Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? (3099 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by stubbornman(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
93Miles:
what is so special about being a man?

You wont understand my dear.... you're not a man
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by ibkayee(f): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I'd give a woman a real orgasm grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by 93Miles: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
stubbornman:

You wont understand my dear.... you're not a man
Bro I'm a dude.
It seems you don't get my question. The angle I'm driving at.
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
XhosaNostra:
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Slexyangel:
Women suffer a lot because of gender roles, what stops a lady from showing a guy how to give her an orgasm, except she won't want to be seen as loose. 3rd world mentalist suffer more

it's for your own good

men are built to absorb higher stress levels than women

simple truth!

get a guy close to your family (even your extended family ain't so bad) or close family-friends circle and stay loyal to him!

there's a far less risk he'll break your heart!

a woman in love is more difficult to control than a man in love!

hard truth shortie!
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by ubunja(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:
so all this time you have been faking it
Re: Ladies,if You Were A Man For A Day, What Would You Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2019
ubunja:
so all this time you have been faking it

lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Why Did She Laugh When I Sent Her My Hot Photos??? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.