Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. (59646 Views)

If You Have Wall Gecko In Your House, You Need To Know This, They Can Kill You / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / The Total Cost Of Building Twin 5bedroom Duplex In Ibadan.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2019
kingjosephat:

wow
good job and nice structure.
how much will it cost to erect this kind one in ENUGU

This house picture I posted was a house we built and completed in Enugu. If you can show us your land, I can give you a quote today. We are on ground and ready to work.

4 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by peleson: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
u will do more for all of us
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
peleson:
u will do more for all of us

Thank you Sir. Hoping to work for you one day.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Kimsunh: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sir I need your help on this small issue of mine. I’m actually packaging a small 4 duplex for the family and we have gotten to the parapet level, however the engineer is about killing me with the quotation of the parapet. The land is 30/120 in size and the building is 72/24 in feet. Below is the quotation he gave me, pls help me vet the quotation because funds are tight and if possible a help on the necessary materials he will use to save cost. Thank you sir

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by fairview: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2019
Almost one million naira for parapet.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Kimsunh: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
fairview:
Almost one million naira for parapet.
that is what our engineers are using our eyes to see in this country. Make God help builders
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by plasgidy: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oga Ken I dey greet oo long time, please how long do you recon as life span of this houses especially the block of flats before it can be demolished?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2019
plasgidy:
Oga Ken I dey greet oo long time, please how long do you recon as life span of this houses especially the block of flats before it can be demolished?

Properly constructed blocks of flats should last a minimum of 200 years. Except if its affected by natural disasters or physical accidents.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Kimsunh:
Sir I need your help on this small issue of mine. I’m actually packaging a small 4 duplex for the family and we have gotten to the parapet level, however the engineer is about killing me with the quotation of the parapet. The land is 30/120 in size and the building is 72/24 in feet. Below is the quotation he gave me, pls help me vet the quotation because funds are tight and if possible a help on the necessary materials he will use to save cost. Thank you sir

Good morning, where is this project Sir?

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Kimsunh: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2019
spyder880:

Good morning, where is this project Sir?
good morning sir, the project is in ikorodu
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by plasgidy: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
spyder880:

Properly constructed blocks of flats should last a minimum of 200 years. Except if its affected by natural disasters or physical accidents.

I hope so oo the rate this houses fall in Nigeria this days is very scary.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MostBlessedOne: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
@ spyder880

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by MostBlessedOne: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Oga Spyder you're doing an amazing job..above is a 4 bedroom duplex design I saw. I'd like to know how much it'll take to get this constructed, and for how long...and I'd really like it if you can upload some of your 4BR duplex designs, so far you've only updated 5 and 6 BR but I haven't seen any 4BR
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by omoola007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Great Work..May God continue to let you be rewarded for your good deeds.

I have a request. Need a plan for 6-8 units of 3/4 br terrace houses on 1300sqm 36 x 36. On "dry land" in Ajah.

The plots are side by side so I want the terrace facing each other with parking in the middle. The whole front can be motorized gates so we get more parking. Also plenty of counter lever to maximize interior space.

Eagerly await. Plan and estimate. Thanks in Advance.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2019
omoola007:
Great Work..May God continue to let you be rewarded for your good deeds.

I have a request. Need a plan for 6-8 units of 3/4 br terrace houses on 1300sqm 36 x 36. On "dry land" in Ajah.

The plots are side by side so I want the terrace facing each other with parking in the middle. The whole front can be motorized gates so we get more parking. Also plenty of counter lever to maximize interior space.

Eagerly await. Plan and estimate. Thanks in Advance.

Good morning. I think you will need the services of my architect first before I step in and give you an estimate. You can reach him on 0806 111 6988. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
Oga Spyder you're doing an amazing job..above is a 4 bedroom duplex design I saw. I'd like to know how much it'll take to get this constructed, and for how long...and I'd really like it if you can upload some of your 4BR duplex designs, so far you've only updated 5 and 6 BR but I haven't seen any 4BR

Good morning and happy Christmas, its a beautiful duplex design. The cost of construction will depend on what the actual size of the house is, and the location you plan to build the house. Not only about the city, but about the actual terrain, the ground conditions and possibl tilt of the land. So, a physical inspection of your building site is very important. This building could be completed fully in 120 days, on the condition that the flow of funding will not be delayed. I will look to see if I have other better 4 bedroom duplex plans. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Marpol: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year guys, @Spyder880 do you have any bungalow design with a pent house?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
Marpol:
Happy New Year guys, @Spyder880 do you have any bungalow design with a pent house?

I will look at my files. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Marpol: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2020
spyder880:

I will look at my files. Happy new year.

I want to duplicate this

2 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Marpol:

I want to duplicate this

You know I will love to help you bring it to life. I love beautiful houses.

3 Likes

Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by femmy2010(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2020
spyder880:

Exactly like this will cost about N39m

Same price would still do it in 2020 ?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Marpol: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
spyder880:

You know I will love to help you bring it to life. I love beautiful houses.

Am looking at it being 4bedrooms with the Master bedroom upstairs.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
femmy2010:

Same price would still do it in 2020 ?

I believe so.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Akinife(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
spyder880:

I believe so.

Please how much will a four bedroom semidetached duplex cost?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Akinife:

Please how much will a four bedroom semidetached duplex cost?

Any building plans Sir?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by dgitrader(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2020
spyder880:

Any building plans Sir?

Boss @spyder880
Pls for this type of project on a very dry land, basic finish, 8m x 8m, simply low cost, how much should one budget?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2020
dgitrader:

Boss @spyder880
Pls for this type of project on a very dry land, basic finish, 8m x 8m, simply low cost, how much should one budget?

Duplex or bungalow?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by dgitrader(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
spyder880:

Duplex or bungalow?

It's a Bungalow, just simple housing for medical students. It's a double unit of Room and parlour
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Ndyoo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
spyder880:
N25m only cheesy

What type of duplex is this?
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by spyder880(m): 3:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Ndyoo:

What type of duplex is this?

A complete duplex.
Re: The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. by Ndyoo(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2020
spyder880:

A complete duplex.

I meant that you should give more information because I am interested in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / Construction Of A Self-Contained Room In Abuja With 300k In 8 Days (Pictures) / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.