Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] (4437 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
There is this money I have, but I don't know what to use it for. When I woke this morning, a spirit suggested three things:

1. Use it to host a tech site called www.TechLegend.com
2. Use it to flex in a hotel
3. Use it to start a recharge card business

Which of these do you think I should do? Or should I give you the money? And why should I give it to you?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guy go rest with these your rubbish thread. Which kind mumu u b naw? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
Give me the money because i got a bank job today but because i dnt have school result at hand cause i dnt money to go nd collect it. Am being put on hold..
My reason
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Guy go rest with these your rubbish thread. Which kind mumu u b naw? undecided
Lmao hahaha me self i tire for the guy o..

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
kelish:
Give me the money because i got a bank job today but because i dnt have school result at hand cause i dnt money to go nd collect it. Am being put on hold..
My reason
Clear throat. After creating a thread and saying a "friend of yours" will be going for an interview instead of saying you're the one. Lai Muhammad is corrupting all of you. Honey, why did you lie?

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Hahahaha. See wicked people.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Hahahaha. See wicked people.
You asked for a suggestion.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Lmao hahaha me self i tire for the guy o..
Tell your friends who don't know how to chat with women to download ChatDicted 1.0 for for free. It's a great read. Here is the free download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later.

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

You asked for a suggestion.
grin Great. What is your reason?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by codedgalaxy: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
you are a foolish idiot, where f**ck is the pictures
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
codedgalaxy:
you are a foolish idiot, where f**ck is are the pictures
Fixed.

You're right. Sorry about that, Sir. Have I been forgiven? Just a rhetoric.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by codedgalaxy: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Fixed.

You're right. Sorry about that, Sir. Have I been forgiven? Just a rhetoric.
forgiven, love your mature reasoning,and pls forgive my choice of words.we're
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
codedgalaxy:
forgiven, love your mature reasoning,and pls forgive my choice of words.we're
cool cool cool cool cool
Just being mature today cuz I ate indomie for the first time. If you had met me when I just finished eating garri, you would've hated my reply. Na dem (haters=coauthors) dey rush us. cheesy Anyway, have a blissful day, Sir.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
You Are Your President. Take the bull by the horn and your life will be honed to unstoppable greatness.

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Viserion: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
There is this money I have, but I don't know what to use it for. When I woke this morning, a spirit suggested three things:

1. Use it to host a tech site called www.TechLegend.com
2. Use it to flex in a hotel
3. Use it to start a recharge card business

Which of these do you think I should do? Or should I give you the money? And why should I give it to you?
I think you should go for 3 and focus on your blogs, and you can now use your profit for no 2. on the other hand you can send me some of it to sub/flex.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Clear throat. After creating a thread and saying a "friend of yours" will be going for an interview instead of saying you're the one. Lai Muhammad is corrupting all of you. Honey, why did you lie?
wow, i am a friend to myself, its nice to know some1 is monitoring me. Nice you knw
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by skono(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
Forward me ChatDicted 0.2 soft copy.. I would love to read it but too broke cool
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by franklingud(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bro you can give it to me.
I seriously need to pay up my rent, remaining 50k, six months rent.

Thanks
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by luke55720: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
I think you should go for number 1, because recharge card business is not moving like before because alot of people now buy recharge card from their phones.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
kelish:
wow, i am a friend to myself, its nice to know some1 is monitoring me. Nice you knw
No, I wasn't monitoring. I can across your comment a few days ago and after analyzing it, you passed out wife material test, but I was too lazy to add it to the list cuz I was thinking of abandoning the thread. Today, I saw your comment here and coincidentally, I saw your thread either on trending or Romance Section, so I decided to peep, but I was disappointed. APC and Lai Mohammed has baptized you. Are you dating Lai's son?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
skono:
Forward me ChatDicted 0.2 soft copy.. I would love to read it but too broke cool
Okay, Sir. Here is the download link: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/chatdicted-2-0/

1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
franklingud:
Bro you can give it to me.
I seriously need to pay up my rent, remaining 50k, six months rent.

Thanks
Go and get your PVC. Those of you who didn't vote are the reason Buhari won and brought abject poverty and millions of job loss to YOUR country, Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
luke55720:
I think you should go for number 1, because recharge card business is not moving like before because alot of people now buy recharge card from their phones.
Best Answer kiss I'll need a tech blogger to handle it. My hands are already filled with thy blessings of thy Lord.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
No, I wasn't monitoring. I can across your comment a few days ago and after analyzing it, you passed out wife material test, but I was too lazy to add it to the list cuz I was thinking of abandoning the thread. Today, I saw your comment here and coincidentally, I saw your thread either on trending or Romance Section, so I decided to peep, but I was disappointed. APC and Lai Mohammed has baptized you. Are you dating Lai's son?
ok, the way i was brought up, you dnt talk about what you want to do directly untill it is visible to all. You knw village ppl dey online too
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
kelish:
ok, the way i was brought up, you dnt talk about what you want to do directly untill it is visible to all. You knw village ppl dey online too
You're right, Honey. Village people hate progress. That's why APC has the word "Progress." This is to say, even if APC rules YOUR country, Nigeria, for 3 million years, there will NEVER be a single progress. I cast and bind any any APC that will come again you in this interview in Jesus' name.

Ehe, I remembered something. How is your husband and kids?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right, Honey. Village people hate progress. That's why APC has the word "Progress." This is to say, even if APC rules YOUR country, Nigeria, for 3 million years, there will NEVER be a single progress. I cast and bind any any APC that will come again you in this interview in Jesus' name.

Ehe, I remembered something. How is your husband and kids?
youre fine na and our kids are doing great.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2018
kelish:
youre fine na and our kids are doing great.
Maybe, you are referring to my gate man. He's the one who got you pregnant. He's sleeping sha. Make I wake am? Okay, if I'm responsible for the baby where did we make the love? And how big was the rod I buried in you?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Maybe, you are referring to my gate man. He's the one who got you pregnant. He's sleeping sha. Make I wake am? Okay, if I'm responsible for the baby where did we make the love? And how big was the rod I buried in you?
babyboo hope ure not having a side chicken on nairaland, if u're the neighbours will hear us this night o.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
kelish:

babyboo hope ure not having a side chicken on nairaland, if u're the neighbours will hear us this night o.
Neighbours already know my name. Do you know that song by Trey Songz?

Anyway, I'm mommy's boy, so I need to take permission from her to add more girlfriends to my collections. cheesy

Wait, why are women more jealous than men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98IYokujSY

(1) (2) (Reply)

59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) / Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy? / Guys: Would You Marry A Girl That You Impregnated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.