Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] (6062 Views)

Males Who Come Faster In Bed Do So Because... / How Long Does Good Sex Last? How Good In Bed Do You Think You're? / If You Want to Last Long In Bed, Do This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Das77herbal: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2018
[q
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Das77herbal:

If your ED is cured during the period of usage, you may not need to buy more as we offer guranteed results.

I'll tell you what I will do, I shall send you one pack of manpower(shipping for free) I want your honest unbiased reviews on completion of dosage. Then you can make payment for it. This is a one-time offer just for you.

Pls Google : das 77

We back up our herbals with research work to authenticate our claims. That is why we gurantee our results.

I like your zeal. Keep it up. I was only teasing you. Anyway, we cure men's PE permanently without drugs or any herbal medicine.
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Das77herbal: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2018
[q
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Das77herbal:

If you so assume what you do works, why did you have the mods take down pics of my product on your thread..?
I'm against scam. I'm against using anything drugs or herbal to cure PE because what the seller is doing is to make buyers keep coming for more. It's a rip-off. After spending 4k this month, I'll likely spend another 4k next month. In 12 months that will be ₦48,000.00. Another year, I'll still buy more.

The moment I start using your product, Placebo effect will take place. Even when it isn't working, I'll feel it's working and this will make me become hooked in buying more.

I'm not saying what you're doing is bad. You're doing a legit business, but it's scammy to me. Why? Your product is not focused on permanent solution, but temporary — yet, you claimed it's permanent. The person will keep spending money while searching for the day it will be permanent, but that day will NEVER come.

There is no need to reply me. I wasn't the one who removed your thread. I just don't like drugs or herbal products for handling anything relating to sex. It's all in the brain. We, at www.wetclef.com naturally reprogram the brain to work the way we want. The brain is the most powerful drugs on earth. Learn to use it.
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Das77herbal: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2018
[
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
I want to tell you something no one will tell you. Women, have noticed how your man has become a 1 minute man since Buhari took over?

Typing...

grin grin grin
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Missyford31:

grin grin grin
Hahaha. She can relate. Baddo. If problem persists, give me a call to come and treat him. I may also treat you if you're lucky. wink
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=iLegendd post=70360668] Hahaha. She can relate. Baddo. If problem persists, give me a call to come and treat him. I may also treat you

Hahaha only reason im getting none is cos my mans in imo state n im in australia but trust me oga wen am there that boys cassava don suffer greatly lol wink
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Missyford31:

Hahaha only reason im getting none is cos my mans in imo state n im in australia but trust me oga wen am there that boys cassava don suffer greatly lol wink
You better stay where you are. Him cassava don shrink and unable to do as before — ask Buhari why. ((True story))

1 Like

Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 21, 2018
iLegendd:
You better stay where you are. Him cassava don shrink and unable to do as before — ask Buhari why. ((True story))

Haha yeah i sabi buhari is a prik right?
Re: WOMEN, If You Want Your Man to LAST LONG IN BED, Do This... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Penis Enlargement Experiment / See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.