Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government (25682 Views)

Oyo Government To Return 1,800 Bags Of Rice Donated By FG / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Kdon2: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2018
adioolayi:

Notice and request for new plan has been served more than a year ago... serious minded organisations that is ready to obey simple law would have started the process of getting new plan from the government. They deliberately ignored and now, they are whipping up public sympathy. they are wrong!

You are nothing but boot licker! Because he had a guest that did not go down well with oyi government that's why! Its all political,we know betterl! SMH for you.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Borderless: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

Ajimobi Mr constituted authority, apply wisdom on this matter, you know u are a failure already.

grin grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by adioolayi(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Kdon2:

You are nothing but boot licker! Because he had a guest that did not go down well with oyi government that's why! Its all political,we know betterl! SMH for you.
I don't judge the book by the cover.... Is the government explanation false I won't trade words with you, go and learn public decorum... you lack it.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by BanjiRaymond(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Noel1:
So na u dey leak the outcome of our meetings? I don cash u. Now, see me in the office 4 ur query. NOW!!!!
Forgive the boy... lol
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by sammirano: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2018
Useless Gove. Enough building in ibadan causing headache. Perpaps, the guy no settle the. Jokers.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Kdon2: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2018
adioolayi:

I don't judge the book by the cover.... Is the government explanation false I won't trade words with you, go and learn public decorum... you lack it.

You are unfortunate tongue. Deal with that.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by gbeseun(m): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2018
That's how they closed down splash fm.awon were in power
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Oluwaseun0704(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Help us ask the government, what efforts are they putting in place to revive the dying Oluyole FM and upgrade the outdated because? We used to have one AM station also.... And they want to destroy the best radio station in Oyo State, which has brought life to journalism in the state.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Bluffly: 9:09am On Aug 16, 2018
eleko1:
angry those bastards dnt have human feeling. He struggled to build this only for u criminals threatened to demolish his sweat/labor.
This is the view that keeps Nigeria from moving forward. His struggling should have been he more reason he ought to have taken due deligences in making sure he complied with every regulations. Now government does not have human feeling in a land with laws.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by eleko1: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2018
Bluffly:

This is the view that keeps Nigeria from moving forward. His struggling should have been he more reason he ought to have taken due deligences in making sure he complied with every regulations. Now government does not have human feeling in a land with laws.
undecided. Who approved d building b4 /are the agency blind b4 he finished with it?i
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Bluffly: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2018
eleko1:
undecided. Who approved d building b4 /are the agency blind b4 he finished with it?i
If there is no loophole, there can't be exploitation, hence I said due diligences was not embraced.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by mapet: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2018
post=70316893:
.............the owner of the building which houses the radio station has been given a three-day notice to vacate the building and remove the structure or risk its removal by the government.

Why all these to Mr Yinka Ayefele?

.........the state government observed that property owners in the state were deviating from the originally approved building plans without seeking physical planning approvals from the Oyo State Bureau of Physical Planning and Development Control.

Oh Okay, the right thing should be done ASAP.
State Goverment, Please tender Justice with mercy on this great musician and great man.
Give him more than the 3 days to do the necessary things please please please.
We love his music , even if we don't understand all the lyrics!

Even at that, the building will still be pulled down. During the days of Marwa in Lagos, Gbenga Adeboye's office was marked for demolistion. Despite his using his situation as joke on popular radio program, it didn't change the government's decision
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Bhol28: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2018
But why we are always quick to blame govt for everything, even for our own negligence to rules.Deviating from initially approved building plans have caused the loss of so many lives.Moreso what govt wants here is just for him to come and get real approval to suite the present structure,I wander why that should be hard to do.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Kunlexity(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2018
Born2Breed:
This is the reason they are demolishing the building...

https://www.nairaland.com/4441883/sowore-omoyele-vs-adebayo-shittu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUA75YSDHM
Get your fact right... Adebayo shittu and Gov. Ajimobi are arch rival,due to the former's ambition to succeed him, which the later is not ready to succumb.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Eliz24(f): 11:47am On Aug 16, 2018
adioolayi:

Notice and request for new plan has been served more than a year ago... serious minded organisations that is ready to obey simple law would have started the process of getting new plan from the government. They deliberately ignored and now, they are whipping up public sympathy. they are wrong!
They may need to state the penalty for what they did according to constitution. Since there is a law they should follow it. Demolition is definitely not the penalty. You people should stop being heartless and inhumane here. This obviously has political undertone. Most of these things you people are jealous of are erected through loan which most chicken hearted people cannot dabble into. Yinka Ayefele is a business man, they shouldn't kill this man with this stupid act. I've always known Oyo state people to be so backward in thinking and everything most especially Ibadan. They are so comfortably poor.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Walelavender(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2018
This case is already in court. Let the Judiciary settle this once and for all.

Without doubt,Fresh fm is one of the most listened to radio station in the city and outside. However, I don't want to believe that it is absolutely about change of use of the built structure. The station is apolitical in her reportage. This in a way, is getting on the nerves of the OYSG. The governor and most of his commissioners have been in their studio several times, applauding their professionalism- the question is, why the sudden turn around?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Eliz24(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by ebenholer(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
I guess the station is airing presentation of another party instead of APC. That can ever be the reason no doubt about that cos we are in Nigeria and we know how it goes.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by micxwell(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Rotentina:
If I build two bedroom apartment and I decided to use one of the room for my business means that I have deviate from the original purpose of building the house and the house will be demolish according to Oyo State Government.

Na wa ooooooo!
I wonder o
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by adioolayi(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eliz24:

They may need to state the penalty for what they did according to constitution. Since there is a law they should follow it. Demolition is definitely not the penalty. You people should stop being heartless and inhumane here. This obviously has political undertone. Most of these things you people are jealous of are erected through loan which most chicken hearted people cannot dabble into. Yinka Ayefele is a business man, they shouldn't kill this man with this stupid act. I've always known Oyo state people to be so backward in thinking and everything most especially Ibadan. They are so comfortably poor.
You see, no one will support over 100 staffs to be jobless because of small issues that can be resolved amicably....but the parties involved mist be willing to negotiate. I am certain that building will not be demolish, but that organisation must obey government law... the condition given to them is just too simple to warrant this conversations.
I will like to tell you that a building without proper approval has no other punishment... it is strictly demolition... except the government just want to look away.
Your assertion that OYO people are backward in thinking is just a fallacy of hasty conclusion... let me stop here.
Re: Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government by Born2Breed(f): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kunlexity:

Get your fact right... Adebayo shittu and Gov. Ajimobi are arch rival,due to the former's ambition to succeed him, which the later is not ready to succumb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability / Adebayo Shittu Backtracks, Says 'it'll Be A Pleasant Thing To Go For NYSC' / PDP Rejects Curfew Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.