Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

God's Prescription (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Prescription (2) (179 Views)

God's Prescription (7) / God's Prescription (3) / God's Prescription (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Prescription (2) by Revadebola: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2018
GOD'S PRESCRIPTIONS. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

Psalm 34:19 (KJV)
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all".

The scripture above, promises that the Lord will deliver us from all our afflictions.

Whenever you are afflicted, the book of James 5:13 prescribes what you are to do.
It says, "PRAY".

Whenever you are afflicted, don't get discouraged, don't give up, don't complain nor murmur.
Rather pray.

Whenever you are confronted with afflictions in any areas of your life, declare a prayer retreat.
Withdraw and pray.
Prayer is God's prescription for afflictions.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My Lord, deliver me from every sufferings I am having.
2. In Jesus Name, I rebuke the spirit of discouragement from my life.
3. Holy Spirit help me to be prayerful in my trying moments.
4. Father, strengthen my faith in Your Word.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Messaging / When To Pray And The Results Of Prayer (7) / Another Opportunity! Get Your Mini-importation E-book Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.