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Timmypaul:
It may seem as though tef does not want to release our result anymore.

Wahala no too much like this? shocked
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please are there any C1/C2 level speakers that could help check out my writings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: deyplay and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.