Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? (32576 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / What Is That Experience That Make You Believe/feel Juju Is Real / Oh Mehn JUJU Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by SexytorresE(f): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2018
kingxsamz:

Lol...I'm not doubting tho...
just curious.
lol grin
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2018
CooldudeX1:
Bro, you're brilliant. I'm impressed.
Thanks sir
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hermesprogidy(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2018
sonmvayina:
Mine happened in 2002, I had a gf that was in ekpoma, she was running a predegree.. Some times she would come to Benin to see me as I was in uniben, or I would go to ekpoma to spend weekends..
She finished her programme and came to see me in Benin after like 3 weeks she said she was going to lagos to seek greener pastures.. I let her go and told her it was over, she left angrily..

We maintain communication but I already has another sweet babe from uniben.. But 8 months later my ex returned from lagos to see her family in Benin and decided to pass the night with me before going to aduwawa to see family..

Oh boy, nothing happened through out the night.. Not say we no want do.. But e be like say a strong force field block the place.. I try she try... Same result.. If junior dey come close, something go divert am...

Till today I am still baffled..
I attended Uniben in the late 90s and experienced something almost similar. I had this babe that told me she was a virgin. Very sensual and seductive, we smooch and do all sort of intimate stuff, but when I try to penetrate, o boy my dick will just come down. It would have left me really worried but I consoled myself because I was having penetrative sex with another babe. One day she confessed to me that she was the problem. It has happened with different guys, probably suspects she was laced with juju or she has a spiritual husband. Omo, I pick race o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by prince049(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
keep consoling urself
I love that apartment..looks so cool.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Ryocaj(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
lol...no be juju, dem go say make dem go help you back am come, from there them don change am... Lol
It wasn't changed.. aw do u explain a phone dat was handed over 2 u while on n u were playing real football on it.. n it suddenly went off after d person left.. in fact it was wen I got into d bus dat it went off.. Juju is very real..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Martinez19(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
zeestone99:

And u tink science is nt juju, shey because they named it science and packaged the explanation(physics, Chem etc)..

My nigga have sense (abeg sum1 find me a meme for this)
SMH!
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by kumulus(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Juju is simply Metaphysics, an advance level of physics. Don't even argue it...life is science don't be fooled by religion, spiritual is the way to live. #staywoke

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by marttol: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Ryocaj:

It wasn't changed.. aw do u explain a phone dat was handed over 2 u while on n u were playing real football on it.. n it suddenly went off after d person left.. in fact it was wen I got into d bus dat it went off.. Juju is very real..
no be juju... Go computer village near people wey dey do am you go learn
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Martinez19(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Ralphjoe:
I have actually had two experiences that made me believe juju is real,... In my villa then, we use to go snail hunting in the night, so during the raining season we would go snail hunting in group each person with their touchlight. On this particular day, we went to a very far away farm because the places we do normally go snail hunting, we didn't see snails to pick there, on getting there, we discovered that there are much snails there, we were picking snails left & right that everybody was happy, then all of a sudden i sighted something that appeared in a human form with white clothing & it started laughing hysterically, it body started growing whiter the few seconds i stared at it before we all started to run for our dear lives, when we got home. People said that it was the spirit that owns that place that chased us away because we were disturbing them.. The day i saw our masquerade disappear right in my presence, i was pretty scared at seeing that.
Liar, Liar, why the f3ck you lying?

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by zeestone99(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH!

Mk We no argue, those that know will know.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by zeestone99(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
kumulus:
Juju is simply Metaphysics, an advance level of physics. Don't even argue it...life is science don't be fooled by religion, spiritual is the way to live. #staywoke

Then we r sayin d same tin... They r jst called diff names
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by sonmvayina(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2018
hermesprogidy:

I attended Uniben in the late 90s and experienced something almost similar. I had this babe that told me she was a virgin. Very sensual and seductive, we smooch and do all sort of intimate stuff, but when I try to penetrate, o boy my dick will just come down. It would have left me really worried but I consoled myself because I was having penetrative sex with another babe. One day she confessed to me that she was the problem. It has happened with different guys, probably suspects she was laced with juju or she has a spiritual husband. Omo, I pick race o.

Really, which faculty did you graduate from?..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Ryocaj(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
no be juju... Go computer village near people wey dey do am you go learn
Dis guy na learner... I b ode ni.. Abi na 2day I dey buy phone ni.. oya explain operating a phone u just bought n suddenly went off in d bus on ur way home.. n u found Glue, fufu n stone in it.. if dey changed it.. aw did it work.. till I got into d bus..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
skillzbae:
Juju is real o, tho I try not to think about it. Those of u saying y can't a juju man make himself rich, it's because they know the implications and most importantly there are some things that are taboo that they must not do to/for themselves. During mimiko and agagu fight in ondo, a family friend of ours who is politician was the target, he ran into my family house $my uncle is a juju man if that's what u people call them) they kept shoting not a single bullet hole, but after everything, my uncle went to his junk room, came out, went out and duster out the bullet from the wall of the house.
I have also seen him call out 'Ota' from people. Even white believes in demon juju. If u doubt the existence of juju, go to Ile Oluji, in ondo state and witness the ogun festival
Lmao, some people shot at the wall and bullets didn't penetrate so therefore it's juju.

The way some Africans appeal to ignorance is alarming. grin
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Gilbertase:
i have seen a man get hacked with a machete and there were no cuts..this was in public glare.

Also, in 2005 in Lasu, I saw a guy who I later learnt was called S*y*e, and the number one of a confraternity that i wont mention, who went face to face with the police and was shot at, but he was unharmed. Lasu guys of that time can decode his name. this particular incident was during Iba crisis.

