Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (36666 Views)

APC Enugu State Mourns Senator Ayogu Eze / Senator Ayogu Eze Is Dead / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Biadoyo:

Are you trying to confirm the rigging habit of the PDP because I can't imagine someone you claim has no political value and can't win his ward represented his said senatorial district! I'm for ugwuanyi and sai baba as well.. just asking
Wow,your also for buhari? Am surprised to see two people from enugu here for buhari.pdp lovers here make it seem as he has no support there.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Jaydear: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
When you say Big Fish, What exactly do you mean
My Dear, Sen Ayogu Eze is a fingerling in Enugu State Politics. He can not even win election in his own compound(I mean his wife cant even vote for him). He is just a lucky chap to have benefitted from Dr Chimaroke Nnamani and the continuity syndrome of Enugu state.
Let him come and win any other election let us see.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Jaydear: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
ikaboy:

http://sunnewsonline.com/ayogu-eze-pdp-senator-defects-apc/
That Is where his likes are. He knows He cannot win any election so its good for him to do opposition. He is Expired. Please withdraw your big fish because in Enugu Politics he is a fingerling.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by dochenaj: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
nekyfine:

Nnewi North and South with Ekwusigo constituency, will send back Hon. Chris Azubogu to d National House. He is a PDP member. He will go back not bcoz he is a PDP bt bcoz he represented us well.

Not true APGA will floor Azubogu. He has represented twice, its its the turn of EKwusigo to produce the rep now. Nnewi cant do 3 times on a row.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,i like your objectivity.what are buhari's chances kn enugu?

I am a buhari fan. But Enugu is the state buhari will definitely not get 25%
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right sir.his membership of apga made him look strong.now that his in pdp,his true political worth has shown.hes one of the reasons i said that if apga are neutral next year,apc will demolish pdp in anambra.pdp is currently ragged and vulnerable in the state.those that made pdp thick in anambra like ekwunife,tony nwoye,andy ubah,stella oduah have decamped

Ekwunife is Paperweight. Chris Ubah, Emeka Offor, Author Eze,Andy Ubah and Tony Nwoye made PDP thick. APGA will win Anambra south and central. Anything can happen in anambra north.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

He may not oh since apga now dominates nnewi.am hearing that hon offor may also vie since its the turn of ekwusigo

You are updated.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Almaiga: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oluwatosin678:

now u see continuity as an achievement when it supposed to b a normal tin for our leaders....
if we can just raise up and make it normal,they will stop using it as a campaign tools....

You and I know that, a Nigerian Politician does not believe in continuity. Recently, Buhari has focused in completing GEJ's projects. Nigerian's kept debating, reminding Buhari's Government that, the glory of the project belongs to Goodluck. And I ask, the money Goodluck used, is it his father's funds or Nigerians?

Do you know how many life changing projects have been abandoned, just because the successive Government refused to complete it. Claiming that, their prodecessor will take the glory when the project is finally completed.

For the first time in this Country, we have a Government that is looking beyond, which Government initiate a project. I think we should encourage this, not to criticize them. Governments will come and go but Nigerians will be the biggest benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by deomelo: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
After saraki and his 40 thieves defected to the crooked, corrupt, incompetent looting and stealing PDP, they said APC kpafuka, but APC is actually getting bigger and gaining more strength.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Dont argue blindly.... like i said, SE politics deals with 70% of the individual and not the party.

Are you ok?You just confirmed the fact that he was ssg to Peter obi and u are saying someone is arguing blindly. Are you sure you're mentally sound?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Misplaced conception... oseloka was chief of staff to obiano if i remember correctly, who was in the same governorship contest. at the same time obiano being a close ally to peter obi. It was left for the people to decide, and to displace the APC, a block vote was given to the incumbent.

SE politics does not go with party sentiments 100% but the individual involved..

Wake up,the SE is perhaps the most sentimental region in party politics.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
obi58:

Which of those elections was adjudged by observers to be free and fair?

Now vote-buying (either via cash or onions in the case of Kogi) is the order of the day in spite of the so called security presence at the polling booths.

Very sad indeed.

To you ,a free and fair election is one won by pdp?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2018
famology:

Are you ok?You just confirmed the fact that he was ssg to Peter obi and u are saying someone is arguing blindly. Are you sure you're mentally sound?

So from the attached picture 2015 does not dovetail into that of obiano?

You may not be mentally sound like suggested.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

You may not be mentally sound like suggested.

You just confirmed my suspicion. I debate with sound minds,go look for your type ok?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=Esseite post=70337113]

You may not be mentally sound like suggested.[/quote
You said he was chief of staff,now you're arguing for ssg. You need a brain overhaul.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by obi58: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
famology:

To you ,a free and fair election is one won by pdp?

Are you on this planet at all?

