Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (454350 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Rosarie(f): 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aniejasmine:

Please I’d like to send a message? Is that okay with you?
yes
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by GraciousWords: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2022
Frank4christ:
Pls, what page number on this trend can I get the Mitchel Thomas series?

Page 1 has a list of posts with several resources. Check this post below for a download of some TEF study materials:

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/1#70358111

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2022
ridboy94:
Good day lovely people. All protocols duly observed ooo. Please does anyone have an idea if the Unilag HRDC diploma in French proficiency would have a positive evaluation. It’s a 9 month program which I’m considering. Waiting for a prompt reply. Thanks.

It might add points for extra certificate (if you only have a Bsc) but for the 2nd language points (which could be more if you get high scores), you would get nothing. TCF and TEF Canada are the exams that you have to choose from.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ridboy94(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
79733139:

It might add points for extra certificate (if you only have a Bsc) but for the 2nd language points (which could be more if you get high scores), you would get nothing. TCF and TEF Canada are the exams that you have to choose from.

Okay thanks sir. I already have plans to take one of the exams. I’m just trying to get like a personal positive experience on the HRDC stuff too. I’ve been getting might/may/probably. O ti fe sumi lol
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dennyjuff: 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
ALL OF YOU SPREADING FAKE RUMORS WELDONE. YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS COULD HURT OTHERS AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE. STOP HAVING SUCH STUPID DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM. WE HEAR RUMORS OF THIS HAPPENING IN INDIA BUT YOU’D NEVER SEE ON IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WE KEEP WANTING TO SHOOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT.

FYI - A MEETING WAS HELD, INVESTIGATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE AND NIGERIA WAS FOUND “not wanting” . TEF WILL BE BACK SOON. FOCUS ON PASSING THE EXAMS AND STOP SAYING STUFF TO SMEAR OUR IMAGE.

-PEOPLE ARE WORKING HARD FOR THIS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good news �
Dennyjuff:
ALL OF YOU SPREADING FAKE RUMORS WELDONE. YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS COULD HURT OTHERS AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE. STOP HAVING SUCH STUPID DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM. WE HEAR RUMORS OF THIS HAPPENING IN INDIA BUT YOU’D NEVER SEE ON IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WE KEEP WANTING TO SHOOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT.

FYI - A MEETING WAS HELD, INVESTIGATIONS HAVE BEEN DONE AND NIGERIA WAS FOUND “not wanting” . TEF WILL BE BACK SOON. FOCUS ON PASSING THE EXAMS AND STOP SAYING STUFF TO SMEAR OUR IMAGE.

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dinma27: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2022
This is goodnews but what is your source of info please

Dennyjuff:

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ciwi: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dennyjuff:

jos. i learnt tef has been suspended in nigeria for now

Is the result out now?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone. My name is Diamond. If you are having trouble getting a band score of 8 in your IELTS, and/or you want to prepare for TEF and pass it. I can help you achieve that. Please reach out to me or email me: diamondviolet755@gmail.com
Don't worry my fee is not too expensive... wink
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2022
TEF HAS BEEN SUSPENDED IN NIGERIA FOR NOW BUT IT IS COMIMG BACK VERY VERY SOON. YOU CAN STILL PREPARE PENDING WHEN IT RETURNS THIS YEAR!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by hazel01(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chiidiamond:
TEF HAS BEEN SUSPENDED IN NIGERIA FOR NOW BUT IT IS COMIMG BACK VERY VERY SOON. YOU CAN STILL PREPARE PENDING WHEN IT RETURNS THIS YEAR!
which qualification do you have to prepare people for TEF?

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 7:01am On Jul 28, 2022
I will be very honest with you... if you have no knowledge of French and you want to write TEF, I can teach you from Beginners to Advanced. A1 - C2. 6 MONTHS intensive training.

hazel01:
which qualification do you have to prepare people for TEF?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Chiidiamond:
I will be very honest with you... if you have no knowledge of French and you want to write TEF, I can teach you from Beginners to Advanced. A1 - C2. 6 MONTHS intensive training.

She asked for qualifications though.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ceecia(f): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
This doesn't answer the question though.

Chiidiamond:

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
D’accord. Merci pour vos questions. J’ai obtenu mon Diplôme approfondi de langue française C2 en 2019. Alors, c’est tout?

ceecia:
This doesn't answer the question though.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
OK.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Frank4christ: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls, I do I contact u?
Chiidiamond:

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some people already contacted me from here and I don’t like to take on more than 5 students at once. Please send an email diamondviolet755@gmail.com
Frank4christ:
Pls, I do I contact u?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiidiamond: 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Biometrics are take on the day of the exam. Passports are also checked on that day. Your picture is also taken before you go in for the exam and it’s the same picture that will appear on your result.

cutebear:
*Extra thoughts*
I think the best solution to controlling this bribery for french results issue is for the TEF body to adopt the same biometric registration as IELTS. On the day of the IELTS exam, your fingerprint and photo are taken by a British council officer on that day before you can even enter the examination hall. They will even look at your passport document and your face to verify your identity before entering. The picture they take on that day is what will appear on your exam results. I don't know how anyone can do runs for IELTS. It's almost impossible. If TEF/TCF can adopt this method, there won't be fraudulent issues like this.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by godstino(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Chiidiamond:
Biometrics are take on the day of the exam. Passports are also checked on that day. Your picture is also taken before you go in for the exam and it’s the same picture that will appear on your result.

dropped an email but no response.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Majoix: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
79733139:
Is there anyone who has written TEF in Benin Republic? I'm trying to find out about the process, I need to write the exam this month of first week of next month.
have you gotten any information about this? Like the exam fee and available date?0
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Majoix: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
ceecia:
A friend of mine was able to register for TEF in Bènin for this month.... As at Wednesday when she registered, they only had one slot left. They said they don't admit more than 10 candidates for the exam. They will be going on holiday in August until September. Reaching the institute where the exam is conducted is very difficult because they don't respond to their messages on time and then even if they respond, you'll have an issue paying for it.

My friend had to take a risk and paid someone over there to help her go to the institute to make the payment on her behalf.

do you have an idea of how much the exam cost over there? Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ceecia(f): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Majoix:
do you have an idea of how much the exam cost over there? Thank you

It's 160k CFA which is an equivalent of 160,000 Naira.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Majoix: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
ceecia:

It's 160k CFA which is an equivalent of 160,000 Naira.
Thank you for the response, I appreciate
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MrWalterW83: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone. Just a quick question. If someone has a DELF B2, can the certificate be evaluated by WES? If so, can the person then join that with his BSc to claim two or more certificates, diplomas or degree on the express entry profile? Has anyone here successfully done something like that or heard of someone who did so successfully? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by godstino(m): 5:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Hey guys, you can get several useful books, videos and audio series (including that of michel thomas) to learn french in the tg group in the attached image. Do well to check them out. Ensure to click on the pinned post to see shortcuts to the various files.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Moremi18: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is there any news about TEF exam yet?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Moremi18: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Has all the results been released?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Miminwatee: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moremi18:
Has all the results been released?

Please who has gotten Tef result for May test dates
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
79733139:

I can only send the corrected MS Word file to you whenever he corrects them. If I type French here, the autobots would ban my account.

Bonjour... How's the learning going? Do you have the corrections yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (182) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.