Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] (4471 Views)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil Vs Miss Bum Bum China Choose One (photos, 18+) / Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
iLegendd:
Neighbours already know my name. Do you know that song by Trey Songz?

Anyway, I'm mommy's boy, so I need to take permission from her to add more girlfriends to my collections. cheesy

Wait, why are women more jealous than men?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E98IYokujSY
like the mother hen, we protect her loved ones nd her territory
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by MetroBaba1(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2018
kelish:
Give me the money because i got a bank job today but because i dnt have school result at hand cause i dnt money to go nd collect it. Am being put on hold..
My reason

How Much Is Involved? Your Location and How Can You Pay Back?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2018
MetroBaba1:

How Much Is Involved? Your Location and How Can You Pay Back?
location: kaduna pay back: give me ur condition if i can meet up with it amount: 30k

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by franklingud(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Go and get your PVC. Those of you who didn't vote are the reason Buhari won and brought abject poverty and millions of job loss to YOUR country, Nigeria. lipsrsealed
Okay thanks.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Guy go rest with these your rubbish thread. Which kind mumu u b naw? undecided

He's a nuisance alongside Airforce1.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2018
Bidobado:

He's a nuisance alongside Airforce 1.
Let me entertain you small. wink

In your country, what do you call a nuisance who turned his little time on Nairaland to a multi-million Naira business, gets lots of compliments privately, makes millions from his noise privately, gets a thank you that says, "Wow, that book is the bomb — I wished I read it many years ago"? And yes, the books will continue to make money forever.

You can only be envious or frustrated with my activities on NL, but guess what? I'll do more of what makes you angry as long as it makes me happy and money. I'm the King of I_Don't_Care. The more they talk, the more I do. My stubborness started from childhood and I love it. Lol.

My Nairaland's job description is to entertain you guys — the lazy and depressed ones, help you guys with their relationship problems — the smart and ready to improve guys and go home with the money to invest offline.

My noise has value and yields profit. I urge everyone to make my kind of noise and this world will be a better place. #smiles.

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Jadoskii(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
Guys please I need funny captions asap...abegggg

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Jadoskii:
Guys please I need funny captions asap...abegggg

It depends on the kind of humor you want. Is it political humor, naughty humor, trending humor, religious humors, raw humor, etc.? Our book Humor Code has all you need to develop a great sense of humor. With your image, let me give you an idea of naughty + trendy humor.

If you read our Humor Code book, even established Nigerian comedians will remove their caps for you. You'll think 10x faster than all of them in coming up with something crazy and hilarious to fit your audience and on the spot. When you give a speech, the audience will fall in love with you.

When you woo a woman, she'll fall madly in love with you. Humor is key to making friends, opening doors, and getting women or anyone's attention in seconds. Though, there is a different between humor, jokes, hilarious, and being a clown. Never be a clown. We explained everything, anyway.

You need to know your audience for humor to work, except it's a universal humor. We have everything you need.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Jadoskii(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:

It depends on the kind of humor you want. Is it political humor, naughty humor, trending humor, religious humors, raw humor, etc.? Our book Humor Code has all you need to develop a great sense of humor. With your image, let me give you an idea of naughty + trendy humor.

If you read our Humor Code book, even established Nigerian comedians will remove their caps for you. You'll think 10x faster than all of them in coming up with something crazy and hilarious to fit your audience and on the spot. When you give a speech, the audience will fall in love with you.

When you woo a woman, she'll fall madly in love with you. Humor is key to making friends, opening doors, and getting women or anyone's attention in seconds. Though, there is a different between humor, jokes, hilarious, and being a clown. Never be a clown. We explained everything, anyway.

You need to know your audience for humor to work, except it's a universal humor. We have everything you need.

