Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Marital Vow In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marital Vow In The Church (319 Views)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / (watch Video): Don't Let Me Regrets Am O! Bride Warn Groom During Marital Vow Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Vow In The Church by freemanq(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2018
A friend of mine have been trusting God for a godly wife,after months of praying he met a very nice lady,After months of dating a lady now open up to him that she was once married ad was wedded in the church.
my friend is now afraid to go ahead with the marriage because she took a vow on the alter on d day of the wedding,but now her ex is happily married with kids outside Nigeria for almost 11yrs nw
I don't know know what to tell my friend now because he's confused on marrying her.he thinks is a sin to marry her because of their wedding vows. plz help a brother your advice will go a long way.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Accepting An Engagement / Tope Mark-odigie,Gives Clarity On Her Controversial Statement That Men Own Women / How To Get A Good Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.