Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

"Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks (1893 Views)

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / "If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by abefedammy: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigerian Lady, Gloria Okokwo took to her FB page to ask to ask if it is right for a married women to wash cloth by themsleves when they have husband. 

And according to her,  she was shocked to see that happen. She wrote:

"My people what I saw today shocked me oh, is it okay for a married woman to wash her clothes herself when she got a husband, not like the lazy man traveled oh!"

https://www.gistrealm.com/ok-married-women-wash-clothes-husband-lady-asks/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 ishilove

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Buharisef(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Seems Like Stupidity Is One Of The Criteria For Being A Feminist

6 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
She's right, if a woman contributes finance, the man should take care of domestic chores

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by highqueen(f): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hian.
Get a washing machine naa.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by mumureloaded(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
hey you guys up there, shift I have got something to offer that girl.....

pick up my sniper, aim

and tao

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by hisgrace090: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
She maybe a slay queen not just lady.

Beware of slay queens!
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Na dis type dey carry anoda man come house wen husband no dey...keep mouth like fowl yansh.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Is the husband her salve?

You wear your clothes but you want someone else to wash it for you... Stop wearing clothes na if you can't maintain them. Or pay someone to do the job for you.

3 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buharisef:
.. Seems so.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by MightySparrow: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
That nonsense could be acceptable among biafrans. I my own tribe ...
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by thesicilian: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Silly posts like this on Nairaland should end with this year biko.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by magnifecent(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
it is absolutely100 percent right not possible for a woman to wash her clothes herself. how do you expect the back bone of a family to wash your clothes for you? isn't that a shame to you as a wife?
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Rahyberg(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buharisef:
not only stupidity but it's accompanied with foolishness.
abi which kind talk b dis?.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Buharisef(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rahyberg:
not only stupidity but it's accompanied with foolishness.
abi which kind talk b dis?.
I Swear Dem Dey Mad
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Tenn88: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
mumureloaded:
hey you guys up there, shift I have got something to offer that girl.....

pick up my sniper, aim

and tao
grin
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Tenn88: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mad lady grin
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
When I saw the topic, I knew it's one feminist that said it..... If you can't wash your clothes, leave them there na,, if you can't respect yourself, how do you expect me to do so.... Hian
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Rosay15(f): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
I swear dis lady is sick, don't worry if u don marry carry all ur dirty cloth for ur hubby mk he wash am... Nonsense.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by BlackAdam55(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rosay15:
I swear dis lady is sick, don't worry if u don marry carry all ur dirty cloth for ur hubby mk he wash am... Nonsense.
easy there tiger,I think she's joking grin

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Rosay15(f): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
easy there tiger,I think she's joking grin
... Bt dat is too expensive.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by BlackAdam55(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Rosay15:
... Bt dat is too expensive.
maybe maybe not, as a guy I don't see anything wrong in helping your spouse wash ooo,I mean you can help if your partner is tired or something, waiting they there,after all no be clothes.?

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Rosay15(f): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
maybe maybe not, as a guy I don't see anything wrong in helping your spouse wash ooo,I mean you can help if your partner is tired or something, waiting they there,after all no be clothes.?
... That one dey bt for a lady to see it as a must is very bad.
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
That she was shocked and referring to the man as lazy really got me thinking. Deranged people have access to internet these days. undecided
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Gboom: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kwantinue.
Omo irole aye- women of the end time
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by fecosequence(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
God help us. na wetin person go marry say na wife
Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by RayJinble(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lol.... Honestly this days, it seems like Feminism is now a safe haven for Lazy girls.... I mean... how can one take this girl seriously

Anyway.... Marriage is not and will never be by force. If you feel as a lady that you are too successful or rich or too smart to submit to a man, STAY SINGLE.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Ok For Women To Wash Clothes Herself When She Has A Husband"- Lady Asks by Biglittlelois(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nawa ooo, coming from a woman chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Receives Hot Slap After Doing This To Girlfriend During S*x / My Husband Slapped Me During Sex’ – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Friendship For Both Male & Female Around VGC/ AJAH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.