Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible (7858 Views)

I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
My Cousin Brother is 3 years older than me. We grew up being used to seeing each other naked. When we hit our teens and puberty we began to do stuff. We would masturbate together when our parents go out for certain activities, then that moved on to doing it to each other. Next step was we began giving each other MouthAction. Then of course the big step of anal sex. We probably started anal when we were 14/15 years old. Everything became a regular thing with us, even in to our late teens we still did stuff with each other. his is married now and whenever i see him i feel terrible.

He's the one that disflowered me, and this guy despited being married still wants to bleep me shocked

I fear my boyfriend might find out, i don't want to end up like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by God1000(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is unspeakable, you guys have committed the crime of incest, but go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
God1000:
This is unspeakable, but go and sin no more

I'm really bothered, i don't know how to talk to my boyfriend about this

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by bmdmix21: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Story

5 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pray to God for forgiveness and warn your cousin to back off! And that all you did in the past with him was due to naivety. Your brain wasn't developed enough to know that incestuous sin isn't palatable.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by God1000(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

telling your boyfriend the truth is good, but expect breakup as well, no sensible guy will stick to such person.

You have to live with the guilt

6 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

Don't tell any boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by exposition: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
There is no such thing as cousin brother
He's either your brother or your cousin! I don tire for this your English earnestly!
If you wan speak English speak if na pidgin speak
Maintain one lane!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
exposition:
He's either your brother or your cousin! I don tire for this your English earnestly!
If you wan speak English speak if no pidgins
Lol I tire o. Instead of saying my male cousin or female cousin

8 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Naijalamba: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wow! that's a terrible thing to experience, he's definitely responsible for what you feel at the moment because he was way older than you.
don't give in to his advances again and never ever tell your spouse otherwise you will end up with a broken marriage or relationship like Yul and May Edochie

WATCH HERE! May and Yul Edochie Divorced because of smilar circumsatnces
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by gozmok1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
BEG GOD HE WILL FORGIVE YOU
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
NewSoul:

Lol I tire o. Instead of saying my male cousin or female cousin

Thanks for this, i'm still an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by fikayormi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing wey eyes neva see and nothing wey ear neva ear
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by TheZeezle(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Please allow him to bleep more... Don't stop bleeping him
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by aikyg(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thank God he did not marry you, 'cos you both would have had a child with strange deformity or medical illness. Whatever you guys did as teenagers was a forgivable mistake, but that has to stop now that you are adults. He is you cousin and you shouldn't even entertain the thoughts of sleeping with him again.

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:
My Cousin Brother is 3 years older than me. We grew up being used to seeing each other naked. When we hit our teens and puberty we began to do stuff. We would masturbate together when our parents go out for certain activities, then that moved on to doing it to each other. Next step was we began giving each other MouthAction. Then of course the big step of anal sex. We probably started anal when we were 14/15 years old. Everything became a regular thing with us, even in to our late teens we still did stuff with each other. his is married now and whenever i see him i feel terrible.

He's the one that disflowered me, and this guy despited being married still wants to bleep me shocked
Your boyfriend that will still dump you. There are some things that are not worth revealing to people cos of the stigma. People judge so much. You go see nurse dey judge and gossip about HIV patients

Also abortion. If girl tell me say she don abort before na run o.
So don't tell your boyfriend.

Omo give a strong warning to your cousin.

Try move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
exposition:
If you wan speak English speak if na pidgin speak
Maintain one lane!

Please, there's cousin brother, even the dictionary recognized it. It means, a male first cousin.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Isaac and Rebekah's second son Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, who were both sisters and daughters of his mother's brother Laban. stop feeling guilty.just don't get involved with him again since he is married.

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by LofP(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
There's nothing like "cousin brother," only male cousins.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
@Naijalamba
Lol shebi the cousin point her gun say make them Bleep?
Konji na bastard!
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Coolbreeze1988(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
I unknownly slept with my cousin once, then we didn't know each other. Later met at a family party. I have been avoiding her since then, cos I know it will happen again because I was her first
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by LadyD22(f): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

Funny thing is two of my cousins have made advances towards me when we we were younger, it's very common and I had elder cousins who experimented with themselves and would tell me about it but I never got a chance to sleep over at their houses so I could only hear about it , but I can't say that I would've not made the same mistake that they made if I was given the chance , children are very curious

But if you're still doing it as an adult , then that is you , you're responsible for yourself now and I'm sure you don't want to get pregnant for a married man , a married cousin , it isn't worth it

It would be easier if you loved yourself but you don't , if you did I'm sure you would have cut ties a long time ago , he's a toxic person and it's dangerous continuing to have anything to do with him
It's not about incest , or sin or married man , it's just boundaries , when you know that something is bad for you and you continue to do it , it slowly kills your self respect and you'll just be carrying on so much emotional baggage and have to live with it
If you have a trusted friend , speak to them about it , I have a few friends that can hear I killed someone and still not react " she probably did it out of self defense"
Me: "No I really wanted to just kill him"
Friend :"Well he was going to die sooner or later " grin
My most valuable friend opened up about something similar but she was a child and it could've been anyone and now she has phobia for sex because of the experience and she still sees that cousin , acts like it never happened

Don't be leaving your children with just anyone , some people need to have their reproductive organs confiscated because if we start to talk about family members , especially uncles , lemme not talk

4 Likes

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

Hmm. How close are you to your mom?
I'm just saying you need to open up to someone you can trust, someone with maturity who would not be quick to judge. With the way your cousin still wants sex from you, keeping this to yourself can be dangerous. Please, open up to a counselor, your mom or a friend.
Your cousin could blackmail you.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by AndroidAI(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
You can't feel as terrible as Thebadpolitician.

It's impossible.

This is a closeted homosexual and paedophile on the loose.

God will protect us!

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Konjiboii: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ahh Nkan be

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is silentqueen...
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by okoroemeka(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

why not? and why stopping now?is it because he is married?I don't see the difference stopping now will make,you have grown up with his dick in your mouth and in your arse,why bother now,no need
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Konjiboii: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

Thanks for this, i'm still an undergraduate

You skip primary school nii, I actually notice this with many nairalander.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by abokikhalifa: 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Brendababy:

Since he is married, can i replace him ? I go dey for you.
Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Israeldan1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where are those who have condemned u?
Any 1 without a sin should judge, if not so

Go and sin no more
U are blessed

1 Like

Re: I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible by Waynesteave: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
See telling your boyfriend is great and good, would he break up with you? It depends IF you and your cousin still fucking, but if is in the past I think he should be able to move past it, I know I will if it's me as far is ur past.
If you guys still dey knack tor I quit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Devilish Trend Will Soon Get To Nigeria.. Fashion Or Madness?? / Konji Photos!! Actress Pat Shares A Photo Of Her Wearing Nothing Inside A Toilet / Top Secret: My Neighbour’s Husband Trust Me So Much But I’m Knacking His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.