Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. (4226 Views)

My Neighbour's Experience At Access Bank / When Your Crush Finally Text You Before 2018 And You Got No Chill / Haba!!!!!! This Babe Gat No Chill At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Savages are everywhere!
On the 14th of August yesterday, I needed money urgently to sort out some bills and do a little shopping for myself. I took my A.T.M. I decided to go to Access bank since they were not so many. Some ladies' can be very harsh. I was staying behind a very fair beautiful lady with a nice figure.
The guy staying at the front of this lady who was about withdrawing stopped to take a look at the lady behind him. He smiled but soon started wondering while the lady was covering her nose not smiling.After withdrawing,the lady said "use some of the money to buy a nice deodorant,you stink". Honestly,we on the queue were just like WTF just happenedThat was a very wrong approach.
I couldn't withdraw becos of server issues. I went into the bank and i saw chaos. A man was just shouting at a worker "how dare you,Do you know who i am"?I asked a man there what happened,the said the worker told him that he had a bad breath! I was like what was his business?!
I could'nt withdraw anything o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2018
cc. farano cc. roctation cc. fynestboi cc. lalasticlala
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by chiommy123(f): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2018
you couldn't even bail your fellow guy na wa you oh. the way she handled it wasn't good sha.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2018
From body odour to bad breath..hope sey dem no spoil dat day 4 u.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by youngberry001(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2018
Mine waz dis early morning i colect hot slap wey no be my own in the bank sad
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2018
chiommy123:
you couldn't even bell your fellow guy na wa you oh. the way she handled it wasn't good sha.
Yesterday wasn't funny. I couldn't withdraw at all.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2018
donbachi:
From body odour to bad breath..hope sey dem no spoil dat day 4 u.
My broda,no be small tin o. I was broke.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2018
youngberry001:

Lol... who slap you? Hope say no be army?! The day wey army man slap one of my guy,the guy just dey ask me why everywhere red.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Ekez(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Somebody no go get body and mouth odour peace again mteeeew, Infact i am Nigerialess.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ekez:
Somebody no go get body and mouth odour peace again mteeeew,
Infact i am Nigerialess.
Those people no dey mind their business.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by don4real18(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Firstly, the so-called lady on the queue is extremely mannerless. It's people like them that get beaten up for sticking their Pinocchio's nose into other people's business.
Then secondly, that worker should be sacked. I wonder if these workers aren't trained on customer's relationship before assuming duties.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Bluezy13(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Well, I can neither repudiate nor affirm the possible occurrence...

I only read for fun.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by MissMich(f): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
youngberry001:

lolsss.. na who you offend?
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
don4real18:
Firstly, the so-called lady on the queue is extremely mannerless. It's people like them that get beaten up for sticking their Pinocchio's nose into other people's business.
Then secondly, that worker should be sacked. I wonder if these workers aren't trained on customer's relationship before resuming duties.
Everybody blood just dey hot.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Both the lady and the worker are uncouth. You gotta be tactical with telling a stranger he has body or mouth odour because you don't know how they're gonna react. Sensitive issues require sensitive approaches. The girl in line is lucky she didn't get slapped after telling the man he "stinks" in such a rude manner; another man might've reacted angrily.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
don4real18:
Then secondly, that worker should be sacked. I wonder if these workers aren't trained on customer's relationship before resuming duties.
i doubt this story, can a lady actually say that to a stranger.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Quiescere:
Both the lady and the worker are uncouth. You gotta be tactical with telling a stranger he has body or mouth odour because you don't know them and don't know how they're gonna react. Sensitive issues require sensitive approaches. The girl in line is lucky she didn't get slapped after telling the man he "stinks" in such a rude manner; another man might've reacted angrily.
I expected the man to react but he didn't. Maybe because the lady came with a Range Rover car or something so he felt intimidated.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
dancok:
i doubt this story, can a lady actually say that to a stranger.
Some ladies' don't have respect. That's the reason they don't know why they're still single at the age of 45.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Offpoint: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
What should we do now? fry mosquito net?
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:
What should we do now? fry mosquito net?
You are totally off point.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Offpoint: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deckline:
That's my name... you can say that again.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Offpoint: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deckline:
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Deckline(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
Offpoint:

If i fry that mosquitoe net,na you go chop am.
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deckline:

Some ladies' don't have respect. That's the reason they don't know why they're still single at the age of 45.
really, so some ladies can actually say that, if am the man in that position i will poke that lady eye.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Lol. cheesy
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Offpoint: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deckline:
If i fry that mosquitoe net,na you go chop am.
gringrin here in kuvuki land we don't eat net
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Fvcknames: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Deckline:
Savages are everywhere!
On the 14th of August yesterday, I needed money urgently to sort out some bills and do a little shopping for myself. I took my A.T.M. I decided to go to Access bank since they were not so many. Some ladies' can be very harsh. I was staying behind a very fair beautiful lady with a nice figure.
The guy staying at the front of this lady who was about withdrawing stopped to take a look at the lady behind him. He smiled but soon started wondering while the lady was covering her nose not smiling.After withdrawing,the lady said "use some of the money to buy a nice deodorant,you stink". Honestly,we on the queue were just like WTF just happenedThat was a very wrong approach.
I couldn't withdraw becos of server issues. I went into the bank and i saw chaos. A man was just shouting at a worker "how dare you,Do you know who i am"?I asked a man there what happened,the said the worker told him that he had a bad breath! I was like what was his business?!
I could'nt withdraw anything o.
Guy u dey lie sha
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by universe123: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
chiommy123:
you couldn't even bell your fellow guy na wa you oh. the way she handled it wasn't good sha.
Bell kwa abi bail

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by chiommy123(f): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
universe123:
Bell kwa abi bail
tnx swty for the correction
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Roughfyzay(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
You con open thread on top this?
Chai! Wetin do our youths?
God of Buhari where you dey?
Re: My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. by Kylekent59: 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Why are you all criticizing the lady. She did the right thing by telling the guy to buy deodorant.
Why should the guy be observing her from behind at first??

I would rather see this issue as "M", While you all see it as "W".

You can turn your phone upside down if you don't understand what I meant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst* / Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.