Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE (6184 Views)

Nigerian Man Sends Himself To Early Grave During Sex Competition With Loveth / It Sucks How One Mistake Can Destroy Your Life Forever / It Sucks How A Little Mistake Can Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2018
"Broke nigga" - (noun): is a term which was conceived by broke women... on the basis that these "niggas" were either not able- or refused to meet their monetary demands. These niggas live within their financial means and don't use their money as bait for women.
Seandisputed:
This one is advertising herself.

Don't worry husband will come
Shey when better niggaz like us starts asking you out you'll say no you want em bad boys
God save you say him no comot one of your nipples with bite.
Come and meet me lemme spoil you small so you'll forget about him totally

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by MeeLan: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2018
judging by some of your phrases, sentences and choice of words, you strike as a very insulting and uncontrollable woman. I don't support him abusing you but your own dey your body well well. maybe the poor fella I better off without a wife who wants out.

3 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by MeeLan: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2018
on the flip side, do u think u were leading him out of early grave?
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by mmadu5(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2018
All these jobless girls ..using relationship as a means to stardom ,when things fall apart you come crying and crawling all over nairaland the time he was on you giving you that cock you no complain . All the good things the guy has done for you .As ungrateful as you are i bet you only see the bad side of him cos you broke up with him maybe you even leeches on him till he become broke .. you look dirty and hungry I feel bad for your ex. Fuc king girl ..

4 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2018
MeeLan:
on the flip side, do u think u were leading him out of early grave?
Are you for real?
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2018
did u get it?
alex81:
i stay at Ikeja GRA nothing like inec reg center there.

any other closeby center?
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by alex81(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pojomojo:
did u get it?
unfortunately no.

Will Probably travel down to Kaduna to vote, ...that's if it's Worth it. grin

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good you got out.

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by chigoizie7(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
the truth is, if u have a room , and u can't keep it neat, no one will do it for u,.

if u can't take care if urself, emotionally and financially, don't ever expect anyone to do it for u.
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by freddaboh(m): 12:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Tracypacy:
Marriage is not something you manage If you are already walking on egg shells when you are with him, don't marry o. I have been there and its not a good experience. He constantly reminded me that his mother had over 8 children and suffered alone to train them and do house chores
just because i told him we will require a house help since I won't be doing domestic chores everyday whenever I have a full production week. He lacked communication skills and instead of telling me when I offend him. He will rather carry grudges like satan and punish me emotionally. I will beg for my sins and the sins of the world.Which man in love ignores 39 missed calls from a woman he claims to love ? . He had a 9 year old daughter and hid it from me.I found out in the most casual and painful way.I would have treated that child like my daughter,but why hide it from me?. I talked about him running a genotype test because I am AS and since he claims AA when he said he used to be AS ,ain't it better,we redo a test in another hospital?.

He preferred to call off the wedding plans. No matter how you try to make up excuses with love. An abuser is an abuser. I was engaged, my friends were happy but I was miserable.I lacked peace of mind. Should marriage be this way ? I never enter and e be like this?. I didn't have a dime.I was dependent on him and the little money I got from sewing for people. I thought about starting all over again and it affected my self esteem. I was a depressed bitter woman. When he left,I was bitter, little did I know that It was God who saved me from an impending doom. Not everyone will be lucky. Maybe I would have been a single mother with a child and no penny in her account.

Single woman, Hear me!...Never settle for less .... I may not have a man now to call my own but I am happy!..very happy!
My parents do not lack,even though daddy is retired ....I take care of them and I ensure everyone is catered for. .. I once asked him if he will ever relocate to my location if I had a good job that fetches money more than he does,he said NEVER!. Most men in their quest for headship lose out.
You earn 30k in Abuja and wifey earns 500k in Lagos, so wife will resign to join you and your miserable 30k because you are the HUSBAND and HEAD. Arth thou not a FOOL?.

Now the EX is regretting,he said he hasn't found a woman like me and I assured him he will never find. My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN provided he treats me right, yes,ask GOD, he knows this too.So ladies,love with sense,peace of mind is what money can never buy. Na me talk am. If he is rich and treats you like shit, he is not worthy to be called a husband. If he is poor and doesn't treat you well, I pity your condition because even when he makes the money, you won't be treated well. If his family doesn't like you, don't marry him,you will be miserable. There is a lot I wanna say but this pos
Wait,let the biological clock tick.
Wait for a good man to come ...don't marry a wicked person to pepper your friends.
Don't marry a selfish man who thinks about his family only. If my husband cannot care for my family the same way I will care for his own family ,then he doesn't deserve me. Note that there is no perfect man. but at least be sure he falls into what you desire in a man.
Don't ever make a mistake of thinking he will change when you marry him ..You are not the holy spirit..
MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD vONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE

That's your own part of the story, we will need to hear from the guy to know what exactly happened.
Probably the guy was just saved from an early grave.

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2018
it is o!
alex81:
unfortunately no.

Will Probably travel down to Kaduna to vote, ...that's if it's Worth it. grin
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by alex81(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pojomojo:
it is o!
...with what just happened in lagos, its not worth it.
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Tracypacy(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
angry
freddaboh:

That's your own part of the story, we will need to hear from the guy to know what exactly happened.
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by romenna: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
U just said u were depending on him financially cos u didn't hav a gud job, mistake number 1. Never depend on anyone financially.
U said u see for people N make lil cash, yet u wanted a nanny or house help. Na u go pay?
Abeg abeg abeg.
Self evaluation is not always objective

2 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by romenna: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Good you got out.
bitter women association

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
romenna:
bitter women association
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by millionboi2: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
MeeLan:
judging by some of your phrases, sentences and choice of words, you strike as a very insulting and uncontrollable woman. I don't support him abusing you but your own dey your body well well. maybe the poor fella I better off without a wife who wants out.
all I know is dat marriage is not wat we think......is more than fvk

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Pojomojo: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2019
angry
millionboi2:
all I know is dat marriage is not wat we think......is more than fvk

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Rawhumper(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
You have my back dearie.

