Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56062 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Thrycimacus: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BizzBizz: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nawa o sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

360 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by determination21(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hmm, if she opens up and ready to change, forgive her.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Olowoshako(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na waoooo the story longing

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kuriosmynd: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol

434 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
determination21:
Hmm, if she opens up and ready to change, forgive her.
Change her sexuality? Jesus!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ekejoestar(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Where can I get a lesbian babe, not the one that will do me with dild.o.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by SocialJustice: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Oga carry your wahala and go abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Uprightness100(m): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
She needs Great Deliverance. There are wicked Spiritual Forces that you get exposed to when you Engage in these evil acts. And Only GOD can Completely deliver from these evil acts.

I Hope you do not engage in the act fornication. Because if you do, you also Need Deliverance.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uprightness100:
She needs Great Deliverance. There are wicked Spiritual Forces that you get exposed to when you Engage in these evil acts. And Only GOD can Completely deliver from these evil acts.

I Hope you do not engage in the act fornication. Because if you do, you also Need Deliverance.

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by charlesdinho7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
the best thing to do here is to break up with her. she will definitely cheat on you with ladies when you get married to her. but if you can marry her with her lifestyle, good for you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Lalami3232(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.... Your serious babe dey chop both preek, cucumber and toto at the same time. Na the mouth wey she don take suck her fellow lesbian na she go take kiss you. Maybe she go even dey pray for you with that mouth grin. Bros, abeg you fit snap her mouth for us grin? Anyways, I no dey shock for wetin our babe dey do anymore because what they can't do doesn't exist.
But on a serious note eeh bros, if she get good character and she's good to you, ogbeni no discard her oooo because good girls are rare to come by. This one dey cheat on you with a babe, what's the possibility say the next one no go cheat with guys? If you love her, una go fit fight this thing and overcome am. But funny enough eeh, maybe this OP get other babes outside oooooo. Men no fit take half of wetin we dey dish out to women, that's the raw truth. Laslas sha, your future pikin don get godmother grin grin.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the average 9ja girl na either a public or private ashawo"

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kuriosmynd: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
charlesdinho7:
the best thing to do here is to break up with her. she will definitely cheat on you with ladies when you get married to her. but if you can marry her with her lifestyle, good for you
She won't cheat with ladies alone, but also with guys...groupie things.. party, foursome and all...bi and lesbians are known for orgies and groupies...lol....na their escapade be that, and they love bonding together
So be ready for a long term sexual frustration and by the time she devotes her tine and emotions to her gayic pleasures

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

They is nothing wrong with bisexuality ....in african chaii are you even sane

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jesse25:

They is nothing wrong with bisexuality ....in farican
What are you saying? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you saying? undecided

Your saying rubbish

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jesse25:

Your saying rubbish
Rephrase your previous nonsense pls.. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Laggafin: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
What is the meaning of lesbo!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Rephrase your previous nonsense pls.. undecided

May your daughters be bisexual since they is nothing wrong with it say Amen idiot angry

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
I love to keep those gays and Les around mewink

OP UR GF IS BISEX... NOT MOSEX BECAUSE SHE DO PENIS TOO.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is where most of you young guys decieve yourself. What the heck is bisexual? If the dick was good enough why then do you go to suck your fellow woman pussy!

Most of you are morose you follow women, spend money on them without even knowing all the while that the lesbian is just using you to catch cruise.
Generation of idiots!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jesse25:

May your daughters be bisexual since they is nothing wrong with it say Amen idiot angry
Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Camelot65: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's her sexuality, won't change and there's nothing you can do about it. If you aren't comfortable with it, just move on man.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

This is where most of you young guys decieve yourself. What the heck is bisexual? If the dick was good enough why then do you go to suck your fellow woman pussy!

Most of you are morose you follow women, spend money on them without even knowing all the while that the lesbian is just using you to catch cruise.
Generation of idiots!
Don't mistake me for your fa... wink
Address your fellow men not me... kiss cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

See leave that girl alone immidiaetly she tell you the truth a lesbian is a lesbian what they mostly do is get married have kids and go back to their lesbian ways ....be warned don't let love fool you

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Why should you be surprised? I have been shouting myself hoarse for many years. Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians, coded lesbians but you morose hegoats will never learn, you think because a woman spread her legs and pretend to be moaning that she is really into you. She is just using you to catch cruise. And this is because most men do not pay any form of attention to details. That is also why women catch them ofguard and kill them easily when they are asleep or even poison them. Bunch of fools. One girls told me that her frustration with men is that we are so basic. We can't see beyond our noses the moment we see pussy! She told me and I truly believe her that men are the easiest people to manipulate. You thought you were in love with her all these while but she was never into you. While you are wasting your time she is fantasizing about her real love the one she desires to suck her pussy not your wrinkled and wack dick.

This generation of hegoats have made the penis the most worthless part of a human body. Idiots!

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy

Jezz your a psychopath angry

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jesse25:

Jezz your a psychopath angry
I am not.. wink
You shouldn't have a problem.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Rosement(f): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Are you sure she was not chatting with a guy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Most girls are closetted lesb!ans,dirty thing is most of them start with their female siblings(often common in an all girls family) whom they share same beds with ,some eventually stop over time as they begin to learn some tricks about the D ,it's sad tho most of them would agree to get married to conceal this dirty secret from their family members, lesbians hardly change tho.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by AmazingELixir: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool

I used to have a bisexual gf way back...from the looks of it, she was more inclined towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side of it...I knew it but it never phased me...dawan a tall ebony sweet looking thing..not demanding at all and answers to my beck and call..anytime....I don't know what came over me one of those her visitations and before I knew it we were down 4 steamy sessions the first time in my life, never really knew I could go that far...and for the first time she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I truly love her and my plans for her going forward ...I was surprised myself because I was of the opinion our relationship was defined by instantaneous mutual satisfaction, if ya understand wa- a-mean...well I told her I enjoy her company..she was so heart broken...I guess no body has rocked her world the way I did that time...and probably felt nothing compared to a sweet hetro_fvck.

She even suggested a party with her les partner.....I turned it down because I wasn't too sure about myself with two colleens...to say I regretted that action till today is an understatement.

Op a woman's configuration accentuates sex and when two women come together it is double sex and I'm totally down with that you should too because she is expressing the magic of sex squared, keep your woman, infact you should count yourself lucky..but you see a man and a man...hell No! as far as I'm concerned oo...but for the practitioners that get their groove humping another brother goodluck to them, not just for me....the thought alone is nauseating.

A good measure of girls that boarded in girls schools had at one time or the other engaged in lesbianism mostly cajoled into it by their seniors and they in turn try it out with their juniors on and on it goes ..some of the girls outgrow it while some are sucked into it full time (mostly made so by heartbreaks / disappointments from guys or the relative tenderness of entangling with their own kind and the pleasure thereof ) and while some engage in it partime...even those that seem to have outgrown it can be drawn back into it by a friend or an acquaintance by just one sensitive right wrong touchee.

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.