Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) (5538 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter!!

Some weeks ago, i viewed the body count confessions of young women on twitter, of course it made some of your lower lips drop because even i couldn't believe that the average 19 year old girl could have already gone 70 men!!

But while all that controversy was going on, i was paying attention to something else entirely, i was relating the actual body counts to the number they would tell men if asked about it!

With Simple Arithmetics, I Was Able To Deduce The Theory In The Photo Below, i actually put this to test and i was very approximate with the body counts of ladies around me, basically, all you have to do is make sure she gives you a number, these young ladies apparently are never really far from the truth, you just have to be tactful in interpreting their informations.

Still Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by alpharoyalty: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Deep

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin

Fight will start soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
This is a very big example.
This confession was from one lady, pay attention to the actual body count and the amount she would tell men who ask.

So its simple arithmetic, i won't guarantee that its definite but at least it will give you an insight of what you are really dealing with.
When She Gives You A Random Number And Calls It Her Body Count, Take The Number And Multiply It By 10!!
Stay Woke KINGS!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Check My Signature For A Smartphone Giveaway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Deep
Of course it is.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
MufasaLion:
cheesy cheesy grin
Fight will start soon.
And i should be scared
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Justice4Toto: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wait but Jumoke said her body count is 15
Haa mogbe oooo

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Justice4Toto:
Wait but Jumoke said her body count is 15
Haa mogbe oooo
You already know whats up then.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Body Can't.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
Body Can't.
Truvel, whats up man.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Truvel, whats up man.
I'm good.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Gadafii: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Nothing concern me with her body count, like slawormir said, women are like swimming pool, go in, do you thing and come out, you shouldn't care who was there before you, who will be there after you or who is even swimming with you

Swim your swim and move, when you are tired ,you look for another swimming pool, one simp will inherit the overused swimming pool and be maintaining it cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Gadafii:
Nothing concern me with her body count, like slawormir said, women are like swimming pool, go in, do you thing and come out, you shouldn't care who was there before you, who will be there after you or who is even swimming with you

Swim your swim and move, when you are tired ,you look for another swimming pool, one simp will inherit the overused swimming pool and be maintaining it cheesy
Na so.

A lady who don't know her self worth is a victim of different cucumber passing through her pot of soup tongue tongue tongue
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by drmuchin: 3:22am On Jan 29, 2022
We are in the OLOSHO aka HOEING Age

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Na so.

A lady who don't know her self worth is a victim of different cucumber passing through her pot of soup tongue tongue tongue
it is not only about self worth,most women simply cannot say no to men they like,and why should we be concerned about female body count,it should not be used as a yardstick to measure the content of a woman's character
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:00am On Jan 29, 2022
Zzor, Jeon, Saphire, Iyaebe ....... oya make una come talk una own..

I don prepare the stage grin
Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by TONYE001(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
To balance things up, you should also teach women how to calculate the "body count" of men.

By what factor should they multiply theirs? 100 or 1000?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Unemployment is really a problem, Nigerian youths now wake up and first thing they do talk about is women, no focus, nothing.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2022
How about men? Do they have body counts

Na this yeye theory una go follow, miss better girl .
Multiply by 10 kor

So if a girl truthfully tells you two,you go follow this nonsense say Na 20? Sense .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) by Jeon(f): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2022
ukaface:
How about men? Do they have body counts

Na this yeye theory una go follow, miss better girl .
Multiply by 10 kor

So if a girl truthfully tells you two,you go follow this nonsense say Na 20? Sense.

is like destiny, no be everybody own go Shine, just as no be everybody dy use sense

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / Why Do Rich Men Want To Marry Young 18 Year Olds / A Thread For Nairaland Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.