Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (56040 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Shugavee(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
Preshy561:

I love leg chain and waist chain.
but just can't wear it.
u r different
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Paretomaster1(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2018
mrblessed:
. 'Nice... Good to have her..' because she is based abroad?

Werey leleyi sha... Did u even know me, where I based ? Or watever, Óri e ti gbàlè
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by anigbajumo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2018
Platony:

D day u start putting ur mind on her fone or wnt to over know, my broda....na dat day ur BP go begin count.

Majority of girls do runs, even d ones staying wit der guy. Dey ar very coded, u hardly knw except u're a complete guy man.

Lol,wat some guys doesn't understand is that if u ar not MAN enough to takeheart or ignore don't bother to check ur partner fone

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
romenna:
there is a major sign i know but not mentioned yet.
This sign is natural and they show u dis sign unconsciously.
When she visits u and she's about to leave, fold some naira notes and give her,
like 5 or 6 notes of any denomination,
if she ever unfold the notes to count and ascertain how much it is, my broda, na she be dat!
a normal babe will kip the money in her purse or sometin and check the amount when she's out of sight.
but an olosho pretending as a babe will confirm her money in ur presence =.
i talk from experience

You sir, are a genius. I've never counted money given to me by someone I trust. It's only in a business transaction that I've counted money. Whether she will count the money you've given her or if this proves anything is still out there. But the thought is genius grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kentnickole:

but how can I get her activities to my email. she doesn't agree to go out with me or come to my house

She isn't your gf, you're dating her! She no send you grin
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Platony(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,wat some guys doesn't understand is that if u ar not MAN enough to takeheart or ignore don't bother to check ur partner fone

Dey dnt listen. Am married wit kids,....i dnt go thru my wife's phone, neva!!,...same goes to her. Its cald discipline n dats best for d family. I dnt care or wnt to knw d contents in her fone. I am happy wit her dat way.
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hilarious thread. Op, she won't kiss you or sleep with you, and she won't come to your house... but she's a hooker? She just doesn't like YOU! MOVE ON tongue
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nobodys:
98 percent is too much Oga... you guys and figures though..... lolz....
kai!!! finding a virgin will like the proverbial " easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a then a rich to entre the kingdom of God
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Kentnickole:

my dear I tried talking to her about it the she flamed up and told me to my face that since Im suspecting her to be a runs girl then she is. that yes she's a runs girl that she's tired of me not trusting and believing her.
the reason people are worried is because they can give one STIs or HIV or no
better still they can kill someone...or the other person drilling them killing her partner...

one happened to a married woman recently in my area..... she was promiscuous so her lover killed her husband thru "Magun" after they both settled their quarrel.,.the day the husband banged her poosey that was the end of him
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2018
akinszz:
street

Thanku
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Nice..... Good to have u on dis forum...

Thanku. I enjoy it here
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by akinszz: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2018
Missyford31:

Thanku
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
beatcoins:
App for runs babe. Search playstore

my brother there are so many iMessage app there. be specific cos I saw one inmessage. please be specific
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kentnickole:

my brother there are so many iMessage app there. be specific cos I saw one inmessage. please be specific
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.futurebits.instamessage.free
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Makanjuola89: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
franchasng:
Uber and taxify = yes yes yes!

Op note: most high class runs girls are the highest users of Uber and taxify taxi hailing apps.

Though some upcoming ones may not be using Uber and taxify but are still runs chicks.

They are becoming too smart daily because most want to do runs and still get married to a nice hubby; most felt through runs they can meet rich guy that will marry them.

While some are doing runs to help themselves financially while sticking to their broke loyal boyfriend they are showering with love and hoping he marries them someday without knowing they were into runs lipsrsealed

This is why they are very careful, pretentive and highly secretive with their runs business, so u need extra smartness to decode their way or else u will end up marrying a refurbished coded runs girl as wife lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, some girls born into rich family, living abroad are into runs for the fun of it and because to most modern day black women, dating broke guys and fuc*king them free without getting huge monetary favour is a taboo! These ones are mostly found in US, UK, Canny and in some rich Nigerian families too.

It is difficult to know a smart runs girl, unless u are financially loaded and have a lot of smart bad guy friends, if not u won't know who your girl truly is undecided
Confirm bro
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Makanjuola89: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
romenna:
there is a major sign i know but not mentioned yet.
This sign is natural and they show u dis sign unconsciously.
When she visits u and she's about to leave, fold some naira notes and give her,
like 5 or 6 notes of any denomination,
if she ever unfold the notes to count and ascertain how much it is, my broda, na she be dat!
a normal babe will kip the money in her purse or sometin and check the amount when she's out of sight.
but an olosho pretending as a babe will confirm her money in ur presence =.j
i talk from experience
Respect

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.