Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Former Nigerian Lawmaker Dies 10 Months After Marrying Younger Bride(see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Nigerian Lawmaker Dies 10 Months After Marrying Younger Bride(see Photos) (305 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Lawmaker Dies 10 Months After Marrying Younger Bride(see Photos) by Olabode09: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Senator Cyrus Nunieh, a former Nigerian lawmaker has died at the age of 88 just ten months after he got married to his younger bride.

Cyrus Nunieh got married to a young lady in her 30s identified as Rosemary Ijeoma in October 2017 at a lavished wedding held in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

You can also read this: ‘I have gone to meet Dagrin’- Man drops suicide note (reason will shock you) https:///2ODD9I7

Sen. Cyrus Nunieh and his bride, Ijeoma cutting their wedding cake
The former Nigerian Lawmaker who was the first lawyer of Ogoniland lost his first wife in the year 1991 and stayed single ever since until he tied the knot with his beautiful bride in the year 2017.

Circumstances surrounding his death is still unknown.

https://dailyfamily.ng/88-year-old-former-nigerian-lawmaker-dies-10-months-after-marrying-younger-bride/

(1) (Reply)

Marital Vow In The Church / Ladies: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Accepting An Engagement / Guys I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.