Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria (1948 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by amicable247: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2018
neyobills:
Pls can u help me get her jazzman number,the thing pick well well lol

But on a more serious note I see nothing to worry about.

Wish her the best of luck in her interview and ambitions, if she eventually get the visa(your worst case scenario) get her a tourist UAE visa and one for yourself and I'm sure it would be a wonderful getaway for u both to meet,bond and know each other better and she can fly to the Us from there and u back to base,i don't know your budget but as they say all is fair in love and war as I see d tin done hook u well lol.

If she gets to the US(your worst case scenario)then flips then it was never meant be but will have memories of getting bouncy bouncy in bed to catch up with at least if u get lucky.

If she doesn't agree to the all expenses paid Dubai trip then it's crystal clear there is more to it and the lady isn't into u as much as u are into her. i don't even need to fly to dubai to meet her, i can fly to USA to reside there becoz i now has a green card, as she told me about her interview date yesterday, i was very happy and i encourage her and also been putting it in prayer for her, but if she is really into me too i can fly to reside in USA to be together

Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by amicable247: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2018
neyobills:
Pls can u help me get her jazzman number,the thing pick well well lol

But on a more serious note I see nothing to worry about.

Wish her the best of luck in her interview and ambitions, if she eventually get the visa(your worst case scenario) get her a tourist UAE visa and one for yourself and I'm sure it would be a wonderful getaway for u both to meet,bond and know each other better and she can fly to the Us from there and u back to base,i don't know your budget but as they say all is fair in love and war as I see d tin done hook u well lol.

If she gets to the US(your worst case scenario)then flips then it was never meant be but will have memories of getting bouncy bouncy in bed to catch up with at least if u get lucky.

If she doesn't agree to the all expenses paid Dubai trip then it's crystal clear there is more to it and the lady isn't into u as much as u are into her. i don't even need to travel to dubai, my fear is that u kno western life is not our culture, for our women that fly to western world, most of them do automatically change basesd on the life over there and human right stuff, my fear is that she may go there and see life style that can make her to depart on her right way, becoz if im the one first there before her then it would be better, i can easily procure her

Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Offpoint: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2018
amicable247:
bro none is right ooo both men and women ooooo its only God that make imperfect to be perfect oooo
Yeah, I know. just get yourself a wife if you're truly ready.
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by donbachi(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2018
I am a proponent of internet marriage...this you own won' work...you mistook online flirting for love.
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Andracarles: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2018
Oga, shey yoy just got back to italy? Is it not hustle you want to start again? You are now doing woman mata. On top face book girl. If you need a wife, call your people let them find you a nice girl. That is the only sensible kind of facebook love. Not wasting your time on someone that is not intrested
She is a nurse going to america to" make big money", probably sees herself as a catch. I.e bros she dey use style tell you sae you no reach. Jiri ire gi guo eze gi oh
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by amicable247: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Twagrill:
Am i the only one feeling this girl isn't really into the guy.
Guy just be very careful in taking decisions. Don't ruin your life on top girl ooo... Abeg
bro abeg elaborate more I don't understand
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Twagrill(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
amicable247:
bro abeg elaborate more I don't understand
the fact is you just can never know this girl well, now that you haven't even met her. Let her travel. Meet her first to really know yourselves. Be sure she's really interested in you before you take the decision to move. Also make sure your going there will have little or no risk in case she doesn't work out
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
amicable247:
Hey ladies & gentlemen in the house, please don't mind my vocabulary ooo, please i need your help here on how to deal with this matter, there is this chick i meet on facebook, though i don't base in nigeria for 15 years now but the girl based in lagos & we have been chating on whatsapp video call, we also call each other on phone, last two months ago i told her that i'm planing to come & establish a business in nigeria that i now want to settle down & she told me that nigeria people are running away that i'm talking to come and establish something on, she told me that she is running away ooo, though she is a nurse, because i have propose to her immediately and she said let the will of God be done, even im planing to come back to nigeria to meet her face to face, but i recently left nigeria this year before i meet her on facebook, i so much love the girl and to marry her depise we never meet face to face, i was even send her an errand to go & see my family in east [ALA IGBO] because i'm onye igbo, now my fear now is that i spoke to her tonight and she told me that she have an interview in AMERICAN EMBASSY this month of AUG, though i support her to achieve her goal but my fear now is that if she travel to this AMERICA now she may change her mind becoz she may now expose based on western life, becoz im talking based on experience like me i don't stay in nigeria, even if she want to travel i will like us to been there together becoz i'm staying in italy and she is a nurse by profession and you know nurse pays a lot in AMERICA, so ppl in the house please tell me on how to deal with this matter becoz i love this girl die and i don't want to lose her, I need advice & pls no insult. THANK YOU.
let her go and find her destiny Abeg. Don't send assassins after her out of jealousy oooh.
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
amicable247:
that is what i wanted to do, to travel from italy to stay with her in AMERICA but bro u know 9ja women are not trust worthy, may be she may have one bobo she planed to marry after she enter AMERICA becoz we only met on facebook and we so much on communicating to each other, but the problem is that im not the type that will like a woman to be the one that is inviting me, even im planing to come down on december to meet her before she told me this this night and i was so cold
my guy, I'm in Italy as I'm typing. No girl will remember any niggar she once 'loved' in Nigeria, no, not when she has seen the sweetness of oyinbo land
Re: This Girl I Love So Much Want To Travel Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
amicable247:
accomodation is not a problem becoz i finish the storey building and i rented the apartment i left 2 flat vacant, but the problem now is that i just met this girl this year just 1 month of coming back to italy and i propose to her instantly without any wasting time but i don't know how sure about our future if it happen that she travel to america but im willingly to travel to stay with her in america if she really mean that no man in her life for real becoz i ask her and she told me that none in her life, u kno i fear 9ja women too much ooo becoz they can lie ooo
calm down bro. See as the thing dey catch you for body. No go dey 'kproll' for woman like this for real life o

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks / Closed / Single And Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.