Thats what both sexes face in life, not just for a particular sex.

quote author=Tracypacy post=70272702]Thank you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Stephenofu: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Fact
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by JONSYN7154: 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Tracypacy:
Marriage is not something you manage If you are already walking on egg shells when you are with him, don't marry o. I have been there and its not a good experience. He constantly reminded me that his mother had over 8 children and suffered alone to train them and do house chores
just because i told him we will require a house help since I won't be doing domestic chores everyday whenever I have a full production week. He lacked communication skills and instead of telling me when I offend him. He will rather carry grudges like satan and punish me emotionally. I will beg for my sins and the sins of the world.Which man in love ignores 39 missed calls from a woman he claims to love ? . He had a 9 year old daughter and hid it from me.I found out in the most casual and painful way.I would have treated that child like my daughter,but why hide it from me?. I talked about him running a genotype test because I am AS and since he claims AA when he said he used to be AS ,ain't it better,we redo a test in another hospital?.

He preferred to call off the wedding plans. No matter how you try to make up excuses with love. An abuser is an abuser. I was engaged, my friends were happy but I was miserable.I lacked peace of mind. Should marriage be this way ? I never enter and e be like this?. I didn't have a dime.I was dependent on him and the little money I got from sewing for people. I thought about starting all over again and it affected my self esteem. I was a depressed bitter woman. When he left,I was bitter, little did I know that It was God who saved me from an impending doom. Not everyone will be lucky. Maybe I would have been a single mother with a child and no penny in her account.

Single woman, Hear me!...Never settle for less .... I may not have a man now to call my own but I am happy!..very happy!
My parents do not lack,even though daddy is retired ....I take care of them and I ensure everyone is catered for. .. I once asked him if he will ever relocate to my location if I had a good job that fetches money more than he does,he said NEVER!. Most men in their quest for headship lose out.
You earn 30k in Abuja and wifey earns 500k in Lagos, so wife will resign to join you and your miserable 30k because you are the HUSBAND and HEAD. Arth thou not a FOOL?.

Now the EX is regretting,he said he hasn't found a woman like me and I assured him he will never find. My type is LIMITED EDITION. We are scarce and not just for any man. I AM A GOOD WOMAN, AN ASSET TO ANY MAN provided he treats me right, yes,ask GOD, he knows this too.So ladies,love with sense,peace of mind is what money can never buy. Na me talk am. If he is rich and treats you like shit, he is not worthy to be called a husband. If he is poor and doesn't treat you well, I pity your condition because even when he makes the money, you won't be treated well. If his family doesn't like you, don't marry him,you will be miserable. There is a lot I wanna say but this pos
Wait for a good man to come ...don't marry a wicked person to pepper your friends.
Don't marry a selfish man who thinks about his family only. If my husband cannot care for my family the same way I will care for his own family ,then he doesn't deserve me. Note that there is no perfect man. but at least be sure he falls into what you desire in a man.
Don't ever make a mistake of thinking he will change when you marry him ..You are not the holy spirit..
MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE
am touched from this your experience

3 Likes

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by dhiqson(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Mypeople2:
But babe, it seems you will rest in your father's house for a very long time with this kind of words.In fact,relax and mount your tent there until you change your MINDSET

grin grin
Leave am
She never know wassup yet
So let me get it
As a man I won't abdicate my traditional role in the house which is providing.. and you aunty will want to employ house help
Why i marry you?

Yal make it look like slavery if you serve your house!
Your goddamn house!
Well as long as you are happy in your father's house...keep your enjoyment there

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Cryptobits(f): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
smiley
JONSYN7154:
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by IyaTola: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
wink
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Threesha(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
cry
JONSYN7154:
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Savedday: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2022
See this arrogant selfish girl that is frustrating the life out of the the young man and she is here hipping herself.

U better give ur life to Christ so life will be better for u.

He dump u because u are evil. No man dump a good woman.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by JERRY1925(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Tracypacy:

Just remember it goes both ways.
I got married not long. But anytime I try to b happy my wife come of with things I cannot handle.
I've pleaded, there was a day I even knelt down.
She lie for no reason, that really breaKs my heart.
She's stubborn and when i react, she feels I am overreacting. I really don't know what to do.
Its frustrating. Its annoying.
I do virtually everything at home. Seriously, marriage is frustrating.

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by JERRY1925(m): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2022
freddaboh:

I swear women are manipulative. Sometimes, I wish I could rewind time.

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Akinzola: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tracypacy:

God bless you madam, hope they make use of it.
I don't understand what their problem is, all they care about is the usage of the word my husband, the title and the phrase "my time is going"
If not for foolishness, how can you think you want to change an adult.
I know of a lady who is always bn maltreated by her bf both emotionally and physically, but as old as this gal, the sense to leave the guy is still very far from her, (bf for that matter)
Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by Olowosaudi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Hmmm. Advising single ladies to never settle for less is based on your own bitter experience. Some women do settle for a man who hasn't made it yet but still has drives. Would you be saying she settled for less? Or they should be looking for established men and the men will also be looking for established women as well.....

1 Like

Re: MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE by QuinModah(f): 1:14pm On Apr 21
wink
Olowosaudi:
Hmmm. Advising single ladies to never settle for less is based on your own bitter experience. Some women do settle for a man who hasn't made it yet but still has drives. Would you be saying she settled for less? Or they should be looking for established men and the men will also be looking for established women as well.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear / Make money with online hustle / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.