Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Office Romance Hurt My Colleagues Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Office Romance Hurt My Colleagues Career (570 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Office Romance Hurt My Colleagues Career by Angelray12: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
Facebook user Nnamdi Victor recently took to his fb page to warn against office romance.

victor narrates what started as a fairytale love between his colleagues in the office but ended on a sad note.

Facebook user Nnamdi Victor recently took to his fb page to warn against office romance.

victor narrates what started as a fairytale love between his colleagues in the office but ended on a sad note.

He wrote:
"Office romance and Business romance is one thing everyone should avoid. Try and draw that visibly thick Red Line between business and pleasure. It does not always end well.
Two of my colleagues in the Bank were just fired because of this. The guy is a Banking Officer(BO) while the lady just started her banking career as an ET(Executive Trainee). Both of them are in charge of the ATM loading of cash(thats where they fall in love) and have been playing some dirty games with the ATM money and covering up themselves. Their dirty secret is what keeps them together as lovers.
Unfortunately, things fall apart and they fell out: the lady caught him in a compromising position with a female IT student after close of work and that's how problem started. She didn't think. The next day, she went straight to our Bank manager to expose their tampering of the ATM money and that was the end of the two of them. They were not just fired but have been handed over to the police for fraud."

Read more>>>https://infobyangel..com/2018/08/how-office-romance-ended-my-colleagues.html?m=1

Re: How Office Romance Hurt My Colleagues Career by dingbang(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
You don't mean it, tell me something.. cheesy

You need to sharpen you lying skills

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

manmen / The Kind Of Ladies I Fear / Your Boyfriend’s Joystic Not For Only You, Stop Blocking Us—Slay Queens To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.