Have you not been hearing all the stories of vote buying?

Or has supporting APC blinded you to seeing and hearing news reports?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
obi58:

Are you on this planet at all?

Have you not been hearing all the stories of vote buying?

Or has supporting APC blinded you to seeing and hearing news reports?

I should be asking you if you're in this country. You made it look like vote buying is peculiar to Apc,which is not true.It cuts across party lines in fact it was the pdp that introduced it.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by obi58: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
famology:

I should be asking you if you're in this country. You made it look like vote buying is peculiar to Apc,which is not true.It cuts across party lines in fact it was the pdp that introduced it.

The only reported case of vote buying across party lines was in Ekiti.

Did you hear same about Kogi where onions were being distributed?

My problem with this ruling party is that in spite of claiming they are the dominant force, they are still unwilling to allow a level playing field at the elections to test their popularity and let the masses confirm or disprove their popularity by votes.

In the North, even INEC officials are intimidated to look the other way whilst rigging is being done korokorooo even in the face of the security agencies.

You saw what happened to that female corper who was mercilessly beaten for trying to conduct a free and fair election.

Of course, I don't expect you to embrace the truth but the reality is that if you like lie from today till tomorrow Nigerians have seen that the so called change is a scam and we all will still have to survive in this mess.

Everyday we keep hearing about the growth of our reserves but even to conduct election we are looking to borrow money.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
[quote author=famology post=70337382][/quote]

So your argument has gone from being active in obiano's first term to SSG and chief of staff comparison?

Please move along with your block head.. grin
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Jaideyone(m): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:
Big fish... south east politics, very funny.. grin

Even the people have no regard for the former governors who made no impact to the region. When you talk about big fish in SE politics, you should have called Peter Obi and the likes of him, people who stand for equity and justice.

Be rest assured this man is only decamping with his immediate family if the news is true.

actually there is no big fish in the south east apart from those with political post not even Peter obi.

Peter obi was in PDP and PDP came a distant 3rd in Anambra governorship election
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Ekwunife is Paperweight. Chris Ubah, Emeka Offor, Author Eze,Andy Ubah and Tony Nwoye made PDP thick. APGA will win Anambra south and central. Anything can happen in anambra north.
Seems your from omambala.but ekwunife defeated umeh in 2015 using federal forces.she always had a hold on anaocha,njikoka and dunukofia.chris ubah who is now politically indifferent and hon emeka anohu and olisa metuh are now the major pdp chieftains in anambra.i dont see them troubling apc much.but what are buhari's chances in the state?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jaideyone:
actually there is no big fish in the south east apart from those with political post not even Peter obi.

Peter obi was in PDP and PDP came a distant 3rd in Anambra governorship election
How then were pdp rigging in anambra and imo during presidential posts when they had no governors there
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems your from omambala.but ekwunife defeated umeh in 2015 using federal forces.she always had a hold on anaocha,njikoka and dunukofia.chris ubah who is now politically indifferent and hon emeka anohu and olisa metuh are now the major pdp chieftains in anambra.i dont see them troubling apc much.but what are buhari's chances in the state?

Nobody knows Olisa Metuh, he is inconsequential even in Nnewi town, Peter have hijacked PDP away from the heavy wieghts and seasoned riggers like chris Ubah. Ekwunife did not have any hold on those areas, Authur Eze (eze na ukpo) ussually determines Dunukofia and Njikoka, Aniocha is the LGA of victor Umeh and peter Obi, it depends on who is in their good books, but APGA is strong there. Tony nwoye has huge followership in Anambra East and West. Emeka Offor holds Ekwusigo completely.

Take this to the bank, Even if PDP wins Anambra, its not going to be much. Not more than 100k. Most importantly Willie and Senator Umeh who are in charge of APGA will clearly rather APC wins than PDP, because if PDP wins at the centre Peter Obi their archenemy will take back the state with Federal might, so they will prefer PMBs protection against Peter Obis unslaught.
Forget what most ipob people are saying here, its gonna be very tough for PDP. APC with Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Tony Nwoye, (Andy Ubah is inconsequential) APC will give PDP run for their money.
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Nobody knows Olisa Metuh, he is inconsequential even in Nnewi town, Peter have hijacked PDP away from the heavy wieghts and seasoned riggers like chris Ubah. Ekwunife did not have any hold on those areas, Authur Eze (eze na ukpo) ussually determines Dunukofia and Njikoka, Aniocha is the LGA of victor Umeh and peter Obi, it depends on who is in their good books, but APGA is strong there. Tony nwoye has huge followership in Anambra East and West. Emeka Offor holds Ekwusigo completely.

