Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Signs You Are In The Fear Arena - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are In The Fear Arena (236 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / 6 Signs You Are Just A Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are In The Fear Arena by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
You recently met a guy who you feel connected with. You have talked for some time now with him. You feel connected. And it seems this is the love you had been waiting for.

He asked you out on a date. You became really excited. You guys hooked up in a lovely restaurant.

You were super careful all the time with him. Always pleasing. Never disagreeing with any of his opinions.

You take several intervals out to the restroom to check yourself out. You always wanted to be sure everything about you was intact.

The date went on well. But this guy never moved on with you from there to start a relationship with you despite all your good efforts.

Why do you think you were doing these things?

As a therapist, I have seen this player out many times with singles. Some had the relationship. But not the fulfillment.

Is it possible you have some fears within that is threatening to sabotage your relationships?

Listen to my latest podcast to understand how you may be displaying signs in the fear arena.

https://anchor.fm/joyiseki/episodes/Episode-3-signs-youre-in-the-fear-arena-e212uq

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Creator ---foreword / Relationship Training / Its A Holiday, Who Will Love To Join Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.