Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (56042 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Spiff1031(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mklancee:
most naija girls are runs girl especially the students.
you just have to manage since she is not your wife yet.
True talk! I don't bother myself anymore since I'm not ready to settle down yet. Most jobless 9ja girls and those that don't actually have real jobs other than boutique, selling of human hair, beauty products and other things online are very much inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Chigold101(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
ednut1:
is it not better to lose her A loyal gal wont gv d guy audience na
loss her to your rich friend...

You will die of HBP
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
MissJoy29:
What you wrote here doesn't answer any of the questions I asked.
remind me please. so many things are going on on my mind I'm sorry
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spiff1031:
True talk! I don't bother myself anymore since I'm not ready to settle down yet. Most jobless 9ja girls and those that don't actually have real jobs other than boutique, selling of human hair, beauty products and other things online are very much inclusive.
demanding loyalty from a girl is the unnecessary headache I don't give to myself especially now that I am not ready to get married
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
id4sho:

Brotherly, collect dat South side.

she no gree give me south side. and I Don already buy her phone. before I buy the phone she dey very loyal
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
enonche85:

Even guys sef wear leh chain these days.
guys wear leg chain ogini shocked

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

she supervises what I touch or press on her phone. she doesn't give me her phone and relax. I asked her for her facebook password she refused.
If you want to catch your girl with proof... Register badoo or iMessage, scan for girls within your area. Gbam! You may be shocked by who else is in to runs within your area
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by id4sho(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

she no gree give me south side. and I Don already buy her phone. before I buy the phone she dey very loyal
Brother, u fu>kup.
you for no buy her phone, this your story dey similar to my own. some babes dey act like evil spirit after spending for them. Don't talk to her about sex, preach love and be caring. no spending again, Guard your money closely. de finger very well.just be cunny, tell her sex approach na mistake. As a senior man, u know d format. then finally take down by surprise
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
KingLinglee:
The replies here will definitely be enough to write an eBook..

Ilegend over to you Boss
No. We only copy people's questions, then answer them — not people's answers or opinions. This is to promote originality and uniqueness.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:
I'm suspecting my girl friend. please give some clue.

She has her shop. She will dress very well with good makeup and eye lashes and snap some pix then post them on facebook and be on facebook for hours, even when I call she won't pick until she's done. Once it's like between 12 and 1pm she will tell me on phone that she's going home till 5 or 6pm. She will now call and tell me she's tired and having headache.
Nice thread. If she's having headache, please, buy her panadol extra. Keep it up. We need more men like you. undecided
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by MissJoy29(f): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

remind me please. so many things are going on on my mind I'm sorry
Never mind dwar.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
newinsta:
I have a side chick who am suspecting too, the good thing is that she doesn't demand much, and even when she asks and I don't give she is still cool, she also maintains her lain knowing that I have a fiancée. But my worry is that she is a sex freak infact she never says no, so am wondering if that is how she give her other guys, because we often have unprotected sex
u r risking ur life my guy. If u collect hiv from her, e don finish oh. D tin neva get cure

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
He ban some of mine for four months.

He should keep banning them just because I said n9o but he has sweet mouth sha always saying things like I'll be the one in charge of the relationship and I mustn't cook for him everything will be my way bla bla bla cheesy cheesy I'm just comfortable with my boyfriend the one I told you about whose father owns a hospital and some construction firms within the country cheesy
just imagine wat endeared u to ur bf. Wat his father owns! Olosho.
And u had d effrontery to argue wit me here dis morning?
Wetin ur own papa get?

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

lol.
he's good.

not bad.grin

will tell you more on private chat though.wink
u get sense but dat ur friend no get sense
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
just imagine wat endeared u to it bf. Way his father owns! Olosho.
And u had d effrontery to argue wit me here dis morning?
Wetin ur own papa get?
Shut up
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
e pain am
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
e pain am
Leave me alone
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Spiff1031:
yes.... I have seen it all... You woul see d the so called students and jobless girls getting a shop and selling beauty products or doing hair stylist job and logging on to Instagram to start looking for customer that would sec them for money...
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
id4sho:

Brother, u fu>kup.
you for no buy her phone, this your story dey similar to my own. some babes dey act like evil spirit after spending for them. Don't talk to her about sex, preach love and be caring. no spending again, Guard your money closely. de finger very well.just be cunny, tell her sex approach na mistake. As a senior man, u know d format. then finally take down by surprise

make I collect the phone back?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
beatcoins:
If you want to catch your girl with proof... Register badoo or iMessage, scan for girls within your area. Gbam! You may be shocked by who else is in to runs within your area
imessage? Is it a different app or Instagram app
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
akinszz:
even olosho will not agree that she is olosho... We know dem 4 igboro grin
who dey ask am.... We know their symbol
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
id4sho:

Brother respect ur sef and quit raw.
I've lost loved ones and niggas to deadly STDs.
na my blunt church mind be dis
some people aha.. Just too soft and unintelligent and dumb
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Viruscod3d:
if you know you want serious guys in ur life stop wearing it, its either you are naive or an olosho who doesnt want to admit , anklet is the nilumber 1 ultimate olosho logo
Thanks
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
akinszz:
see painment
yes. ... When will some so called guys be independent and brainy stance taker on sth that defy logic
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
He ban some of mine for four months.

He should keep banning them just because I said no but he has sweet mouth sha always saying things like I'll be the one in charge of the relationship and I mustn't cook for him everything will be my way bla bla bla cheesy cheesy I'm just comfortable with my boyfriend the one I told you about whose father owns a hospital and some construction firms within the country cheesy
omg..... Who is this another brainless lazy gold digger pussy...
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Goldiano(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I don't think its a question of underdevelopment. What he is trying to say is that leg chains have become a symbol of availability. Just like rings are used to signal unavailability.
yes... Availability it does
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Leave me alone
go fcck ursef
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
go fcck ursef
Go suck your dick stupid

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by mrlova: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Prognose:

Most of them do. They don't see it as anything so they don't need to hide it.

@ Op, My observation:

They usually have a tattoo.

They appear plump. Not fat but plump. Like smooth skin and fresh some how. I think its the excess sperm ingestion

They are bold when it comes to sex.

Thier phones are a no-go area.

Thier phones tend to be expensive.

They tend to have Instagram accounts.

They don't need much convincing to send u thier nudes

They tend to take a lot of selfies even when you're gisting with them.

Note, it doesn't mean a girl that does this is automatically a runsgirl but the probability is very high.

you patronise them too much
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2018
akinszz:

grin grin na im faithful to my man whos in nigeria for last two years. I dnt believe in cheating. Has been yrs for me since i had sex. And im in australia things are completely diff here. Anklets however are sexy and if a girl wears one then she wants to impress someone/s or just to look nice. If i was a complete slut id admit it but i love my igbo man soooo much i would never have sex with anyone else.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2018
akinszz:

Wat is igboro?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Paretomaster1:

You be oyinbo? wink

Lol yeah am australian girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.