Take this to the bank, Even if PDP wins Anambra, its not going to be much. Not more than 100k. Most importantly Willie and Senator Umeh who are in charge of APGA will clearly rather APC wins than PDP, because if PDP wins at the centre Peter Obi their archenemy will take back the state with Federal might, so they will prefer PMBs protection against Peter Obis unslaught.
Forget what most ipob people are saying here, its gonna be very tough for PDP. APC with Arthur Eze, Emeka Offor, Tony Nwoye, (Andy Ubah is inconsequential) APC will give PDP run for their money.
I love this kind of robust debates.i thought metuh was the one that usually coordinate the south east for pdp during presidential polls.I wonder why arthur eze didnt deliver dunukofia and njikoka during the guber polls.i know offor controls ekwusigo but ozubulu people dislike him seriously.again,oscar udoji,emma bishop okonkwo and engr emeka okwuosa have started challenging him.offor's candidate for caretaker chairman in ekwusigo ikenna oforgeme was almost rejected.again,he failed to deliver ekwusigo.
For anambra north i believe that is where buhari will have the highest votes because of nwoye's ruggedity.i see the ayaka nsugbe defeating stella who will only win in ogbaru.for central,i hope ngige delivers idemili north and south,this is his last chance.if andy ubah is not careful,he will be defeated.
Apart from the apga-peter obi debacle,another reason i see apga siding apc is because whenever apga adopts pdp presidential candidates,pdp takes advantage and sweep out apga in the legislative polls.umeh wont forget 2015 in a hurry.in all,i hope buhari does well in anambra
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJanuzaj: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I love this kind of robust debates.i thought metuh was the one that usually coordinate the south east for pdp during presidential polls.I wonder why arthur eze didnt deliver dunukofia and njikoka during the guber polls.i know offor controls ekwusigo but ozubulu people dislike him seriously.again,oscar udoji,emma bishop okonkwo and engr emeka okwuosa have started challenging him.offor's candidate for caretaker chairman in ekwusigo ikenna oforgeme was almost rejected.again,he failed to deliver ekwusigo.
For anambra north i believe that is where buhari will have the highest votes because of nwoye's ruggedity.i see the ayaka nsugbe defeating stella who will only win in ogbaru.for central,i hope ngige delivers idemili north and south,this is his last chance.if andy ubah is not careful,he will be defeated.
Apart from the apga-peter obi debacle,another reason i see apga siding apc is because whenever apga adopts pdp presidential candidates,pdp takes advantage and sweep out apga in the legislative polls.umeh wont forget 2015 in a hurry.in all,i hope buhari does well in anambra

You are well versed, your last point was a bitter pill PDP gave APGA in 2015, this time around it will be a case of twice shy. I dont think Ngige can deliver Idemmili north/south which is highly populated, if it was 5-7 six years ago, he can do that or if he was contesting himself. Tony Nwoye is Popular in that his Area. I dont think Andy Ubah will return to the Senate except he rigs which he is very experienced in. I dont see PDP producing any senator from Anambra. Well lets wait and see
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by famology(m): 2:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:

So your argument has gone from being active in obiano's first term to SSG and chief of staff comparison?

Please move along with your block head.. grin

See this knuckle head, where you not the one who said he was chief of staff? Olodo like you!
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Jaideyone(m): 5:10am On Aug 17, 2018
senatordave1:

How then were pdp rigging in anambra and imo during presidential posts when they had no governors there
what is this one saying?
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by senatordave1(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are well versed, your last point was a bitter pill PDP gave APGA in 2015, this time around it will be a case of twice shy. I dont think Ngige can deliver Idemmili north/south which is highly populated, if it was 5-7 six years ago, he can do that or if he was contesting himself. Tony Nwoye is Popular in that his Area. I dont think Andy Ubah will return to the Senate except he rigs which he is very experienced in. I dont see PDP producing any senator from Anambra. Well lets wait and see
Your right.pdp will surely produce no senator in anambra.apga and apc are driving them out.next year may be the last time ever they will win anything in that state.there also gradually losing out in imo state.they are losing the south east without them realising.ngige needs to deliver idemili so that he will be in the reckoning when power is zoned to east in 2023.if he doesnt,it will be left with okorocha,nnamani and onu.nwoye is also coming.obiano would have been the best peson
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by Deziem(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
These are people without any political relevance. Senator Eze cannot be Governor of Enugu State and neither can he return to the Senate. Let's see what he can do in February 2019
Re: Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu by MrJah(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
senatordave1:

But hes the most popular politician in enugu north apart from ugwuanyi and eugene odoh.what are buhari chances in enugu north

Sorry my response came very late, Enugu North has up to 200,000 registered voters and I bet you, Buhari can never get more than a 1000 votes in Enugu North. As for Ayogu Eze who recently got married to Buhari's Sister for political purpose, He won't even win the current Gov in his(Ayogu's) own poling unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Campaigns In Tafawa Balewa LGA, Bauchi (Photos) / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.