Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) (4440 Views)

22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage / A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by GisterBlogger: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
A 59-year-old woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy while on holiday reportedly told him 'Your mum thinks you're a boy but I know you're a man,' a court heard.

Gail Dickinson of Glenrothes, Fife in Scotlandwas allegedly caught by the victim's grandmother having sex on the balcony of an apartment in San Antonio, Ibiza in June last year.

According to Mail Online, Ms. Dickinson is a friend of the family and had gone to the Spanish island with the youngster, his mother, grandmother, and brother.

The Dunfermline Sheriff Court heard that during the holiday, the schoolboy's grandmother heard her telling him: 'You've got a lovely package there' at the flat they all shared together.

She told the court: 'I thought she was talking about his private parts and that it was very, very inappropriate,' the Daily Record reports.

The grandmother said she had split up Dickinson and the boy when she found them in the living room and her grandson was partially naked and 'clearly aroused.' She then told him to go to bed but later heard whispering from the balcony.

When she looked through a gap in the curtains, she reportedly saw the pair engaged in sexual intercourse.

She then told the court that she saw Dickinson performing a sex act on the boy and added: 'I could tell from his face he was enjoying it.' The witness added that Dickinson about what when dowas 'making demands' and the boy was following 'like a robot.' She added: 'It was a horrible situation. I couldn't believe it.' On how shocked she was after seeing them, she said:'I didn't want a rumpus to start'. When she confronted suspect, Dickinson told her she must have been dreaming and added: 'I'm terrible, you must hate me.' According to her, she told her daughter and Dickinson was told to leave the flat. When the family returned home the police were contacted.

The victim involved in the case gave evidence via video link, saying he had been out for drinks in the evening with his mother and Dickinson. He admitted he was 'pretty drunk' when they retu.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/59-year-old-woman-accused-sex-14-year-old-boy-photo

Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by GisterBlogger: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
sad
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by dbos11(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
They are all mad
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by ritylove(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
lol
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
sorry when there a lot of hard hoods out there
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by amaniro: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nothing new, she just succumbed to her name wink

if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
She's scary
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by FisifunKododada: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
See her face like horse own
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by Fourwinds: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
a 14yrs old banging a 59 yes old....meeennhh the guys diick must be fat to warrant her running after it
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Say no to rape. This is rape because the boy isn't up-to 18 therefore he can't give consent and he was clearly drunk.

This beast has destroyed the young boy's life and he'll live with the trauma for the rest of his life. This lady should be given life imprisonment because she can come back and rape more kids.

Death penalty for rapists please.

1 Like

Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by falcon01: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
I f*cking hate paefophiles
There is this telegram group i enterd, Damn that group is filled with paedophilia not even 15 yr old children, but babies as low as 1 year to few months old. I was shocked ive been hearing paedophilia but gosh i never thought it could be this awfull i saw tons of videos and pictures, The group is filled with indians russians ans americans it was f*ckimg disturbing. Uptill today am not myself I dont trust any adult playing with a child anymore i am so traumatized ive seen gore videos beheadings, brain farts, accidents, inpalements, but nothing disturbed me like seeing that telegram group.
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by xusilitaha: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2018
hello
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2018
The image of a 15 year old being ridden by an old woman is something I'll not be able to get out of my brain now.

1 Like

Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by fr3do(m): 5:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Why say the victim was enjoying it?
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by KingLennon(m): 7:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Ms. Dickinson grin. It's her name that is her problem. She loves anything that looks like dIck. If it was the other way round, i for no hear word o. They'll be like castrate the idiot, kill him grin
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Fake news. Foolish bloggers. Only a stupid person will believe this story.
Although peds exist, this is just a made up story to gain traffic.
I just hate nigerian bloggers. Everything is traffic to them. Fools.
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A 59-year-old woman accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy while on holiday reportedly told him 'Your mum thinks you're a boy but I know you're a man,' a court heard.

Gail Dickinson of Glenrothes, Fife in Scotlandwas allegedly caught by the victim's grandmother having sex on the balcony of an apartment in San Antonio, Ibiza in June last year.

According to Mail Online, Ms. Dickinson is a friend of the family and had gone to the Spanish island with the youngster, his mother, grandmother, and brother.

The Dunfermline Sheriff Court heard that during the holiday, the schoolboy's grandmother heard her telling him: 'You've got a lovely package there' at the flat they all shared together.

She told the court: 'I thought she was talking about his private parts and that it was very, very inappropriate,' the Daily Record reports.

The grandmother said she had split up Dickinson and the boy when she found them in the living room and her grandson was partially naked and 'clearly aroused.' She then told him to go to bed but later heard whispering from the balcony.

When she looked through a gap in the curtains, she reportedly saw the pair engaged in sexual intercourse.

She then told the court that she saw Dickinson performing a sex act on the boy and added: 'I could tell from his face he was enjoying it.' The witness added that Dickinson about what when dowas 'making demands' and the boy was following 'like a robot.' She added: 'It was a horrible situation. I couldn't believe it.' On how shocked she was after seeing them, she said:'I didn't want a rumpus to start'. When she confronted suspect, Dickinson told her she must have been dreaming and added: 'I'm terrible, you must hate me.' According to her, she told her daughter and Dickinson was told to leave the flat. When the family returned home the police were contacted.

The victim involved in the case gave evidence via video link, saying he had been out for drinks in the evening with his mother and Dickinson. He admitted he was 'pretty drunk' when they retu.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/59-year-old-woman-accused-sex-14-year-old-boy-photo

Na you sabi grin

Anyway small boys don dey open eye dese days sha...

[img]https://i./3NnWC.gif[/img]
Re: 59-year-old Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 14-year-old Boy (photo) by Sierusvirus(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
RAPE cases on male child and young guys should be looked into by the law.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) / Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.