Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (36614 Views)

Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) / Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by frowland(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
He's an afonja. Only afonja will mix with Fulani Muslim because of APC angry

PDP has no Fulani Muslim and that's why we're there angry

I think you are being sarcastic.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Protein0: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by BabaO2: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
Saraki should let us have peaceful country/NASS, minority cannot rule over majority. He should stop ilorin kindergarten politics

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2018
OK as far as east is concerned....he is of no value.

East is not like west or north.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by joachim3910(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2018
ikaboy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/ayogu-eze-pdp-senator-defects-apc/
Lol!! A man that wasted Enugu norths eight years at the senate .. Thank God he had finally joined his bed fellows of failures and imps ..
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by kurt09(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by babayinka77(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
dukie25:

And Yahaya Bello has made huge impact, that's why he's running for 2nd term abi?

Yahaya bello has never won an election before, the party gave him that position after the death of Abubakar Audu.

I don't see yahaya winning in 2019 though.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by seguno2: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

Those Governors and Senators that decamped knew that, the APC was planning not to allow them contest under it's platform.

This was as a result of their inability to make a positive impact on their Constituencies and the States they govern. They are failures and disappointment to their electorate.

Mention any of the decamped Senator or Governor who is doing well in his State/ Constituency with proofs.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

Nigerians may be wiser now but is it wisdom that made your doctor to be checking heartbeat and asking mental health questions
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2018
OK but as far as east is concerned, he is of no political value...

East is not like west or north..
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by nzube89(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Misplaced conception... oseloka was chief of staff to obiano if i remember correctly, who was in the same governorship contest. at the same time obiano being a close ally to peter obi. It was left for the people to decide, and to displace the APC, a block vote was given to the incumbent.

SE politics does not go with party sentiments 100% but the individual involved..
peter obi lost his ward .Peter obi na small boy in politics ,go and write it down PDP will not win any seat in Anambra come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Myself2(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2018
See his face,,,,,,,

I'm sure EFCC showed him his file as well

APC's politics of hypocrisy,double standard and blackmail is doomed to fail though
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Yekoyeko(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2018
You are fooling yourself, Akiku, Makarfi, Tambuwa,
Kwankwaso etc all is PDP. Just ask questions to know more.
Shukuakukobambi:
He's an afonja. Only afonja will mix with Fulani Muslim because of APC angry

PDP has no Fulani Muslim and that's why we're there angry
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2018
nzube89:
peter obi lost his ward .Peter obi na small boy in politics ,go and write it down PDP will not win any seat in Anambra come 2019

Some of us are not partisan fans for PDP, APC or APGA.. some of us just stand with the right people with proven record.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by obi58: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=famology post=70321830][/quote]

Which of those elections was adjudged by observers to be free and fair?

Now vote-buying (either via cash or onions in the case of Kogi) is the order of the day in spite of the so called security presence at the polling booths.

Very sad indeed.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by badcompany: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that you have decided to come out again under the platform of APC. I'm not a PDP fan but I will make sure you fail again, this time around it will be big.

SEN AYOGU EZE is from my village (UMUIDA), in igbo-eze north local govt (ENUGU NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE). Infacts we share the same umunna.

I dare him to come out to state a project he did for his constituency as a senator.

We voted you out during PDP primaries between you and GBURUGBURU. We will do the same AGAIN.

GBURUGBURU, what a blessing for you to rule till 2023.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Oluwatosin678(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

I'm busy at the moment, but I will mention few amongst APC Governors who are doing excellently well.
*Ambode
*Obaseki
*Aragbesola
*El-Rufai
abeg u with God, don't include el-rufai in dis list.....i may swear for u.... the new teacher he enployed are yet to b paid after 2 month of working and most of the project executed are signed by past administration.... He wanted using the loan he demanded for to execute his own project and unfortunately for him he was not given....

Am not arguing with ur list,i am not just api with the dwarf u included.... Shalom
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by jskson: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
grin PDP members will be like NA DEM DEY RUSH US OOOOO
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by seguno2: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:

I'm busy at the moment, but I will mention few amongst APC Governors who are doing excellently well.
*Ambode
*Obaseki
*Aragbesola
*El-Rufai

How can someone who is owing salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years be doing excellently well?
Does excellent have a different meaning for APC people
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by godox2(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
Enugu, Welcome ABOARD the winning team!
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by bakila: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:
Big fish... south east politics, very funny.. grin

Even the people have no regard for the former governors who made no impact to the region. When you talk about big fish in SE politics, you should have called Peter Obi and the likes of him, people who stand for equity and justice.

Be rest assured this man is only decamping with his immediate family if the news is true.

That is 4000 votes, which is about 10% votes to what APC scored last time there. He will curb rigging of another 6000 votes.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Croesuscrown: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2018
huh
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by maestroferddi: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Fidelis Ayogu Eze is a paperweight.

Next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Almaiga: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2018
seguno2:

How can someone who is owing salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years be doing excellently well?
Does excellent have a different meaning for APC people

Mention any of those defected Governors who's not owing salaries.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by tribalistseun: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2018
Which fish, catfish or Titus?

Enugu is pdp, pdp is Enugu
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by duwdu: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Dont argue blindly.... like i said, SE politics deals with 70% of the individual and not the party.

LOL. so Peter Obi with his eyes wide open knew his candidate would never win the votes of his people and still went ahead with his full body to fully campaign for that his candidate?

Una yeye dey smell. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by seguno2: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2018
Almaiga:
Mention any of those defected Governors who's not owing salaries.

Did Oyinlola of PDP owe salaries, deductions and pensions
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by tribalistseun: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
bakila:

That is 4000 votes, which is about 10% votes to what APC scored last time there. He will curb rigging of another 6000 votes.
you don't know SE, I swear.

Miyati Allah party can't win any igbo land again. Rochas is the last Fulani herdsman of Igbo land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by duwdu: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
frowland:

I think you are being sarcastic.

Dem no dey tell pesin dat one na. grin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2018
duwdu:

LOL. so Peter Obi with his eyes wide open knew his candidate would never win the votes of his people and still went ahead with his full body to fully campaign for that his candidate?

Una yeye dey smell. gringringrin

P34c3

At that stage, it was the people to decide because the candidate being pushed was SSG to the incumbent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Governor, Rauf Aregbesola reacts to the death of Prof. Pius Adesanmi / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.