Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! (2332 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good evening Admin,

I just got back from work and I am exhausted and at my wits end. I got home only to find that my husband who has been at home has done nothing but watch video games all day. He left everything and the children unattended to.It is past 9pm and I am officially loosing my mind.

I work in the bank. I met Vincent seven years ago. He came to the bank to make transactions on his domiciliary account and I was very helpful to him. He flirted with me and I went along. In a matter of weeks,we were dating. I found out he was from a well to do home. Vincent schooled abroad but returned back cos his parents discovered he was using drugs.

Vincent could never keep a job since he returned from the US. He was struggling with staying drug free. Most times he stayed sober for almost eight months,sometimes he failed. I didn’t know he was drug dependent until almost one year of dating. His parents were happy he was dating me . They thought getting married to me would make him become responsible.

I also thought I was in love. He made me feel he needed me. He made promises to stay sober if I helped him. I thought I actually could make a difference in his life.When we got married,Vincent lost his job that his parents got for him in a company due to his laziness. He was always turning up late for work.Sometimes he was absent from work for weeks. His parents got so angry and to teach him a lesson,they stopped giving him any money either. That affected me cos he couldn’t provide for me or my kids after that.

I went to the parents to assist and they put the kids on a monthly allowance to assist me but warned me....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-tired-of-being-my-husbands-mother-for-six-years/
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by marshalldgreat(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
it's well.more strength ma'am
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by chiommy123(f): 2:47am On Aug 18, 2018
why will a matured man be behaving like a baby maybe cos he never suffer well well
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 1:21am On Aug 19, 2018
shocking my dear
chiommy123:
why will a matured man be behaving like a baby maybe cos he never suffer well well
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by chiommy123(f): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Samuelgr8:
shocking my dear
its annoying. I wonder how such women cope
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2018
Women are special and supernatural gifted and i respect that, though we few are....
chiommy123:
its annoying. I wonder how such women cope
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by chiommy123(f): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Women are special and supernatural gifted and i respect that, though we few are....
thank God you accepted that women are gifted unlike your friends that call them LovePeddler. but how do such men face their kids
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Same thought here till i discovered they are shameless and have no dignity
chiommy123:
thank God you accepted that women are gifted unlike your friends that call them LovePeddler. but how do such men face their kids
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
Samuelgr8:
Good evening Admin,

I just got back from work and I am exhausted and at my wits end. I got home only to find that my husband who has been at home has done nothing but watch video games all day. He left everything and the children unattended to.It is past 9pm and I am officially loosing my mind.

I work in the bank. I met Vincent seven years ago. He came to the bank to make transactions on his domiciliary account and I was very helpful to him. He flirted with me and I went along. In a matter of weeks,we were dating. I found out he was from a well to do home. Vincent schooled abroad but returned back cos his parents discovered he was using drugs.

Vincent could never keep a job since he returned from the US. He was struggling with staying drug free. Most times he stayed sober for almost eight months,sometimes he failed. I didn’t know he was drug dependent until almost one year of dating. His parents were happy he was dating me . They thought getting married to me would make him become responsible.

I also thought I was in love. He made me feel he needed me. He made promises to stay sober if I helped him. I thought I actually could make a difference in his life.When we got married,Vincent lost his job that his parents got for him in a company due to his laziness. He was always turning up late for work.Sometimes he was absent from work for weeks. His parents got so angry and to teach him a lesson,they stopped giving him any money either. That affected me cos he couldn’t provide for me or my kids after that.

I went to the parents to assist and they put the kids on a monthly allowance to assist me but warned me....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-tired-of-being-my-husbands-mother-for-six-years/

Whats the point of copying a story from a another forum? We can not talk direct with person who wrote it, there are few things that might need clarification directly that speculation from responders like us
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
your comment on the blog story will be fine
ZIMDRILL:

Whats the point of copying a story from a another forum? We can not talk direct with person who wrote it, there are few things that might need clarification directly that speculation from responders like us
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Samuelgr8:
your comment on the blog story will be fine

its useless because the person who is meant to get advice on wont he here,

it seems like you want to promote the blog
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Beke2020: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2018
that's why you have to comment on the blog story if you truly want to advise, but it not compulsory. however, some stories comes from some NLanders, that's why we share it here to encourage more people to reachout to us with their issues.LS was borne out of a vision to change the narratives...so dont be critical,Life takes us around sometimes my friend and....
ZIMDRILL:

its useless because the person who is meant to get advice on wont he here,

it seems like you want to promote the blog
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Beke2020:
that's why you have to comment on the blog story if you truly want to advise, but it not compulsory. however, some stories comes from some NLanders, that's why we share it here to encourage more people to reachout to us with their issues.LS was borne out of a vision to change the narratives...so dont be critical,Life takes us around sometimes my friend and....

you are missing the point

most people dont come here to be re directed somewhere
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Samuelgr8: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
hmnnnn
ZIMDRILL:

most people dont come here to re directed somewhere
Re: I Am Tired Of Being My Husband’s Mother For Six Years! by Beke2020: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
many thanks dear, i get ur point
ZIMDRILL:

most people dont come here to re directed somewhere

(1) (Reply)

4 Godly Rules For Every Married Man To Enjoy Their Wives / Nigerians Blast Lady Who Said She Prefers To Date A Yahoo Boy Than A Bet9ja Own / Rate Me And My Other Half [pix Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.