Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Hey! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey! (3060 Views)

Hey I need this topic deleted / Hey Guys, You Literally Have A Few Days To Get Your Application Going. Applynow / Hey Our Dear Guys, Have You Started Uploading Your Deployment Letters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hey! by MosiPeterz(m): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Dannycypher:
Please hope our monthly stipends will be increase if new minimum wage is implemented

Kai, your head dey there.
Na confirm question be this one O!
Re: Hey! by emmangrace: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
Goovo:
there should be a reason, did u apply for any other Npower program like Nbuild or NTech?
Yes, but this was the original program I applied for, it was later I was enrolled into NBuild and I'm into it presently. Thank you.
Re: Hey! by Olulizabeth(f): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
npowerng:

Well it depends on the individual, we have training materials on the N-power device and PDF files for self developments of skills and acquisition of new skills.

Thank you for the reply.
However, since you say it depends on the individual, I will like to say that the nteach program(though well intentioned) is illfated.

I won't say much but I hope the management team will not excuse their laziness to think this through, using the 'it depends on individual' slogan. Because, it remains a thing of wonder how you expect a people to acquire skills under a system of exshaution. Please sirs, there are things you have to admit to and work out reasonably and realistically. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Hey! by foliade(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2018
npowerng:
Hey

Kindly ask your questions here
Good morning npower I cross check my npower I'd number 2017-00000 19387 is not complete with last two digits instead of 2017-00000 19387-71,
71 is missing. I have already click on the confirm button
My phone number is 08038658942.
Re: Hey! by Esther99(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't have log in details but i found my posting letter at my local government. What should i do
Re: Hey! by jwals: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
I still couldn't find my deployment letter, in Ilorin, am a 2017 successful beneficiary, I went for physical verification last year, in my local government, I think something is wrong, because I learnt that there was another documentation in Ilorin, 2weeks before they released deployment letter, please I need urgent reply,
My details is as follows:
N TEACH 2017-000002001441-91
JOSEPH,STEPHEN OLAWALE
Ilorin east local government ,oke oyi
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kokadomfreedom:
are 2016 beneficiaries expected to upload their deployment letter too?

That information is for the new beneficiaries
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
jwals:
I still couldn't find my deployment letter, in Ilorin, am a 2017 successful beneficiary, I went for physical verification last year, in my local government, I think something is wrong, because I learnt that there was another documentation in Ilorin, 2weeks before they released deployment letter, please I need urgent reply,
My details is as follows:
N TEACH 2017-000002001441-91
JOSEPH,STEPHEN OLAWALE
Ilorin east local government ,oke oyi

What is your NPVN profile showing?
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
Esther99:
I don't have log in details but i found my posting letter at my local government. What should i do

Your BVN and phone number
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
foliade:

Good morning npower I cross check my npower I'd number 2017-00000 19387 is not complete with last two digits instead of 2017-00000 19387-71,
71 is missing. I have already click on the confirm button
My phone number is 08038658942.

How may we help you, sir?
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
emmangrace:

Yes, but this was the original program I applied for, it was later I was enrolled into NBuild and I'm into it presently. Thank you.

How may we be of help, Ma’am?
Re: Hey! by foliade(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
npowerng:

How may we help you, sir?
Hope the omission of the last two digits of my npower I'd number would be an issue?
Re: Hey! by jwals: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing?
It's showing onboarded
Re: Hey! by Edox4(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
What about ntax applicants Are we out of the program?
Re: Hey! by diamondlake(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2018
@npowerng
#Npowerng
Npowerng

My status is showing exited without me clicking on the exit button
I have made complain to your call centre and I was told it’s because I was also shortlisted for N-build so I explained to her that I was shortlisted but was not involved because weeks later my name was also shortlisted for N-Agro so I chosed N-Agro I sent a message to N-build that my name came out in N-Agro that is why I have not been participating in the N-Build program.i was replied by Mr lanre .
Please rectify thanks
diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Re: Hey! by Bambambiglo: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2018
npowerng:

We apologize for the delay in July stipend, we are working to resolve this.
If you have been able to upload your signed and stamped deployment letter before on the 10th you would be paid for August.

Please how can I change ppa?
Re: Hey! by Bambambiglo: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
npowerng:
undecided

That is a good question that deserves answers.

NYSC has been increased same as minimum wage, so definitely prices of goods will go up, Npower needs to review it's stipends too.
Re: Hey! by diamondlake(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
diamondlake:
@npowerng
#Npowerng
Npowerng

I have made complain to your call centre and I was told it’s because I was also shortlisted for N-build so I explained to her that I was shortlisted but was not involved because weeks later my name was also shortlisted for N-Agro so I chosed N-Agro I sent a message to N-build that my name came out in N-Agro that is why I have not been participating in the N-Build program.i was replied by Mr lanre .
Please rectify thanks
diamondlake007@yahoo.com

Npowerng respond please
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bambambiglo:

That is a good question that deserves answers.

NYSC has been increased same as minimum wage, so definitely prices of goods will go up, Npower needs to review it's stipends too.

Okay, Noted
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
diamondlake:
@npowerng
#Npowerng
Npowerng

Please rectify thanks
diamondlake007@yahoo.com

It was explained and announced that no application should apply for two components of the N-power program.

You are advised to send a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Hey! by npowerng: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
diamondlake:

Npowerng respond please

✅ Done
Re: Hey! by diamondlake(m): 10:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Npowerng

I have sent several messages to them and no reply yet
Re: Hey! by Sexyolori(f): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
@npowerng, I am a 2016 nteach beneficiary who is yet to get her device. what do I do?
Re: Hey! by Dreamkiller: 1:09am On Sep 01, 2018
when will you pay them?
Re: Hey! by Moosh(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2018
npowerng:

✅ Done
#Npower HD. wen will batch b start receiving dia stipends. tax in anticipation of ya swift response
Re: Hey! by Haddock(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
npowerng, the message on my my relative's npvn profile on 08029599148 destabilized her seriously.

She strongly believe a second look at the uploaded Deployment Letter would change your mind about your previous negative verdict.

Pls, any attempt to make it clearer would increase the size above 2MB. Take a closer look at the uploaded document.
Re: Hey! by emmangrace: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=70419238]

How may we be of help, Ma’am?[/quote
I am N-build beneficiary, others have received their September stipend since 26th of Sept. but up till now I have not received mine
Re: Hey! by emmangrace: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
npowerng:

How may we be of help, Ma’am?
I am N-build beneficiary, others have received their September stipend since 26th of Sept. but up till now I have not received mine
Re: Hey! by princefunmmy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
@npowerng..
please I am 2017 beneficiary and yet to receive my stipend for August and September na I tried all means to reach npower through call and email but no response... I'm not going to ppa again. abi @npowerng will you not go on strike if you're being owed 2 months salary?? therefore, I'm on strike.
Re: Hey! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day Sir/Madame, am writing on behalf of my sister an Npower teach volunteer of 2016 batch. 

Her name is OMENMA AGATHA IFEOMA. Enugu state, UDENU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA. Her email address is ogo30agatha@gmail.com her phone number is 08081431639

please help, she have been working but no payment since inception.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Deputy High Commission / Exciting Job Opportunities In The Niger Delta / APM Terminal Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.