Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairalanders: Where And How Did You Meet Your Spouse ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders: Where And How Did You Meet Your Spouse ? (235 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Where And How Did You Meet Your Spouse ? by ty4real123: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2018
Hi Nairalanders
Let me start by introducing myself, am 6.5feet tall,not that
fair,averagely built and to the best of my knowledge GENTLE..Odd enough most of d gals I hv dated hv met them either in d plane or Bus or taxi, don't know how that happens??.lol.

I have had a crazy experience of a married young pretty lady
hitting up on me in a bus from asaba to lagos, before u judge
me I don't do married ladies so I let that pass..well the pretty
damsel am dating @ d moment I met her in a bank(first to
differ),she knocked out my breath immediately I saw her with
her beauty..hhehehe buh I know the rules so I pretended like I
didn't even notice her, meanwhile wracking my brain on the
strategy to use. Well first rule as I learnt from my mentor in
approaching a lady is start with flattery!!(It never goes
wrong)so I went down and whispered in her ear (apart from
me u re the tallest person in this hall),she looked around and
smiled in confirmation and u know the rest.......... So guys and esp ladies tell us how and where u met ur recent hubby, let's make it fun pls...
Re: Nairalanders: Where And How Did You Meet Your Spouse ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Beautiful thread....
We met @.
The place to be!

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are In The Fear Arena / Relationship Training / Steps To Fighting Fair In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.