Political or naughty humor will do please
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Jadoskii(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Humor code pdf Na free?
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jadoskii:

Political or naughty humor will do please
I really hate Nigerian politics. I don't know the guy pointing. Is he Bovi? Anyway, let me give you an idea to come up with a politcal humor. Center the humor on 2face backing out from a protest because of what Lai Mohammed said. I already have a lot in my head, but I love giving people the opportunity to be creative. Creativity is easy. I'll create a thread and explain the formula of creativity.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jadoskii:
Humor code pdf Na free?
Lol. We are in business. I must confess, the book is quite expensive, but what is inside will change your life. If you learn the humor code there, it will help you in many ways like:

1. Building your confidence
2. People liking you easily
3. Women will become attracted to you faster because they love a man with a sense of humor
4. You'll be confident when giving a speech because you'll make the audience laugh and when the audience laughs, you'll become at ease and not nervous again — with this, your presentation will be flawless and even when you make mistakes during the presentation, you'll turn it to a joke and they'll laugh
5. When you know the secrets of humor, you'll appear flawless. All your mistakes in life will be turned to laughter or money.

In 2009, I was a 1 minute man, today, 7 hours is like nothing. Whenever I share my 1 minute man story with humor, people will laugh, but when I share my 7+ hours story, they frown and never believe me.

The solution is: they don't know what I know. The day they'll know what I know, they'll do what I can do — in fact, some may do it better.

What am I trying to say? What I'm trying to say is: humor will make you not to be ashamed of yourself, your mistakes in life, and your most embarrassing moments.

In fact, you'll end up writing a book to share your stories (money) while people without humor hide their stories to avoid being made fun of. 2face impregnated losts of women and with the help of humor, he sang a song and said, "I go give you belle too." And people laughed.

There are millions of 1 minute men around, but they'll never tell anyone about it because they're ashame. In my case, I threw shame away and walked the walk. Today, it has paid off.

I naturally go for hours. I have trained lots of men to join the legends' league. The women are now the ones begging them to stop. As a good-bad guy, they just make them squirt until they can't walk. These women who are sexually satisfied fall madly in love with my students.

So, humor will make you become open minded or truthfully blunt and honest.

Here is a link to see the price of Humor Code: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/humor-code

About curing PE, the book is called Lasticle and below is the link: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

1 Share

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
There is this money I have, but I don't know what to use it for. When I woke this morning, a spirit suggested three things:

1. Use it to host a tech site called www.TechLegend.com
2. Use it to flex in a hotel
3. Use it to start a recharge card business

Which of these do you think I should do? Or should I give you the money? And why should I give it to you?
Give it to me so that I will hustle with it in order to make a difference in the lives of poor people around me when it pays off , just like you.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Godwinnairaland:

Give it to me so that I will hustle with it in order to make a difference in the lives of poor people around me when it pays off , just like you.
Hmm.
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Let me entertain you small. wink

In your country, what do you call a nuisance who turned his little time on Nairaland to a multi-million Naira business, gets lots of compliments privately, makes millions from his noise privately, gets a thank you that says, "Wow, that book is the bomb — I wished I read it many years ago"? And yes, the books will continue to make money forever.

You can only be envious or frustrated with my activities on NL, but guess what? I'll do more of what makes you angry as long as it makes me happy and money. I'm the King of I_Don't_Care. The more they talk, the more I do. My stubborness started from childhood and I love it. Lol.

My Nairaland's job description is to entertain you guys — the lazy and depressed ones, help you guys with their relationship problems — the smart and ready to improve guys and go home with the money to invest offline.

My noise has value and yields profit. I urge everyone to make my kind of noise and this world will be a better place. #smiles.

GTFOH.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by MetroBaba1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
kelish:

pay back: give me ur condition if i can meet up with it
amount: 30k

My Location Differs From Yours. I'm in Rivers State
Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jadoskii:
There are ways you can twist humor to target the right audience. In the first one I targeted everyone. In this one below, only men will laugh. Women will frown because of the word "olosho."

Adding "Yes o!" is to add 2face's signature which is treatable. Adding "Na dem dey rush us," is to and the current trend. You can make certain people laugh or frown when you know these secrets.

Re: Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] by kelish(f): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
MetroBaba1:

My Location Differs From Yours. I'm in Rivers State
therefore i rest my case

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys When Was The First Time You Saw Sperm Come Out Of Your Dick / Don't Go To Where You Are Not Accepted / Woman With The Largest Natural Boobs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.