I have seen pple use mystic rings to harm others, in a fight.. and by harm I mean spiritually harm. Talismans exist and that is a fact.

So if all this isn't voodoo/juju abeg what do we call it?

omode o mo Ogun, o n pe ni efo

Can you get these people and let's do some experiments on then. cheesy
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ekene101: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
In my community, during the time of rice farming,people do all sort of charms to protect their crops, you will own 20 to 50 acres of rice farm and someone who owns just two acres will harvest 1k to 2k bags of rice,while you that worked and slept in the bush for over 6months will be battling to raise 10bags. Sometimes strange birds will finish your rice over night and you will wake up to an empty field with dying crops.

One common charm then is one tiny rope laced with charm,they go into the bush,off their clothes,cross the rope and become wild hog,go into a neighbors farm and eat up all the crops. One hunter kill one of such hogs and it transformed into a man sharing farm boundary with him,his clothes were later seen where he pulled and kept them alongside the rope. I pity those who say charms don't exist. Just go to any esan land like uromi,igueben,ekpoma,irrua or ewu and do anyhow whether no be 12yrs old boy go knack you itagba.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by ruffhandu: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

No be laffing matter oh, she wasn't married.... So it was not magun,

It was later I got to find out that it was probably a guy she met in lagos who did it to her without/with her knowledge.. So that he will only be the one drilling for oil..

It may still be spirit husband.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by marttol: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ryocaj:

Dis guy na learner... I b ode ni.. Abi na 2day I dey buy phone ni.. oya explain operating a phone u just bought n suddenly went off in d bus on ur way home.. n u found Glue, fufu n stone in it.. if dey changed it.. aw did it work.. till I got into d bus..
if after playing games on the phone, and you return the phone to them... Den dey change it, but if you didn't give it to them at all, that I don't know.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by orisa37: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Juju is Magic different from Miracle. Magic and Miracle are real.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
sonmvayina:
nah my mouth you wan hear say nah Elizabeth born jesus.... Nooo

Ehn??
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by hermesprogidy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
sonmvayina:

Really, which faculty did you graduate from?..

Social Sciences

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by skillzbae(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
tintingz:
Lmao, some people shot at the wall and bullets didn't penetrate so therefore it's juju.

The way some Africans appeal to ignorance is alarming. grin

Sweetheart, your mumu is alarming, but I no get your time. like I said I don't like to think or talk about it

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
skillzbae:

Sweetheart, your mumu is alarming, but I no get your time. like I said I don't like to think or talk about it
Lol, madam it has not get to the point of insults.

Did you bother knowing the kind of bullets they used?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Ryocaj(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
if after playing games on the phone, and you return the phone to them... Den dey change it, but if you didn't give it to them at all, that I don't know.
I put my sim n memory card myself.. put it on n started playing real football till I got into d bus n it went off.. only 2 find fufu, stone n glue.. Aw do u explain dan?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by marttol: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ryocaj:

I put my sim n memory card myself.. put it on n started playing real football till I got into d bus n it went off.. only 2 find fufu, stone n glue.. Aw do u explain dan?
still found sim and memory card inside?
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by skillzbae(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, madam it has not get to the point of insults.

Did you bother knowing the kind of bullets they used?

Sorry abut the insults but seriously I don't wanna talk about these things, but things happens, even the Bible recognises spirit on earth and beyond. But u still fit go do research sha. What part of the world are u? Let's see how to go ahead, but note, when u pry into it, I will not be held responsible for anything.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
skillzbae:

Sorry abut the insults but seriously I don't wanna talk about these things, but things happens, even the Bible recognises spirit on earth and beyond. But u still fit go do research sha. What part of the world are u? Let's see how to go ahead, but note, when u pry into it, I will not be held responsible for anything.
Because a book said something doesn't mean it's true or real, because you witness or experience something doesn't mean it's juju or spiritual, there are other possibilities If research is done, people misinterprete what they experience sometimes.

I see juju as magic trick used in decieving people out of fear, fear and ignorance makes people gullible, the bullets they used might not be the standard bullets, it can be some local made bullets. Why is this juju impotent when the white colonize Africa? Why is this juju not used in the military force?

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Kcgeology: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
and crystal ball, voodoo, tarot cards, witchcovens etc were practices of africans i guess? U should as well believe evil and demons are products of imaginations. There are powers and forces both good and evil. That u pretend they donot exist will not make them invalid. The bible even recorded instances where men used fortune telling and the likes to their advantage. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kcgeology:
and crystal ball, voodoo, tarot cards, witchcovens etc were practices of africans i guess? U should as well believe evil and demons are products of imaginations. There are powers and forces both good and evil. That u pretend they donot exist will not make them invalid. The bible even recorded instances where men used fortune telling and the likes to their advantage. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.
Evil exist, demon is superstition.
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by Ryocaj(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
still found sim and memory card inside?
Didn't even check.. was so shocked.. my friend threw it away..
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by skillzbae(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2018
tintingz:
Because a book said something doesn't mean it's true or real, because you witness or experience something doesn't mean it's juju or spiritual, there are other possibilities If research is done, people misinterprete what they experience sometimes.

I see juju as magic trick used in decieving people out of fear, fear and ignorance makes people gullible, the bullets they used might not be the standard bullets, it can be some local made bullets. Why is this juju impotent when the white colonize Africa? Why is this juju not used in the military force?

The same bullet killed some of the people outside, while some suffered gunshot wound
Re: What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? by tintingz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
skillzbae:

The same bullet killed some of the people outside, while some suffered gunshot wound
Local made bullets can kill but not strong enough to penetrate some walls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / Wole Soyinka Posing With Traditional GODS (Picture) / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.