Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku (10592 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Chyna Iwuanyanwu Is Dead / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
hammer6F:
ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON KNOWS, ATIKU IS THE ONLY VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO BUHARI.
If these two men were sensible,they would not have declared their support prematurely.when other contestants come nko,what will they say? Or did they do it to milk atiku's corrupt pocket

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by dasensible1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who are the handlers of Atiku? They are doing a very very poor job. Atiku ranking keeps dropping and they seem not to realize or are simply ignoring that fact. Few months ago it was all about "Atikulate" but now other defectors have taken his shine.
Atiku needs a new team urgently IF he wants to remain relevant in politics in Nigeria. From the look of things 2019 is off the table for Atiku.

What is my own sef? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hammer6F: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
senatordave1:

If these two men were sensible,they would not have declared their support prematurely.when other contestants come nko,what will they say? Or did they do it to milk atiku's corrupt pocket

FOR THE RECORD, I WILL SAY THIS ONCE, SO LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY.

NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA IS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN. (NONE OF DEM)

SOWORE IS THE MOST CORRUPT OF ALL THE PEOPLE CONTENDING 2019.

SOWORE STINKS OF TINUBU LOOTS.
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by eleko1: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
wink cool Best time to scam Atiku.In development way

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Whats Buhari chances of winning imo

100%. There's no opposition.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hammer6F: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
I PERSONALLY THINK ATIKU IS THE ONLY VIABLE AND CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO BUHARI.

ATIKU HAS A LIBERAL OUTLOOK TO LIFE.

ATIKU IS A MODERATE MUSLIM.

ATIKU IS THE ONLY CONTESTANT THAT HAVE FAIMLY BLOOD LINE INTO ALL AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY.

IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR ATIKU TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO HERDSMEN KILLING OR SUFFERING IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

ATIKU IS OUR MAN COME 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
hammer6F:

ATIKU IS THE ONLY CONTESTANT THAT HAVE FAIMLY BLOOD LINE INTO ALL AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY.

IT WILL BE DIFFICULT FOR ATIKU TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO HERDSMEN KILLING OR SUFFERING IN ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
ottohan:

BMC zombies have already flooded the threads as locusts

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
the plan A is kingsley moghalu
while plan B is atiku
plan C is osinbajo if not contesting under apc
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by SirToby(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
hammer6F:

FOR THE RECORD, I WILL SAY THIS ONCE, SO LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY.

NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA IS AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN. (NONE OF DEM)

SOWORE IS THE MOST CORRUPT OF ALL THE PEOPLE CONTENDING 2019.

SOWORE STINKS OF TINUBU LOOTS.
Have you jettisoned your call for Biafra. ? What about the zoo must fall project ?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by ofwest47(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Inwayanwun and Ihedioha are acting Azikwe and Okpara who sold IBOs to the Hausa/Fulani in the 1st republic now Inwayanwun and Ihedioha are handing over the I Before Others back to the Hausa/Fulanis through the head looter Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Peacecore: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Bolustical:
"APC is an Islamic party only meant to advance the interests of the Northerners"-PDP/IPOB

It seems Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tambuwal, Lamido, Saraki,Makarfi, Shekarau etc (whom the Igbos obviously support) are from the South and are also Christians.
Good point!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by Akiika: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Nwayanwu & Ihedioha don collect from Atiku sharp sharp!
Igbo people, the most confused tribe in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by toask111: 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
hammer6F:

You are correct. Atiku is not a fulani Muslim like Buhari cos Atiku is a Rev Father and he has the experience and his good work he did when he was Vice President he turned Nigeria to Dubai and America. Good PR

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hammer6F: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70312771][/quote]

A picture is better than a thousand words. grin
Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by senatordave1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
hammer6F:

Your neither here no there.atiku that has several wives and buhari that has just one wife,who is a fundamentalist? There is no moderate muslim in nigeria.the only moderate muslim i know is dj khaled

1 Like

Re: 2019: Iwuanyanwu, Ihedioha Declare Support For Atiku by hammer6F: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
senatordave1:

Your neither here no there.atiku that has several wives and buhari that has just one wife,who is a fundamentalist? There is no moderate muslim in nigeria.the only moderate muslim i know is dj khaled

Did u say Buahri has just one wife?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

y una no tell me say na onye ara me and am they talk since?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airport Concession: FG Opens Up On FAAN Workers' Sack / FG Seeks End To Statelessness, Launches National Action Plan / Military Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.